On the third day of New Years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  The girl woke early the next morning, eager to see what her surprise would be. She showered, blew dry her hair, and dressed nicely, just so she wouldn't be caught out again. She had no idea what to expect, but she was sure it was going to be fun.

  As the hours ticked by, the girl had gotten rather concerned. Had something happened? TOP and Taeyang had both come in the morning, well Taeyang had come near lunchtime, but still. It was nearly dinner and she hadn't heard a peep. Maybe she had misunderstood.

  The girl was about ready to say screw it and go raid the kitchen when there was a knock on the front door. Eagerly she ran to open it, revealing none other than BigBang's leader himself, in a red sequined tank top, fishnet stockings, spike heels, and a short tight black skirt. "Hi!" he said cheerfully, flashing his famous smile. "I'm today's surprise! I would have been here earlier, but one- I had a hard time finding a skirt to fit, and two- I kind of got lost. I knew I should've asked YoungBae for directions. Anyway, for today I present me! In my best drag! For you!"

  G Dragon pulled out an mp3 player and set it up, all with a cute little wiggle of his hips. He checked to make sure he wasn't going to run into any furniture, the music, and started dancing to a girl group song. Meanwhile, the girl had settled on the couch to enjoy the show. She knew the man could dance, but to girl groups? She would expect that from select members of Shinee or Super Junior, not BigBang's leader. She bit her lips together to keep from laughing, but he really was just too cute. After about six or seven songs he collapsed next to her. "Wow, I'm exhausted! I can usually dance for hours no problem, but not in heels. I don't know how girls do it!"

  "Would you like something to drink? Or maybe some dinner if you haven't eaten yet?" the girl asked, taking pity on her personal drag show. The dragon kicked his shoes off. "Yes to both if you don't mind, since so far I haven't gotten a chance to actually talk to you. You really are as pretty as Seunghyun Hyung and YoungBae said you were." She blushed and hopped off the couch, grabbing his hand, both to drag him into the kitchen and hide her embarassment at once again being told she was pretty. She parked him on a kitchen chair, handed him a water bottle which he gulped down gratefully, and started banging around, digging out the ingredients to cook up her specialty.

  They chatted away, small talk mostly. G Dragon wasn't quite as easy to talk to as Taeyang, but he was nice enough. After dinner, he offered to do the dishes. The girl grinned to herself thinking, G Dragon is washing dishes in my kitchen, in drag!  After he was finished he reluctantly gathered his things together. "I'm sorry lovely young lady, but I'm afraid I have to go now. I'll see you soon." He took her hand, softly pressing a kiss to the back of it, and with one last smile, he left.