Chapter Eleven: Curiosity (when you discover you're the cat)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I know I said no update till Saturday, but once again I have somehow managed to still be a head. So SURPRISE!!!

So this was not my original chapter 11 (that has become chapter 12). This technically is a filler chapter bridging the gap between 10 and 12. I like the ending... actually laughed when I wrote it. 

Happy Surprise Update! Hope you like it.

Please comment, what you think means a lot and I promise to always try and reply.

Happy Reading,

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Namjoon was more than a little correct; because Taehyung revelled in his new found power over the leader. It is not that the younger boy was being evil or even trying to play with the older boy. Honestly the younger did not understand what he was doing or why. All he knew was that he liked, no, LOVED, the way the other boy reacted to him. Loved the way Namjoon’s eyes would go from hesitation to want with a single touch. And he especially loved that touching could lead to things that caused both their brains to stop working.

Namjoon was totally screwed, and Taehyung was totally curious.

The leader could not help but think how apropos the saying curiosity killed the cat was at this moment. At the moment, a very smiley Taehyung was unconsciously playing with the hem of his shirt, during a group recording session.

Apart from Yoongi no one else thought anything of the younger boy’s action.Taehyung they all learned hours after his arrival to their dorm many, many months ago, liked to touch, and cuddle a lot. So his hand playing with Namjoon’s shirt held no other significance, but that of Taehyung just being Taehyung.

However right now Namjoon knew he was the cat, and Taehyung was curiosity, and the heat of Taehyung’s finger absent-mindedly making contact with the skin at the hem of his t-shirt was killing him.

“Hyung. Hyung!” Jimin is yelling in the mic from the booth. “How was that? Should I do it again, I am not sure if the pitch was right.”

Namjoon had no idea whether the pitch was right, hell he is not even sure what Jimin was singing. It would seem that Taehyung closeness had a new side effect, the inability to hear anything over how the boy makes him feel.

The kid needs to sit somewhere else. Namjoon knows he won’t be able to get anything done if this continues.

“Wait, let me play it back, Tae can you go grab me a bottle of water from down the hall?”

Namjoon ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter