Chapter Fifteen: Preparation (when making dates and setting plans)

어제, 오늘, 내일...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Happy mid-week update! This chapter is meant to be a bridge connecting chapter fourteen to chapter sixteen.

Next chapter the date!!! Hope you guys enjoy. Please comment I promise to try and reply.

Also don't forget to comment with your ideas for odd pairings, I am still taking suggestions. What two k-pop idols from different groups would you like to see as an OTP?

Happy Reading,

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

“So it’s like a date?” Jimin stares at Taehyung in disbelief trying to wrap his mind around what the younger boy was telling him.

“Yes, a date.” Taehyung wants to laugh at the confusion written on Jimin’s face.

“With Namjoon hyung?”

“Yes with Namjoon hyung.”

“Does he know?”

“What? Of course he knows, he asked me out.”

Taehyung can’t help the outburst of laughter. The look on Jimin’s face is priceless. It’s almost as if Taehyung had told him there was an alien on the loose who was eating small boys with crescent moon shaped eye smiles. The older boy was dumbfounded.  

“Wow. Just… Wow. If Namjoon hyung were gonna fall for another dude, I would have thought Jin hyung or Yoongi hyung. I so didn’t see this coming at all. Wow.” Jimin looks at Taehyung as though he is still not sure he believes the younger boy.

“Apart from blowing my mind with this news, why’d you drag me in the room? You said you needed help, with what?” Jimin asks

“Uhmmm, I need your advice on something.”

“Okay.”

“Well, the thing is… I… Uhmm… I haven’t ever gone on a date.” Taehyung whispered the last part, and if Jimin had not been sitting so close to the other boy, he would have missed what he said altogether.

“Really?”

Taehyung nodded a hint of red coloring his face.

Jimin smiled, the kid was adorable, and maybe he could see why Namjoon hyung fell for him.

“You want my advice on how to date Namjoon?”

Taehyung nodded again, like a bobble head on a dashboard.

“Okay, what do you want to know?”

Taehyung thought for a minute; eyebrows squinted together as he probes his brain for the right question. The date was tomorrow, and it dawned on the young boy today that he had no idea what to do. His only experience with dating was with Lee Hana in the third grade, but he was nine, and he’s pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter