On the sixth day of New Years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  The girl woke up, back to her usual cheerful self. She didn't know what had gotten into her yesterday, when she usually loved school! She was going to put it down to the end of the holidays and the cold. She dressed, grabbed her things, and clattered downstairs. She was also eager to see what her surprise would be today. Hmm, no doorbell ringing, no one in the kitchen. She made herself some breakfast. Nope, still nobody. Well maybe today it's after school.

  The girl made her way to school the way she usually did, humming BigBang songs to herself. Once she got there, she shoved her things into her locker and grabbed what she needed for her first class. She settled in her seat and waited for class to begin. The teacher had just started talking when there was an announcement over the loudspeaker, about a special assembly and would everyone please go to the auditorium. Curious, she followed her classmates, wondering what was going to happen.

  Once everyone was settled, the principal came out and announced that there was going to be a special mini concert from a duo, all the way from South Korea. Everyone started talking at once. Who were these guys, why were they here, would anyone be able to understand anything they were singing? The girl just sat back in her seat and smiled. Now she knew what her present for today would be.

  The lights dimmed and the music started. Out came GD+TOP, singing High High. They were just so enthusiastic that soon everyone was bouncing or dancing along, even if they couldn't understand the words. The pair performed other songs, not just from their album, but also remixes from BigBang. Everyone just about lost it when they did their two man version of Fantastic Baby.

  Finally it was time for their last song. The girl was curious as to what it would be. She was stunned when she heard G Dragon calling her name to come join them.Grinning, she ran up front, where TOP helped her up on stage. She looked absolutely thrilled to have not one, but two of the BigBang boys as her day's present. G Dragon whispered in her ear "told you I'd see you soon" and TOP held her hand while they sang and danced to a more pg version of Baby Goodnight. As a bonus, they each kissed her cheek before leaving, telling her they'll see her soon. She blushed as the whole school yelled in approval. What was tomorrow going to be like?

I am officially halfway through the 12 drabbles of New Years.