On the Fourth Day of New Years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  Once again the girl was up, showered, and dressed early. She was curious as to what was going to happen today. If the trend of oldest to youngest continued, today Daesung would be on her doorstep. She wondered what the sweetheart of BigBang would do. 

  She had just settled with some last minute homework for school she'd forgotten about with all the excitement that had been going on, when the doorbell rang. Standing there with a friendly smile was in fact Daesung. "Hello" he said. "Are you up for a trip to the mall? Sort of a last hurrah before school starts up for you again." She stood there blinking for a moment, then managed to nod. "Well then, grab your coat and shoes and let's go!"

  He escorted the girl to the vehicle of the day, a nondescript black sedan. "Sorry it's not as flashy as the car YoungBae Hyung got to borrow, but this is what the rental agency gave me." He tucked her in the passenger side before sliding behind the wheel. "So darling, can you direct me? I hate gps. So impersonal." She gave him directions to the nearest mall. 

  Once they arrived, he was the perfect gentleman, offering his arm which she took with a shy giggle, and opening doors. She was mostly interested in window shopping and people watching, enjoying the envious looks she was getting. She did allow him to buy her a few small things at her favorite stores. They ate at the food court, where a couple people she kind of knew from school came up to ask her who the cutie she was with was. The girl just smiled in response. 

  Afterwards, he took her home, and offered to help her with her homework. Once that was done, he bowed and took his leave, promising to see her soon. She smiled happily as he left. Even the thought of school in the morning didn't seem so bad now. She wondered what would happen tomorrow.