Valentine Day Part 1

Someone Must Have Been a Good Girl This Year

 "Hello Pretty One" The sound of Taeyang's voice made the girl shiver and go weak in the knees. They had texted, but she hadn't actually spoken to him since that night. She managed to keep herself calm as she answered with a "hello."

  "Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day Pretty One?"

  "No, well, there is supposed to be a dance at school, but I don't have a date, so no." She really hoped she didn't sound as pathetic as she felt. 

  "Good. That's why I was calling. Would you do me the honor of being my date this year?"

  The girl could hardly manage to answer yes. 

  I'll see you then. We'll go to dinner first."

  The girl squealed to herself when she got off the phone. Later that week she went shopping and found the perfect dress and heels. She already had jewelry, thanks to her New Years presents. 

  When the girl got home from school that day, she raced upstairs to shower and change. Homework be damned! She had a date with Taeyang! She dried her thick curly hair, styling it carefully. Slipping into her new dress and shoes, she applied her makeup and put on her jewelry. Tucking her essentials into a small bag, she pulled on her sweater and headed downstairs to wait.