On the ninth day of new years

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  Whoo hoo! It was Friday! No matter how much the girl liked school, not many people don't get excited at the thought of the weekend. She had a suspicion something epic was going to happen today.

  Well, the morning was quiet. The girl had classes as usual. When it was lunchtime, she headed to the cafeteria. She could hear music and noise much further away than was usual. When she stuck her head in the door, Seungri was dancing on a table top, singing covers of songs the kids were requesting, in his rather creative English. When he finally noticed her as she got nearer, he smiled and waved hello, while still singing and dancing.

  Instead of the usual bagged lunches and cafeteria fare, what appeared to be a catered spaghetti and meatballs lunch was being served by the more cheerful than usual lunch staff. Seungri finally quit singing and hopped off the table once everyone had been served, grabbing a plate and going to sit by the girl. He started asking her questions, about how she'd been doing since the last time he saw her. They were having a nice lunch and an even nicer conversation, when somebody "accidently" tripped, dropping their food on the girl's head, which also splashed onto Seungri's leather jacket. Now it was on.

  Seungri calmly stood up, helped the girl clean as much of the spaghetti and sauce off as he could, and rather politely took his plate and dumped it on the jealous person's head. "That is what happens when you mess with my friend. She wasn't doing anything to you." he told them. That triggered their friends to start throwing garlic bread and launching meatballs, non of which hit Seungri or the girl, but instead landed on a table full of jocks. Needless to say, soon a full scale, cafeteria wide food fight was in process.

  Oh it was glorious! There were flying noodles everywhere, many of which landed on the walls in rather interesting and attractive patterns. Everyone soon learned to duck when the garlic bread was being thrown, especially the ends with were kind of hard. Some of the guys, and even a couple of the girls got pretty good at catching meatballs in their mouths. Someone got a hold of the bowls of salad and was running around, tossing lettuce like it was confetti. There had been cupcakes for dessert. Most of those ended up on the ceiling, compliments of some talented shooters and their industrial strength rubber bands.

  Once the principal found out what was going on, afternoon classes were cancelled. Unfortunately, it was because everyone involved had to clean themselves as best they could, as well as scrubbing the cafeteria back to normal. They were also sent home with a written reprimand, warning that if it happened again suspension was next. When asked for details as to what started the mess, Seungri explained what had happened, taking the blame even though he wasn't the one who started it or escalated it. He had just been attempting to defend the girl, abeit in a rather juvenile manner. Seungri ended up being banned from coming back to the school.

  He drove her home, apologizing over and over, even though the girl said it wasn't necessary. He said he was sorry again, and if she didn't want to see him, he would understand. The girl said that wasn't what she wanted, she appreciated what he tried to do for her, and was looking forward to seeing him again. He smiled and gave her a huge hug, saying he'd see her soon.

 

Yeah, I've wanted to do this for a while now. I always wanted to be involved in an epic food fight, and spaghetti seemed like the perfect thing to do it with. I can also see Seungri starting something like this. Him dancing on the table was inspired by the guy I had a crush on in 7th grade, who really did dance on the table to Right Said Fred's- "I'm Too y"