On the seventh day of new years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  Well, so far, today has been a big disappointment in the New Years present for the girl. No one on her doorstep or banging around her kitchen, no ride to school, no out of the blue assembly. Needless to say, she was not in the best of moods when she came home. She had thought her unnie was just teasing her about canceling the rest of her presents, but what if she had been serious? 

  When the girl walked into her house, there was a shirtless Taeyang installed on her couch, waiting for her. "Hello Pretty One" he said with a big smile. He patted the seat next to him. "Won't you come sit down?" She found herself smiling as she went to sit next to him. He casually slung an arm across her shoulders and hugged her. "Have you got homework? Let's get that out of the way first."

  The girl could hardly contain her glee. Even homework was better with a shirtless Taeyang touching her. They plowed through all of it in record time. Then they decided to just order pizza and watch TV. She took a chance once they had finished eating and leaned her head against his shoulder. All he did was shift his arm so it was back around her, pulling her a little closer. She smiled to herself. Did he ever smell good! She had to fight the urge to just bury her face in his neck.

  All too soon, Taeyang had to leave. "I'm sorry Pretty One, but you do have school tomorrow. I'll see you soon though." He shrugged into his shirt and leather jacket, pressed a soft kiss to her lips, and with one last smile, left. She was pretty sure she floated to bed that night.

 

Yes it's short, but I will not be responsible for any exploding ovaries.