Epilogue Chapter Twenty-One: 오늘, 내일, 영원히 (Today, Tomorrow, Forever)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

As promised an Epilogue. I hope you all like it. I am slowly editing this story. Thank you to everyone that subscribed, upvoted, and commented. This story means a lot because it was my first. So please comment, let me know what you think.

Happy Reading,

Lulu ♥♥♥

Also, 300 subscribers! Wow! 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Taehyung is sitting on the bench in the recording studio. The man is achy they have had a long week with concerts, guest appearances, and music shows. The man starts to nod off; his head bangs hard against the wall.

Taehyung groans in pain.

Where the heck is he?

Taehyung has been patiently waiting for Namjoon, the man had text and asked the younger to meet him in the practice room, that was twenty minutes ago. He is a little worried because while the older man is famous for losing things and breaking things (Taehyung smiles at the thought), he is equally famous for being prompt and responsible.

It has been five years since Taehyung became the last member of Bangtan, and three years, eleven months, and thirty days since he and Namjoon officially became a couple. Again the younger man smiles, he can’t help it when he thinks about Namjoon. Even after all this time the man somehow still owns every single part of Taehyung’s heart.

The younger man knows that he had a life before Namjoon, liked different things before Namjoon. But when he tries to think about what those were; his mind cannot remember a time without Namjoon, and to be honest Taehyung is okay with that. His world would not spin if the blonde leader were not a part of it.

His head begins to nod again, this time he leans back against the wall. He closes his eyes and sleep washes over him like waves crashing against a rock.

Namjoon walks into the room to find Taehyung sound asleep. He contemplates waking the younger man, but they have been busy this month with both group and solo projects, they are all tired.

Taehyung may be a little more tired since Namjoon sometimes has a hard time keeping his hand off the other man. He really can’t be blamed for it, one the boy is beautiful lean and perfectly toned, soft skin, and a tongue that does not like staying in his mouth. Two it’s the best song in the world the music his body makes with Tae’s.

He sits on the bench next to the love of his life and gently moves Taehyung’s head from the wall to his shoulder. Namjoon is not going to lie; these moments are his favorite the quiet, intimate ones, where it is just him and Taehyung.

That’s one of the reasons he had begged the company two years ago to let him and the younger man get a place of their own. Their relationship had become public fodder six months prior to the request, and to the surprise of everyone the public had reacted favorably. Something no one expected least of all the two men. But the fact that he was able to hold Taehyung’s hand and even on occasion give the man a peck on the cheek in public was a freedom Namjoon was eternally grateful for.

He had wanted this moment to be special, so that’s why he’d asked Taehyung to meet him here; the place where his infatuation with the younger man started.  He fondly recalls the day of recording when Taehyung asked for ice cream right in the middle of the set. He smiles life with Tae started out as unpredictable and adventurous and has continued that way. In these five years, he has laughed more than he had his entire life, and he has felt every emotion known to man.

Like, fear the month Taehyung had gone on a goodwill trip to feed homeless children in New Delhi. The camp had lost contact with the outside world after a severe storm hit, for four days Namjoon didn’t eat or sleep worried for the other man’s safety. 

Or like anger when a fan had bad mouthed the younger man calling him rude and disrespectful, then went on a tirade trying to discredit Taehyung’s character. Namjoon saw red and started a one-man mission to find dirt on the woman. He planned on giving her a taste of her own medicine, but Taehyung talked him out of it by reminding him that two wrongs don’t make a right.

Turns out the woman was having a hard time because of a death in the family, and Taehyung’s comment although innocent had been the final straw. When the young man learned of the woman’s reasons, he went to her and apologized (off camera). To this day, he sends flowers on the death anniversary. And this very same woman is the one that helped Namjoon come up with the idea for this moment.

 However, the emotion the leader feels the most around the other man is love. Not the butterflies every time they see each other kind (years in a relationship thought them that was not love, but attraction). No, what they had was the unconditional kind of love the kind where you know each other’s but stick around anyway. The kind where just one smile from the other brightens your day, the kind of love where you are honest even if it means there will be pain.

Namjoon plays with the item in his pocket; he had been carrying the square box for two weeks now, not having been able to find the time to put his plan into action. But today was the first day of their four-day break, and he wanted to start the break off right.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter