I know

Saudade

Another Monday arrive , all the member were gathered under one tent , wearing a costume that matches that day’s filming theme while waiting for the staff to finish preparing their opening set . They were enjoying their breakfast that the staff prepared , they don’t want the member to start their activities with an empty stomach since it could make them sick . While the other male members were busy talking with each other , Jihyo who sat at the edge of the table were busy focusing on her phone , playing some games . Gary took a glance at her and grinned when he saw how cute she is , too focused that her eyebrow tightened and her lips pouted .

Gary took out his phone and texted her

“ Why are you acting cute ? “ when she received the text , she was confused since she didn’t realize that she was doing anything cute . She looked at him and smirked .

“ Can’t I ? “ she replied .

“ Of course you can , just not now . You’re making my heart weak , and I might jump out and go towards you for a kiss if you continue being cute “ he responded truthfully , he just can’t stand seeing her being so cute , it’s driving his heart crazy for her .

Jihyo smiled again when she read his text , she then looked back at him who was already looking at her . Carefully not to let the other notice , she cutely pouted her lips towards Gary , making him chuckled in disbelieve . She keep pouting and acting cute to more .

He had enough , Gary suddenly stood up and looked at her directly into her eyes . Gary’s sudden move makes her flinched and nervous .

Slowly Gary got out from his seat and walked towards her , his eyes never left her . Jihyo gulped in nervous and were afraid of what he’s up to .

“ What are you doing ? “ she mouthed towards him , but he only responded with a smirk .

Jihyo was getting more uneasy as he’s slowly approaching her . Finally standing in front of her , Gary leaned down , Jihyo quickly leaned back to avoid any of his touch . She shut her eyes when she could sense that he was getting closer . His lips should be touching hers now , but it didn’t which makes Jihyo confused and opened her eyes . He was still in front of her , still leaning down . She looked at her with her usual ‘mong’ face and looked down to his hands .

She pursed lips in disbelieve , and looked at him .

“ Can I have this ? “ he said in a teasing tone , referring to the bun which was placed right in front of her . It turns out , instead of approaching her for a kiss , he teasingly approach her for the bun .

Jihyo took a deep breath and tried to control her body to not to hit him , “ sure “ she said with a calm voice but Gary understand her temper well . He nodded , “ Thanks “ he said and walked away while trying his best to not to laugh .

He sit back on his place and looked at her who was currently glaring at him . Wanting to more , he waved the bun earlier and mouthed “ thank you “ again . Jihyo sighed heavily still in disbelieve that she had just been fooled by him , she gives him another strong glare before looking back to her phone , wanting to ignore him .

After a few minutes of playing some random games on her phone , her anger slowly fade away . That just how she is , she may easily get mad but if it wasn’t a really big deal , she’ll just forget it within minutes .

Gary suddenly stood up again , immediately caught her attention . “ what he’s up to again “ she thought while looking at him .

“ Where are you going ? “ Sukjin asked Gary .

“ I need to go to the restroom “ Gary replied and excuses himself , Jihyo’s eyes never left him until he walked out from the tent . After blinking a few times , she went back to her phone .

“ You two are really having fun huh ? “ a sudden voice whispered from her back , making her flinched in shock .

“ Yah ! What are you doing ? “ Jihyo slightly yelled as she hit him .

“ I should ask you that . What are you two doing huh ? nonna ? “ Kwangsoo whispered in a teasing tone while putting on a suspicious eyes , making Jihyo suddenly felt nervous . Jihyo started to question herself if Kwangsoo saw how she and Gary had been playing around just now .

“ What do you mean ? “ she waved him off calmly .

“ An actress indeed “ he continued , but Jihyo nervously remain silent .

“ I know . . about you two . . “ Kwangsoo whispered .

“ about me with who ? stop joking around “ Jihyo chuckled , trying to act calm but Kwangsoo knew her well enough .

“ I’ll keep my eyes on you two . .  Jihyo nonna and . . Gary hyung “ he whispered and walked away while putting one finger over his lips and looked at her teasingly . Jihyo was dumfounded when Kwangsoo whispered Gary’s name to her , she looked at him blankly as she gulped . 

