Chapter Fourteen: Questions (when the answer is: yes!)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey, Guys, happy update day! I hope you guys like it. I wanted to thank you all for subscribing because I honestly never expected to make it to 50 subscribers, so 120 is way past my wildest imagination. You all make the writing process fun; your comments are life. Thanks for reading. As a reward, I will let you know that two chapters from this. The teasing ends, and Taehyung gets his wish. So keep hope, alive people. I promise not to make them eunuch. ;)

Happy Reading

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 

“Namjoon. Namjoon… hey, go to sleep in your bed.” Jin’s voice rouses the man from his slumber.

He rubs his head in confusion; his eyes must have relayed what he felt because the older boy answered his unasked question.

“You and Taehyung fell asleep on the floor. It was so adorable Jimin took a selca,” the older boy grins at Namjoon’s grimace after hearing the word selca.

“Don’t worry I don’t think he’s tweeted it yet.” Jin tries to sound hopeful, but they both know that picture was sent the moment the third youngest took it, possibly with some dorky inscription added.

Namjoon makes a mental note to break Jimin’s phone when he is more awake.

“Where’s Taehyung?” The leader finally finds his voice.

“He was light enough, so I already put him in his bed.” Jin was such a mother. Namjoon is happy that this hyung is part of his team.

“Come on get up, your bed is more comfortable than the floor.”

Namjoon nods, and steadies himself by holding on to Jin’s arms before he gets up. He still feels drowsy, and all he wants to do is sleep. As his mind starts to clear Namjoon becomes aware that he feels lighter, that the weight that had been dragging him down had suddenly disappeared.

He passes Taehyung’s bed on the way to his own. The boy is asleep; his hair is messy, and there is drool at the side of his mouth.

귀엽다

Namjoon can’t help the smile. As he settles in his bed, he has a nagging feeling that something big happened, something he wanted, but right now he is too tired to remember what it is. Hopefully, he’ll remember tomorrow. When sleep comes around a second time, Namjoon falls asleep to a question swimming in the back of his mind.

Hyung, can we maybe try again?

And his sleepy mind asks,

Try what?

But before he can answer his mind goes blank, and the lull of sleep sweeps the question from his brain.

 

Taehyung has been obeying Namjoon’s space rule, and his reward is that the older boy doesn’t act weird around him. In fact, Taehyung can honestly say this has been the most at ease the leader has been with him since they met. Now that he is not so distracted by his need for the older boy, Taehyung starts to notice all the things about his hyung that make his heart flutter.

First and foremost Taehyung thinks Namjoon is a musical genius; he loves music and Taehyung is never more attracted to Namjoon then when he catches the older boy engrossed in writing a song or mixing a beat. Namjoon at work is very, very attractive, from the way his brows knit together as though trying to squeeze his brain for that last bit needed to complete his masterpiece. To the way, he chews on the tip of his pen. 

But Taehyung’s favorite is when the older boy starts humming whatever tune has taken up residence in his brain. The leader will lean back in his chair close his eyes and hum. Taehyung loves the low and rusty sound that comes out; he loves the way the melody feels like it is leaving Namjoon’s lips and crawling down Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung snuck into the back of the studio, and he is quietly studying his very engrossed hyung, and God the man is beautiful. Head back, long neck leading to a very prominent Adams apple that is vibrating to the tune coming from Namjoon’s lips. Taehyung wants nothing more than to run his tongue along its ridges and feel the vibration too.

Namjoon gets up to get something to drink.

But he is startled to realize he is not alone.

“Crap! Taehyung you nearly gave me a heart attack.”

“Sorry, hyung. I was trying not to disturb you.” The younger boy looks like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“That’s fine. Did you need something?” Namjoon asks cautiously.

Since the talk life with Taehyung has become less emotionally taxing, Namjoon’s wants haven’t changed and in some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter