On the eleventh day of New Years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

. The girl was idly surfing online when the doorbell rang. This time it was TOP, Daesung, and Seungri on her doorstep, each with a small bunch of flowers for her. "Hello" TOP said, smiling wide enough to show off his dimples. "Today we're taking you on a triple date. Seungri wants to take you shopping, Daesung wants to go to a movie, and I'll take you to dinner. 

  Surprisingly, Seungri was a perfect gentleman during his part of the triple date. He took her to a jewelry store and helped her pick out a simple necklace, with all five of the guys birthstones "to remember them by." It wasn't very expensive, but it was pretty. 

  Next was Daesung's turn. Like idiots, they decided to see a horror movie. It's hard to say which of them clung to the other harder. 

  Finally, TOP had his part. Unlike his bingu persona, he was very sweet, and unlike the first two times, he proved he was capable of holding a conversation that was pretty interesting. They had a very nice dinner, then met up with the other two when it was time for the girl to go home. 

The three boys dropped her off, promising to see her soon. 

 I'm sorry this is so short and . I'm tired from working, and I couldn't think of anything. I thought this one would be easier to write, but I was wrong.