fifteen

Gloves and Syringes

“Me,” Nichkhun said as he pulled Jiwon away from Jongmin’s grip.

 

Before he came to where he was standing now, it took him 10 minutes to get out of the crowd of fans. He had a feeling that Jiwon would go to a quieter area so he walked there. He knew he was right when he saw the familiar figure in trouble.

 

“Aren’t you the guy who pushed me down last time?” Jongmin asked, surprised by his presence.

 

“Yup. And I’ll make you stay down this time if you don’t leave her alone.” Khun replied.

 

He was holding Jiwon protectively behind his back. He got angrier when he felt her hands shaking. He knew she was scared less.

 

“Is this the friend you were waiting for Jiwon-ah? What kind of guy makes a girl wait here all alone… it’s dangerous you know,” Jongmin said, “Just come back with me so we’ll all be happy. I’m sure your parents would be delighted of your return.”

 

“She’s not going anywhere with you, she’s staying with me.” Nichkhun replied.

 

“Who the hell are you to make that decision? I’m her fiancé!” Jongmin said as he reached out his arm to grab Jiwon.

 

Ex-fiancé. I’m her boyfriend so you better piss off.” Nichkhun replied as he pulled Jiwon to his side.

 

Jongmin’s eyes widened in shock, as he couldn’t believe what Nichkhun just said.

 

“He’s your boyfriend? What happened to us? How could you replace me so easily?!” Jongmin yelled in frustration.

 

Jiwon couldn't form an answer due to her fear. 

 

“Couldn't answer me ey? Weak. Your taste in men is horrible as always.” Jongmin conitnued.

 

“Well we’re going to be late for our movie if we don’t go now. Nice meeting you again .” Nichkhun said as he turned around and pulled Jiwon behind him.  

 

“I’m going to get you back Song Jiwon! Just you wait~” Jongmin yelled before getting into his car.

Nichkhun decided to take a quieter route to the mall since he wanted her to calm down. He also wanted to talk to her too.

 

“You okay?” He asked, finally breaking the silence.

 

Jiwon sighed before answering.

 

“I thought you left me.”

 

Nichkhun scrunched his eyebrows and shook his head.

 

“Do you really think I’m that kind of person? I know you don’t know your way around and I would never leave you. I’m not crazy.” He replied.

 

Jiwon smiled a bit before frowning again.

 

“Why didn’t you just run when you saw him? Or punch him in the face?” Nichkhun asked.

 

“He held my shoulders and I just froze. I also felt like I needed to say some things to him.” She replied.

 

“I honestly think we should handcuff our hands together. I was really worried when we got separated.”

 

Jiwon let out a small chuckle. Nichkhun felt relieved and smiled when he saw her smile again.


After 10 minutes, they arrived 15 minutes before the movie started. Nichkhun bought a large bucket of popcorn and two sodas. They went in the designated theatre and walked to their seats. Jiwon was surprised when she saw the seats and the great amount couples. These weren’t the usual seats she’s used to. These didn’t look like seats at all, but a bed?

 

“What is this?” She asked in a whispered tone.

 

“Our seats. What does it look like?” He replied as he jumped on the bed-seats.

 

Nichkhun moved to the side and pat the empty space next to him.

 

“I didn’t agree to this…” She said, not wanting to get on.

 

“Oh come on. We already share the same bed already so this is nothing new.” He replied.

 

“But there’s a body pillow border thing on my bed… there’s nothing here that would keep your hands from going places.” Jiwon explained.

 

Nichkhun’s ears turned red when he heard the last bit. He wasn’t going to do anything to her. What was she thinking?

 

“I mean, from what I’ve observed so far, you’re a bit of a ert. I don’t trust your hands.”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are! You’re so touchy with people, even with your best friends, especially Wooyoung. You do it to Miyoung too!” Jiwon said, not realizing what she said at the end.

 

Nichkhun raised his eyebrows and smirked.

 

“Oh so you pay attention to me, even down to the smallest details. If this is about you being jealous that I tend to do skinship with a lot of people then sit down here and I’ll do an excessive amount to you.”

 

Jiwon could feel her face heating up as she bit down her lip. It was getting so frustrating for her.

 

The lights stated to dim and the screen showed the sign that says the movie is about to start. Nichkhun waited for her to sit down and she eventually did. She made sure there was some space in between the two and put the bucker of popcorn and her just to be safe. You can do this Jiwon. This is for Chris Evans! Just pay attention to your husband in action.

 

Halfway through the movie, Jiwon was literally drooling over Chris. Every time there was a close up of him, she covered her face along with the rest of the girls in the theatre. Although Nichkhun was really enjoying the movie, he can’t help but get annoyed whenever Jiwon giggled. He already has enough competition and this time, he’s sure that he can’t win against Captain America.

 

As the movie continued, Nichkhun couldn’t help but notice her shivering. Although she was wearing long sleeves, the theatre was really cold. And the blanket provided wasn’t warm enough. He contemplated about whether to pull her in or leave her alone. Before he could make a choice, Jiwon scooted closer to him. She was too into the movie to realize what she was doing. The heat that radiated off Nichkhun was like magnet to her and so she needed to come closer. Because of that, he put his arms around her shoulders and smiled. He knew she must’ve done it without knowing, but nevertheless, he was happy.

 

As Jiwon kept her eyes on the screen, she felt someone’s arms around her. She slowly turned her head to the side and saw Nichkhun’s face and body so close to hers. She didn’t move for a second before turning her head back to the screen. She didn’t want to move away since Khun would probably again and it was incredibly warm. So she decided to just put up with it and enjoy the movie.