Hints

Saudade

“ Hyung ! Remember , you can’t just tell her that you like her right away . You have to take a smooth move you know , give her hints that you have feelings for her first before you confess okay ? Not only during in front of the camera , but you still need to give her hints even when there’s no camera around to film us . “ Haha said , giving advices since Gary was still in a daze of how to make a move .

After that , Gary followed Haha’s advice and starts to give hints towards her . Sometimes he’ll asked some random question to get her attention , he cracks up some jokes to make her smile , he sometimes even successfully make her laugh until she cried , seeing that happiness tears falls from her eyes makes him feel better of himself and by that he know that if that eyes ever let out some sad tears because of him , he know that he would feel terrible .

“ They said that if you want to make her to fall in love , make her laugh but whenever I see her laughing , I’m the one who’s falling harder “ he whispered to himself as he laughed while watching her .


“ Unnie ~ don’t you see it ? he likes you ! “ Jihyo’s stylish said while adjusting her clothes

“Ah what are you talking about ? He’s just being nice , we’re good friends ! “ still not realizing that Gary is having feelings for her .

“ Yah ~ Don’t you see the look in his eyes ? It’s somehow sparkles whenever he looked at you . That’s not normal you know . Trust me unnie , he likes you ~ “ her stylish replied

“ With all the coffee he gives you every filming day , the donuts , the food that he gives you whenever there’s break time and ... “ she was about to finish her sentences when somebody knocked on the door . Jihyo asked who was it and “ it’s me Jihyo-ah , Kang Gary “ he replied . Jihyo then allow him to enter the room , when he stepped into the room , she could clearly see that he was carrying some plastic bag and she could see that there are coffees and donuts inside it .

Starting a few weeks ago , Gary started to show her some affection by always buying her coffee on the filming day , he’ll come to her at the dressing room and give it to her before having some little chat with her . Sometimes during the member and staff were having lunch or dinner , Gary would gives some of his food to her , claiming that he doesn’t want her to be hungry throughout the filming . There’s also one day when Gary kindly let Jihyo wear his mitten when they’re filming during a cold weather . However , until the filming ends , Jihyo forgot to give it back to him . When she met him to give it back and apologize , Gary decided to let Jihyo have it .

“ I guess you like it so much that you forget to give me back “ he joked

“ I’m so sorry oppa . Here ~ “ she handed Gary his mitten , but Gary refused .

“ It’s okay , you can have it . It looks good on you “ He says and gently put the mitten on her hands , making her blushed .

 


 

“ Sorry to disturb you two , here’s your coffee . There’s two in here , one for you and one for you stylish “ he said before putting it on the table in front of them . Jihyo’s stylish quickly thanked him and said that he shouldn’t have to trouble himself .

Jihyo’s eyes were fixed on something inside the plastic bag , she quickly opened it and by her surprise , there were a rose inside it and a few chocolate with it . Gary panicked when he realize that Jihyo noticed about the rose . He was about to quickly excuse himself but Jihyo immediately asked him “ what’s with the rose and chocolates oppa ? “

“ ah . . . that ? . . erm . . it’s . . oh ! the cafe was giving out special gifts for their costumer , they said it was for valentine days which is getting closer “ he answered but his voice was obviously shaking , his heart was beating fast and he was covered in cold sweat . He then quickly excuse himself without even giving her a chance to respond .

“ Look at that ! don’t you know the meaning of a red rose ? it’s love ! “ her stylish said while grabbing the rose

“ Ah , what are you talking about ? don’t you hear what he said , it was a gift from the cafe , for valentine day ! “ Jihyo then grabbed back the rose from her stylish hand

“ what valentine day ? Valentine day was three weeks ago ! “ her stylish then pinched Jihyo . Jihyo was dumbfounded , when she thinks back , her stylish was right , valentines for that year was about 3 weeks ago , why would a cafe give out gift for some occasion that were already passed more than a week . She then looked down to the rose on her hand , her face started to blush .

“ Unnie , he likes you “ her stylish whispered and chuckled .

“ No way , we’re only friends “ Jihyo calmly said

As Jihyo and her stylish were auguring inside the dressing room , her manager comes in and heard them , she quietly eavesdropping over them from the door and heard their conversation .

“ Yah yah yah ~ she know about it , it’s just that she’s playing dumb ! “ Jihyo’s manager slightly yelled over them from the door . Jihyo was surprised and quickly denying her manager statement .

“ Stop it Jihyo-ah ~ I’ve known you for a long time , by just looking at your face for the past few months , just admit it . You’re falling for him too aren’t you ? “ she chuckled , Jihyo stylish that was standing next to Jihyo quickly hugged her and asked if it’s true

“ What are you talking about unnie ~ I’m not falling for him , I see him as a oppa . A friendly oppa ~  “ she was still in denial , but she for herself knew that it’s true that she’s fallen for him .

“ Don’t worry Jihyo-ah ~ , he’ll confess soon “ her manager said and winked at her with a silly smile , making Jihyo confused . “ Okay , okay ~ That’s enough , now let’s get our Jihyo to the other staff to get her mike “ her manager continued .

“ Is it obvious that I’m falling for him ? “ she thought to herself .

Throughout the filming , Jihyo couldn’t stop thinking about him , the rose and their feelings towards each other . She keep peeking on Gary from afar “ is it true that he likes me ? “ she asked herself and every time she thinks about him , her face started to blush . Later then , the member were all focusing on the PD who was giving out the instruction for their next mission , they were all focused , accept for Jihyo . She was still secretly staring at Gary and she saw him smiling , her mind immediately went blank , with her blank face she keeps staring at him . Sensing that someone was staring at him , he quickly glanced at Jihyo and their eyes meet , both hearts started beating fast , both suddenly felt butterflies in their stomach and both face are completely red and hot from blushing .

“ Okay , Go ! “ the PD yelled and the blew the whistle , bringing both Gary and Jihyo back to the reality , both with their blank mind and blushing face just blankly followed the others .

“ Hyung , what did the PD said just now ? “ Gary whispered to Jongkook .

“ Didn’t you listen just now ? “ Jongkook asked back , making Gary slightly panicked .

“ Ah , I do it just that . . erm . . I don’t understand “ Gary lied and laughed awkwardly , Jongkook let out a small laugh before kindly explained the whole instruction for their next mission . On the other hand , Jihyo was still in a daze , she still doesn’t know what the PD just said now , what the instruction , and worst . . she doesn’t even know what game they’ll play since the staff always make new game for them so it’s kinda hard for her to guess what will they play by just looking at the set .

“ Kwangsoo-ah , what is it that we’re going to play ? “ She quietly asked

“ Ehh ? you didn’t listen just now ? what did you do nonna ? “ Kwangsoo replied with a tease

“ I just don’t get it “ she calmly lied , just like Gary’s lies

“ Eyyy , this is the first time you know . Is our ace is losing her strength ? “ he more , and because of that he earn himself a pinch from Jihyo at the waist .

“ Okay okay , sorry . I’ll explain “ he apologize as he cried in pain .


Here's chapter two ! Sorry for the late update , I'm currently out of town and having a really slow internet connection but thank God tonight's connection is quite good , a new year blessing I guess ? kekeke 

Anyway ~ I'm Mc_HyoRy2 , wanna wish you guys a Happy New Year ! May this 2015 be a wonderful year for us all and will be filled with blessing ! 

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or any grammatical errors ~

Written by ,
Mc_HyoRy2