The PD called them out to start the filming and they went out , Gary who had just returned from the restroom quickly ran to join them . He naturally went next to Jihyo and one of the staff went to him to attach the mic on his clothes , as both Gary and the staff were focused with the mic Jihyo purposely change her position . She switched place with Haha who stood next to her , making Haha stood between them and Gary didn’t realize it . After finish with the mic , Gary looked besides him wanting to talk a little with Jihyo but he was surprised when he saw Haha was the one who stood beside him . He leaned forwards trying to look at Jihyo and ask her why they change places but how disappointing when she didn’t even look at him and seems to be busy chatting with the person next to her , Sukjin hyung .

Gary wanted to call her name when suddenly the PD slapped the slate and the filming started . He sighed in disappointment , “ It’s okay , this is only the opening “ he thought and focused on their filming .

While on the other hand , Jihyo’s mind went crazy by the thought that Kwangsoo knew about them and had been glancing at her and Gary . Whenever their eyes meet Kwangsoo will always winked teasingly and put on a grin which making her more frustrated but she can’t do anything about it . She secretly glance at Gary , slightly feeling bad since she had to avoid him for the whole filming .

Their lunch break arrive , as usual all of the member will be gathered on one table . Gary again , tried to sit next to Jihyo and succeed .

A smile immediately shown on his lips “ finally “ he thought .

“ Why do you have to sit here ? “ Jihyo thought frustrated and sighed heavily , she secretly took a glance at Kwangsoo and by her surprised Kwangsoo’s eyes were already on her and Gary , over there grinning widely while one of his eyebrow rises . Jihyo release another heavy sighed .

As they were enjoying their meal , Gary tried to have Jihyo’s attention by asking her to pass some food or tried to talk randomly about their previous mission .

“ The mission just now were quite hard right ? “ Gary said and looked at her with much anticipation .

“ Yeah “ she answered without even looking at him , immediately put his heart into disappointment . Gary looked down in despair as he tries to eat his meal but his appetite were gone already . There were slightly anger in his heart since she responded him with only a simple word and didn’t even look at him . To his memories that was actually the first time that Jihyo had been like that but then a thought came to him .

“ Is she mad ? “ he thought , referring to his previous joke where he fooled her with the bun . “ but she’s not like that “ he thought again since he knows that Jihyo isn’t the type that will go overly mad over something like that . “ but she’s a girl “ he continued , since she’s a girl so obviously it’s complicated , one second she could have this complete laid-back personality and the next second she could also be a super sensitive one . He started to think that if his joke earlier were too much and she’s angry .

“ I’m sorry “ Jihyo thought as she glanced at Gary who was obviously hurt when she responded him quite rudely , she didn’t mean it but she just have to since Kwangsoo has his eyes on them . The only way to escape from his suspicious is to ignore Gary and pretend that there were nothing going on between them . She felt really guilty for hurting his feelings . 

The filming continue and Gary no longer tries to approach Jihyo in any way and end up avoiding her too since he doesn’t want to make her felt annoyed with his approach . He doesn’t want to make her feel burdened and stuffy because of him so he decided that it’s the best to leave her alone first before he apologize later . Even when his body were avoiding her , but his eyes and heart could never do that . He keep glancing at her from a far and care for her with his heart since he couldn’t do anything more than that at that moment .

Jihyo at that time were feeling completely guilty for him since she noticed how he avoided her and didn’t try to approach her . “ he must feel really hurt “ she thought and sighed .

The next few hours of filming were done with Gary and Jihyo keep avoiding each other while Kwangsoo was smiling widely as he watch his nonna and hyung trying their best to escape from his suspicion unfortunately they failed since he was really sure that there is something going on between them “ I was sure that I saw you two kissing back then and that kiss obviously meant something “ he thought .

The filming ended and all the members went to change their clothes before leaving , accept for Jihyo and Kwangsoo . When everyone leave , they decided to meet up for a while to discuss something and by surprised it was on Jihyo’s favour .

“ Yah Lee Kwang Soo , what’s with your irritating smile and stare huh ? “ she said and hit him , making him laugh .

“ Come on nonna , you know what that means “ he said , making Jihyo felt nervous again .

“ Stop talking nonsense Kwangsoo-ah “ she said .

“ You know I’m not “ he replied , making Jihyo sighed in frustration . Kwangsoo chuckled before continuing –

“ Nonna , let’s just settle things up okay ? You and Gary hyung are dating right ? “ and Jihyo’s eyes immediately went wide and obviously she’s starting to get uneasy . Indeed an actress she still tried her best to portrays a calm energy and told him to not to say something nonsense . Kwangsoo told her to just stop pretending and just admit .

“ I saw you two . . kissing . . “ he continued , and by that time Jihyo had enough . By his words Jihyo knows that Kwangsoo knows too much already .

“ Yah ! You better shut your mouth “ she yelled and pointed a warning finger on him . He flinched with her sudden change in behaviour .

“ When and where did you see us ? “ she continue and walked forward towards him before grabbing his shirt’s neck . By that , they unknowingly switched role . Jihyo are the one who’s already doing the threatening part while Kwangsoo are the one who’s being threatened . 

“ about 2 . . or 3 months ago . . at . .  the car . . “ he stuttered .

“ Yah ! did you spy on us ?! “ she yelled and Kwangsoo nodded furiously in fear .


Gary’s mind went wild as he tries his best to focus on his driving , too many thought of Jihyo’s emotion came to his mind . “ is she mad ? does she hates me now ? is she gonna ignore me until the end ? will she forgive me ? or not ? “ he scratches the back of his head furiously in frustration . He decided to stop beside the street to relax his mind a little bit since he’s quite sure that he can’t drive smoothly with that state of mind . He opened his car’s window and took a deep breath before releasing it  . He stares blankly at the road before shoving his hand into his pocket to grab his phone .

“ should I call her ? “ he thought as he stares at her name on his call list . His finger were only inch away from the screen , he had this huge urge to just call her and apologize for his jokes but the he hesitant . “ she must had been really mad “ he thought as he recalled what he did earlier when he was about to go home .

Gary was on his way back from his car to pick up his clothes .

As he was walking towards the changing room , a few people were seen walking towards him and he could clearly recognize that it was Jihyo’s stylish and manager , and between them two were Jihyo . His eyes lighten by the sight of her , he wanted to approach her but the thought of her being mad stops him . So he just stare at her , by surprises her eyes turned to him , locking their eyes together . Both were flustered but keep moving forward .

Since they’ve meet eyes Jihyo decided that it’s the right time to talk to him . Her lips parted , wanting to call him but the her words immediately stop by when Gary quickly avoid her eyes and fastened his steps , passing her without even a word . Her eyes were attached to him as he passes , were ajar and she was dumbfounded by his behaviour . A sudden strong emotion hit her by then , a emotion mixed with anger , hurt and disbelieve . She was mad but her heart hurts so much that no words came out . She just couldn’t believe how cold he could be to her .

“ So sweet by the day and so cold by the night “ she mumbled and sighed heavily as she walked away .


Gary hit himself by the forehead to punish himself and banged his head on the car’s steering in regret . “ Just why did I behave stupidly like that ?! “ he said , feeling guilty for making things worst . He clearly saw that Jihyo was about to call his name but he just couldn’t understand why he choose to avoid her more , he couldn’t understand and believe what he just did .

He stare back at his phone , closing the gap between his finger and the screen . “Argh ! “ he shouted and throw the phone to the passenger sit , “ I’m afraid “ he mumbled and leaned his head on the car’s steering . He took a deep breath and release it to clear his mind before deciding to drive home , giving up his will to call her .

Back at the final filming set , Jihyo has now calmed down but her face and breathing still shows how much anger were building inside while Kwangsoo were standing in front of her with his head hang low and with a pursed lips .

“ Yah ! just how could you spy on us ?! “ Jihyo yelled again , making the tall main whispers an apologies but then a thought came to him .

“ Wait ! “ he said , immediately caught his older sister’s attention .

“ so you’re admitting that you and Gary hyung are kissing ? so you basically admitting that you two are dating ! “ he yelled in excitement as he clapped his hand in joy making Jihyo blushed in bright red , just now she realize that she unknowingly just admitted her relationship with Gary .

“ Yah yah yah ! be quite ! “ she quickly said and grabbed Kwangsoo while closing his mouth with her hand .

“ but why did you keep it as a secret ? “ Kwangsoo’s tone suddenly change in a more serious tone , Jihyo immediately let go of him and glare at him before looking away .

“ we have our own reason “ she calmly said .

“ so that you two could enjoy yourselves together without us bothering ? “ he said , back into his teasing tone . Jihyo hit him and said that it wasn’t the reason , making Kwangsoo asked her again for the reason .

“ you don’t need to know that , you’ve known too much “ she said and Kwangsoo nodded understood , even when he had a big urge to know why but he still respect their decision . Jihyo then told him to keep it as a secret but Kwangsoo hesitate on that idea .


Gary leaned back on the couch and stare at the ceiling before sighing . His phone were on his left hand , and the call button were just a few inch away from his finger . “ should I call her or not ? “ the question keep floating around his mind , he wanted to but he was somehow afraid . He let go of the phone and leaned forward , hanging his head low as he buried his face into both of his palm and yelled in frustration .

After a few minutes , he stood up and walk towards the kitchen to get some water .

Just then his door bell sounded ,  he glance at the clock and it was almost midnight “ who is it ? coming over at this hour “ he thought as he walked towards the door and the only person that came to his mind was his partner , Gil . He was feeling a little bit annoyed with whoever the person is since he was having a hard time and was tired from the filming so it wasn’t really a good time for him to welcome someone in  . With that on his mind , he sighed heavily and opened the door “ do you have to come over right now ? “ he groaned as soon as he opened the door as he rubs his eyes , showing tiredness .

“ I’m sorry . I’ll leave then “ a soft voice answered , and it wasn’t the voice that Gary was expecting . He immediately remove his hand from his eyes and was surprised that the person was Jihyo and he was more shocked to see that Jihyo was attempting to leave .

“ Jihyo-ah ! Wait ! “ he called for her and went to grab her hand .

“ Let me go ! “ she said sulking , she escaped his grab and walked towards the elevator , it was obvious that she was hurt by his words . She came over to settle things up but all she got was a cold words coming out from his mouth .

“ I’m sorry Jihyo-ah , I thought it was someone else . I wasn’t expecting you “ he responded , making her stop her steps . “ I’m saying the truth , I really didn’t know it was you “ he continue , this time making she turns to him .

“ Really ? “ she softly said and pouted .

Gary chuckled and nodded . “ Come “ he simply said and welcomed her in .

They walked next to each other in silent , Gary was happy that she actually came to see him but guilty at the same time since he should’ve been a gentleman and come to her first to apologize but instead he’s being a coward and can’t even have the courage to call her . He was also afraid of the words that might come out from .

They sit at the couch and both still remain silent .

“ Oppa “ Jihyo cleared . Gary still remain silent , giving her space to continue her words .

“ I’m sorry for today “ she said and looked down to her lap before biting her lower lips .

“ No Jihyo-ah . I’m the one that should be apologizing . My jokes are too much , it’s understandable that you choose to ignore me “ Gary said and went closer to her but Gary’s words cause confusion to Jihyo .

“ jokes ? “ she questioned . He was about to explain what he meant but Jihyo being a quick-witted immediately got it .

“ It’s not about that oppa . Actually – “ and she continue to tell him about Kwangsoo knowing their relationship , and he happens to know since their first day . Jihyo continue by telling him about how Kwangsoo saw them walking together and even kissing , she was obviously blushing as she told him the story since it was very humiliating for her to being caught dating or kissing by who she already feel like a younger brother . All Gary could do was chuckled in disbelieve .

“ He’s a giraffe indeed , he could see anything from his eye’s view “ Gary joked and massages his forehead as he was starting to get a headache .

“ but don’t worry , he agreed to keep this as a secret “ she said and patted Gary’s lap , trying to calm his nerve but Gary looked at her suspiciously since he knows that Kwangsoo wouldn’t be that easy .

“ you guys made a deal ? “ he said .

“ Yeap . He want me to help setting him up with the girl he like and yours is to teach him some trick on how to make the girl fall for him “ she said and pursed lips . By that Gary sighed in frustration as his headache are getting worse .

“ but let’s just forget about it for a moment . I miss you “ she said and went closer to him before grabbing his face and pull it for a kiss .

He immediately melts with the wet sweetness of her lips , his headache seems to fade away . His hand wrapped up her around the waist and pulled her closer , leaving no space between them . He felt good that she wasn’t mad at him even when he knows that some of his behaviour must have cause some pain for her emotionally but knowing that instead of getting mad she choose to understand him and tried her best to settle things up makes him appreciate her more .

Since they miss each other affection for the whole day , Jihyo decided to spend the night at his place and Gary gladly let her to . 


Hello readers , here's chapter 10 and I hope that you enjoyed this one . I am very sorry for my late update and I hope my stories is worth the wait . Thank you for reading !

P/s Sorry for any wrong spelling or any grammatical errors 

Written by , 
Mc_HyoRy2