On the twelfth day of new years, part 2

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  The girl sat up in bed, almost in tears. Thank goodness it was only a dream! she thought as she checked the time. The BigBang boys wouldn't just abandon me without saying goodbye, right? At least, Taeyang wouldn't. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. After all, he is older, and an idol, and it's probably just fan service. She rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but it was difficult to say the least.

  The girl finally just gave up and decided to get up and get dressed and eat. Maybe she'd feel better that way. She was just getting ready to change clothes when her phone rang. "Hello?" she answered, wondering who would be calling at such an udgodly hour.

  "Hello Pretty One!" Taeyang's voice made the girl go weak in the knees and she leaned into the wall for support. "Sorry to call so early, but there's a box for you on the front porch. Go get it before you get dressed, and by the way, you aren't going to school today. We're kidnapping you. We already told your principal and it's fine, since you'll be with your "foreign friends". We'll see you in about an hour." Then he hung up.

  The girl stood there for a minute, blinking as she willed her knees to work again.She headed downstairs and opened the front door. There was the box. She brought it inside and opened it. There was a letter on top. In somewhat clumsy English it said "Here is a new outfit for you Pretty One. I hope it fits, and Daesung asked you to please wear the bracelet he bought you and Seungri said to be sure to wear the necklace he got you. I bought the dress and sweater, Jiyong bought the purse and hat, and Seunghyun Hyung got the boots and will be our chauffer today. Yours, YoungBae" 

  The girl squeed and ran upstairs to try everything on. The dress and cardigan were warm and soft, and she loved the boots, purse, and hat. Everything fit perfectly and was extremely flattering. She slipped her essentials from her usual bag to the new purse, did her hair and makeup, and bounced back downstairs to wait. It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. There was Taeyang, looking drop dead y as hell in all black leather, with a big smile that made the girl just melt inside.

  "Hello Pretty One! You look even more gorgeous than I expected. Shall we go?" He offered his hand, which the girl shyly took. He laced his fingers in hers and tugged her toward a silver van. "Your chariot Milady" Taeyang said, grinning as he opened the door for her, sliding in next to her after she climbed in. TOP was driving, with G Dragon in the passenger seat and Daesung and Seungri wrapped around each other snuggling in the far back. She raised an eyebrow. At the unasked question, Taeyang whispered in her ear "What Pretty One? You didn't realize Daeri was real?" His breath tickled, which made her giggle. G Dragon turned around and glared.

  "Don't make me call for a hand check back there!" he said in as stern a voice as he could manage. Taeyang showed his hands, one free and one holding the girl's.

  "See Umma, we're behaving!" The girl laughed at the thought of G Dragon being a mom.

  "Not funny Bae."

  "Yeah it is. If Jiyong Hyung is Umma, does that make Seunghyun Hyung the Appa?" This was from Seungri, whose hands were suspiciously absent, as were his boyfriend's.

  TOP glared via the rearview mirror as he drove. "No, but that question makes you a dead maknae." The girl giggled again as Seungri pouted.

  "Sheech, I was only making a joke. It's too early for death threats."

  TOP smiled. "Who said it was a threat? It might have been a promise."

  "So, where are we going today?" the girl asked, once she got herself back under control.

  We're having a photo shoot, but it's quite a drive, that's why we left so early" Taeyang told her, tucking the girl under his arm. She snuggled against him, looking very content.

  It was G Dragon's turn to pout. He whined at TOP. "How come they're all paired off and we're stuck as chaperones?" He turned around to chuck something at the two in back, who had started making out. "Knock off the face you two! There's a minor in the car!"

  "Yes Umma" the cheeky maknae said, with a grin that said we have every intention of picking back up as soon as you turn around.

  "You know, there's always GTop." This was from the girl, who had half hid her face against Taeyang's shoulder.

  "OH HELL NO!" this was from both of them at once, while Daeri roared with laughter before going back to kissing. Taeyang just held her a little closer while his body shook silently. 

  After a close to three hour car ride, they finally arrived at where they were going to have the photo shoot. After walking around a bit to stretch the kinks out, they headed inside. After talking to the person in charge, the guys were herded off to hair, makeup, and wardrobe. An assistant tapped the girl on the shoulder.

  "Come with me. They'll take pictures with you later, but for now I'll show you where you can sit and watch."

  "I'm going to be in photos? I thought I was just here for moral support and to spend one last day with them!" The girl was stunned.

  The assistant grinned. "If you only knew how long Taeyang fussed over finding you the perfect outfit, then how he demanded the others get you the perfect accessories. Here we are." She settled the girl into a director's chair, out of the way but with a good view of everything happening.

  The next few hours passed surprisingly quickly. The girl enjoyed watching the guys in the different outfits and poses, and everyone flutering around to make sure things went smoothly. All the guys looked good, but to her Taeyang was definitely the iest. They had taken a quick break for lunch when Taeyang had whispered something into her ear, so softly she couldn't quite catch it. She could have almost sworn though that he'd said "pity I can't have you for dessert." No, that can't possibly be right, could it? she thought.

  After another break, it was finally the girl's turn to join in. A quick touch up in hair and makeup and she was ready to go. She couldn't help but smile wide as she was put in the middle, Taeyang's arm around her. The best pose though was when she ended up sitting in his lap, leaning against his shirtless chest. She thought she might melt into a puddle of goo right there.

  All too soon it ended and they were headed back to take the girl home. Everyone was tired and they just opted for drive-thru instead of actually stopping for dinner. The girl had barely finished her sandwich when her lack of sleep the night before and the long day caught up to her and she found herself falling asleep against Taeyang's shoulder.

  What seemed like a minute later, Taeyang was gently nudging the girl awake. "Pretty One, we're home. Are you awake?" She sat up groggily. Somehow she had been lying on the seat, head in Taeyang's lap and with his leather jacket covering her. She rubbed her eyes.

  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

  "That's okay. Let's get you in the house" Taeyang said.

  After a round of hugs, kisses on the cheek, and "it's been a lot of fun being your presents" from the others, the girl managed to get out of the van. With Taeyang to steady her as she wasn't quite awake yet, she managed to make it up the sidewalk and the steps to the front porch. She was just digging around for her house keys when he pulled her into a hug and a long, slow, soft, kiss, and this time there was no doubt about a hint of tongue involved. When they finally broke for air, he kissed her nose and wrapped his arms around her again for one last hug. He also whispered in her ear "next time, let's just make it the two of us. I want you all to myself." Then he was gone. Somehow, she managed to make it into the house, then practically floated up the stairs to her room.

  The smile didn't leave her face for the next week. Even better, Taeyang had texted her saying he missed her.

 

Thus ends the 12 drabbles of New Years. I hope they were at least mildly entertaining. It's been fun, but my attention needs to go back to my other story babies. I've also reached over 150 unique subscribers now! *throws confetti and baby penguins* I can't believe you guys really like reading my stuff! I'm a very happy author! *cries with joy* I love you all! KE