Valentine Day Part 2

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

  Damn he looks good the girl thought, having to keep herself from pouncing and making him do things to her that would get him arrested. Taeyang had just arrived, in an all black suit, with a small corsage for her. After helping her pin it to her sweater, he escorted her to the car, making sure she was buckled in safely.

  After dinner at an extremely nice restaurant, they headed off to the dance. The girl didn't really register much about it, other than being envied for her . Otherwise, it just seemed like every other school dance, abet with more pink hearts. She did enjoy dancing with Taeyang. That much she did remember. What happened afterwards was better though. 

  Before he let her out of the car after Taeyang had taken her home, he pulled the girl into a long slow kiss that wasn't quite as innocent as the kisses they'd shared before. He also asked if they could have a proper date on valentine's day. Of course, she said yes. 

  When Taeyang called the girl that morning to finalize their plans, he told her to dress warm and comfortably. She told him to come early so she could make lunch. It wasn't anything fancy, but he praised her cooking. Then they left on their date, which turned out to be ice skating. 

  After a couple hours skating, and a few mishaps, they gave it up laughing and went for hot chocolate. Taeyang and the girl then spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the snow like a couple of kids, building a snowman and making snow Angels. 

  After a quick dinner, Taeyang said he was sorry but he really had to take the girl home, then leave to go home himself. After a nice steamy make out session, (for which I refuse to confirm or deny whether second base was reached) he hugged her and said he was sorry, but it would be a long time before he'd be able to see her again. He gave her one last kiss and drove off with tears in his eyes. She was crying as well. 

  A few days later, a small package arrived for the girl. Inside was a beautiful engraved ring and a note that simply said "So you don't forget me. I promise I'll see you again one day. Yours, YoungBae."

  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DEVIL CHILD!!

  Thus ends this particular batch of drabbles. I'm not saying I'll never write about Taeyang again (I'm not done with Healer of a Broken Sun at the very least) but I had always intended on ending this bunch with valentine day. I'm headed back to spend time with my other story babies now. KE