Chapter Nineteen: Balance (when figuring out the right way)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am a little sad. Only one chapter left after this one :(. This story has been so much fun to write, and every comment left has made the process that much more amazing. Thank you for subscribing!!!! You guys are the BEST! 

Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Namjoon knew they would come, the “real” world problems. He just thought he would have been able to handle them better. He knows he is failing, when yet again Yoongi has to pull him aside for one of their “special” talks.

“You’re acting like a grade A, .” The older boy informs the leader after a particularly brutal recording session.

The blonde man doesn’t even try to fight back, he knows it's true. He basically just made Taehyung look like the biggest failure on the planet in front of the entire Bangtan staff. He was trying his best not to show favoritism, but instead he just nitpicks every single thing the boy does, even when he is doing them right.

Since letting the band know about their relationship, he has been feeling a lot of pressure to not make the others feel Taehyung was somehow more special than them, even if in many ways he was. The solution he had come up with clearly is not working, as the younger boy can’t even look at him without his lips trembling, and now Yoongi has him cornered in the cave.

“What the hell is wrong with you? The kid was in perfect pitch; Jin was the one who was off an octave. Why’d you call Taehyung out for something, we both, hell, EVERYONE, knows he didn’t do?”

“I genuinely don’t know. I was asking myself the same question as the words were coming out my mouth.” There is an unmistakable tremor in Namjoon’s voice.

“I can’t find the balance, hyung. I swear first it was my damn emotions for the kid that threw me. Now that I have learned to handle them, I am scared that I may treat him like the teacher’s pet and alienate the others.” Namjoon explains.

“So you think treating him like sh*t, and making others feel bad for him, is a better option?”  Yoongi raises his eyebrows quizzically.

“It wasn’t a conscious thought, hyung I swear. It just keeps happening. I am so damn amazed when the kid sings, that I get afraid to praise him. But instead of just keeping my mouth shut, I say the exact opposite of what I mean.”

“Dude, can’t you have a normal problem? Like bad hair days, or help with lyrics?” Yoongi rolls his eyes at his friend, a tight smile on his lip.

“Nah, that’d be too easy, and I know how you like a challenge.” Namjoon grins. “I need help hyung. If I keep this up, Taehyung’s going to stop accepting my apology, and I will have ended this relationship before it gets started.” Namjoon stares at the older boy.

“No sh*t Sherlock, but I don’t understand, why you're like this. The band told you they accepted the relationship; we told you that we trusted you. What are you so afraid of? Do what you have always done, the right thing. Stop over analyzing. If Taehyung is wrong the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter