Chapter Twenty: Conclusion (when a new dream is realized)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am feeling both sad and happy right now. Sad because this is the last chapter of vmon, but I am happy because I had a chance to take this journey with you all. Hope you like the conclusion.

Today I will also be posting the first chapter to my new story. Broken Sun: Enchanted Love here's the link (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/907036/broken-sun-enchanted-love-romanace), please check it out and let me know what you think.

As always please comment I will try to reply 

Happy Reading

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Taehyung sat on his bed looking out the window. He felt confused, sad, hurt and scared all at the same time. He understood that Namjoon was struggling since going public to the other members. He knew that the older boy wanted to be a good leader, he even understood when the older would ask Jungkook or Jimin to stand next to him in an interview or during a fan event. What he didn’t understand was what he has done to make the older boy find fault with everything he did. Today was the worst when Namjoon (in not so many words) called him stupid and useless. It hurt then, and even now as the tears threaten the corners of his eyes, it still hurts.

Was he stupid and useless? Was he making it hard for Namjoon?

He worried that the leader wouldn’t want to be with him anymore, or worse tell him to leave. The thought of being away from the older, even now in this current situation was a far worse pain than the embarrassment he had suffered earlier.

Taehyung sat there so lost in thought that he didn’t hear the door open, nor did he hear the footsteps as they approached his bed. It wasn’t until he felt the dip of the bed around him that he realized he was no longer alone.

He felt a familiar hand wipe the tears from his cheeks, and it irritated the younger boy a bit that, that was all it took for him to forgive the older boy.

“Taehyungie, I am really, really sorry.” Namjoon’s voice is soft and sincere and Taehyung melts at the sound.

He still has yet to look at Namjoon, although his resolve had entirely left him. The older boy did embarrass him in front of everyone today, and the younger felt there should be some form of punishment for that, he needs to hold on to a little of his pride at least. He keeps his head down.

“I know I am always apologizing to you, and I know what I did today was wrong, and really awful, but I swear Tae, I will never do something like that again.” Namjoon words fall into the younger like water in the desert, refreshing and needed. However, he still doesn't lift his head.

The older boy continues.

“I realized a couple of things today. One I am a grade A , Yoongi hyung taught me that. Two I am scared that loving you means giving up my dreams, Hoseok hyung helped me with that one.”

Upon hearing that statement the younger boy looks up, surprise coloring his eyes.

“Hyung, I never wanted you to give up your dream. I know how important it is to you.” His words are earnest Namjoon feels guiltier.

“I know that Tae.”

Namjoon genuinely did know that he felt it every time the younger boy looked at him, every time he took a scolding that he didn’t deserve. Every time he willingly accepted Namjoon’s apology.

He pulls the younger closer to him.

“My family didn’t support this decision, but I went against them and took this road. I have pushed a lot of things away to chase this white rabbit. I gave up friendships and took it when people called me a sellout, all because I wanted to achieve my goals.” Namjoon pauses and takes a deep breath.

The younger boy’s cheek is resting on his chest, but the boy’s eyes are fixated on his face. Namjoon wishes he could find the right words to describe the pure unadulterated adoration he sees in the depths of Taehyung’s gaze; it warms him from the inside out and the older boy melts.

“I took being the leader of this “boy band” because it was one step closer to my dream. It was a way for my voice and my music to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter