There's something more !

Saudade

Jihyo was in the kitchen , making herself busy preparing breakfast for two while her boyfriend were probably in the bathroom to wash his face . She looked calm but her mind weren’t , her mind were full of thoughts about yesterday’s event . With Kwangsoo knowing their relationship , it couldn’t be denied that Jihyo were feeling a little bit uneasy about it but what bothers her the most that somehow Gary didn’t really care so much about it . “ Of course the deal is making me a little bit frustrated but I know I could trust him “ his words last night came to her mind and she sighed , making up her mind that she should trust Kwangsoo too . Beside , for the past years of knowing him , she knew how he was , he wasn’t like that betraying character on-screen , he’s actually someone trustworthy but maybe because she was a little too worry and immersed with Kwangsoo character that made her feel worried about Kwangsoo’s loyalty .

Suddenly the phone at the dining table sounded , Jihyo quickly went to answer it . There were two phone on the table , one were hers while the other one were Gary’s that he left there earlier and because of her focus were still on the cooking she just grabbed the phone that sounded without looking at it .

“ Anyeonghaseyo ! “ a cheerful voice could be heard over the phone as soon as she answers it .

“ Oh ! Haha oppa . Anyeonghaseyo ~ “ she politely respond .

“ Oh . Ji . . Jihyo ? “ he stammered .

“ Yes oppa , why ? “

“ Ah . . ani . . um . . where . . where are you ? “ he sounded awkward but Jihyo ignore it and responded by saying that she was at her home and of course it was a lie since she was at Gary’s place .

“ Oh , really ? Um . . I was just checking up on you . . well . . see you later then . . “ Haha said and hung up . “ What was that ? “ she thought since it was quite rare for Haha to even call her early in the morning . Thinking maybe Haha was just being nice to check up on her , she put the phone back at the dining table and went back to cooking .

Gary walked out from the bathroom and his eyes immediately caught her , diligently cooking at the kitchen . He leaned at the door frame and rest his eyes at her , admiring her back-view and having an imagination about her being his wife one day , he smiles cheekily by that thought . He walked towards her slowly not to make her notice him , he tiptoed and when he reach a certain distance he jumps towards her and grab her by the waist causing her to shout in surprised . “ Yah ! you scared me ! “ she yelled as she hold the cooking spoon into the air , wanting to hit him . “ Sorry sorry “ he apologize while laughing and cover himself with his hand .  Jihyo breath in her anger and turned back to the cooking with annoyance , Gary just laughed .

Slowly Gary’s hand wrap her by the waist as he pulled himself closer to her , “ I’m sorry “ he softly apologize as he give a peck on her cheek , immediately brings the smile on Jihyo’s face . “ This smells nice “ he said and Jihyo just nodded .

Just then Gary’s phone sounded , disturbing the two’s lovey dovey moments .

“ Yes ? “ Gary answered .

“ Oh . Hyung ! “ it was Haha .

“ Yes ? Why Donghoon-ah ? “ Gary said .

“ Um. .  I’m with Joongkook hyung at my restaurant right now , we’re having our breakfast together and we thought that we want you to join . Sukjin hyung will be joining us too “ Haha said

“ Gary-ah ! Hurry up and come !! “ Jongkook voice could be heard . Gary rubbed the back of his head , slightly feeling guilty that he will be declining them .

“ Ah . . . Hyung . . Donghoon-ah . . I’m sorry but I’m afraid that I couldn’t join you , I’m already cooking my breakfast right now “ he decline them politely as he glance at Jihyo who was already has her eyes on him .

“ Ah really ? It’s okay then . . Then , we’ll see you later at filming ! “ Haha cheerfully said and hung up the phone . Gary sighed in guilt as he put the phone down .

“ You should just go , I’m okay with it “ Jihyo said and he know she’s sincere about it but he wouldn’t like to waste her energy and time that she uses to make him breakfast and besides , it is almost ready anyway . “ It’s okay , I’ll go with them some other time “ Gary smiled and went to help her to prepare their table with plates and water .

Back at Haha place , he and Jongkook looked at each other as they chuckled in disbelieve with what they just heard . “ Hyung . . wha . . what did just happened ? “ he stammered as he smiles awkwardly and all Jongkook could reply was a chuckle as he shook his head , telling Haha that he was also in confusion . Just then , Sukjin approach them and with the look they had on their face , Sukjin asked what just happened to them . Haha and Jongkook looked at each other before turning back to their older brother “ Hyung ~! “ they whined , causing Sukjin to be curios and in confusion .


“ You're getting better in cooking “ Gary praises as he dig in his breakfast , Jihyo just smiled shyly yet proud with his comment and by the sight of him digging in his meal deliciously makes her heart more at peace . They eat their breakfast deliciously and filled their time with talking and joking .

“ Oppa , I noticed that inside your closet there were a few frames of your family photos . Why don’t you hang them to the wall ? “ said Jihyo as she rinse the soap on the dishes .

“ Ah that . . I can’t seem to find some free time to do it “ He respond as wiped the dining table .

“ Let’s hang it now , you’re free right now right ? “ she said . Gary refuse at first , saying that he’s afraid that they’ll be late for their filming later on .

“ We still have much time “ she said as she pointed at the clock hanging on the wall which was showing 8am and they should be at their filming set around 11am . Gary finally nodded in agreement .

Finish with cleaning the kitchen , Gary went to his store room to get his toolbox and bought it to the living room while Jihyo went to get the family frame out from his closet . After all the things were gathered at the living room , they were deciding where to put the frames and end up with an agreement . They agreed to hang the photos at the empty wall behind the couch , hanging it above the couch . Gary wears his gloves and climbed up the couch to make a mark on where he should put the screw on and of course under Jihyo’s command .

 “ A little to the left – not too much – a little to the right – “ she commanded . He marked the wall with pencils and carefully moves under Jihyo’s order .

Finish with it , he went down and immediately sit at the couch . “ this is tiring “ he breathed , Jihyo laughed and went to give him a massage on his shoulder “ You didn’t even put the screw on yet “ she said . “ should I do it then ? “ Jihyo being a women who loves to take challenges offer herself but Gary immediately oppose her idea since he’s afraid that she’ll get hurt .

“ I know you’re capable of doing it but I’m still worried that you’ll get hurt “ he said and went to get the driller and a few screws . Jihyo pouted and a little bit annoyed that he wouldn’t let her do it but knowing that he cares for her , makes the annoyance fade away .

After a few minutes , the house were filled with the loud sound of the driller as Gary was drilling the screws into the wall . Jihyo covers her ears as her face were showing some discomfort with the loud sound . It took about 10 minutes for Gary to finish with the other and were on his final screw

“ Let me do it ! “ Jihyo yelled in excitement as she handed her hand like a kid being excited when they saw a candy . Gary laughed at her cuteness and sighed at how she was capable to melts his heart right away with it “ Arasso , come here “ he said and pulled Jihyo up on the couch before carefully telling her how it should be done .

Jihyo nodded in excitement and once again make Gary chuckles over it , he pass the gloves to her and carefully handed the driller to her . He helped her to positioned the driller on the marked wall before letting her take control of it . Since she’s a women so of course Gary was expecting that she’d be facing some problem with her first time but by his surprised she did really well . “ An Ace indeed “ he praises her and took the driller from her before helping her to get down to the floor . “ That was fun ! “ Jihyo said excitedly and felt a little sad since there were no more screw that needed to be drilled into the walls .

“ I just don’t understand how you could find this as something fun while even a man like me find this tiring “ Gary chuckled in disbelief , but he knew that was the charm of Song Ji Hyo .  

“ Is this your brother ? “ Jihyo asked as he handed over the family photo to Gary before he hang it on the wall , Gary nodded as he take the photo . There weren’t many differences between him and his brother , they pretty much look the same accept that Gary’s jawline shows more than his older brother and that from what she could see from the photo , Gary have a smaller figure than his brother and that his brother was obviously taller . “ who’s more handsome ? “ Gary suddenly asked jokingly , causing Jihyo to giggle .

She shook her head and handed over another photo , “ Come on , just tell me “ Gary whined as he took the photo . Jihyo smirked “ My Gary “ she mumbled with a blush . “ Yeay ! “ Gary shouted in excitement . “ Oppa ! “ Jihyo yelled and spontaneously reach for him when she saw that Gary almost fall down because of his excitement . Gary’s body naturally stick to the wall as he put one of his hand over his heart , he breathed heavily and was still in shocked . Jihyo release a relief sigh and slightly hit him on the leg before warning him to be more careful .

After the small almost-accident both become more careful as they work together on hanging the photo . Gary immediately collapsed at the floor as soon as he finishes it , Jihyo just smiled and massages his leg and hand as a present for his hard work . After a few minutes , Jihyo offers herself to tidy up the machine and put it on the store room . When Jihyo came back to the living room , she laughed by the sight of Gary still lying on the floor , she went and sit next to him as they have their eyes on the family photos that had been properly hang on the wall . Then their eyes naturally wandered over the clock .

Somehow both mouthed a curse when they saw the time “ 10:54am “ . Both immediately stood up and went to grab their personal things before quickly went down to the parking lot , at that time both unknowingly doesn’t care about hiding their face anymore and luckily there were no one around to notice them . After both settled down , Gary quickly start the engine and drive away .


“ Hyung ! I’m telling the truth here ! “ Haha whined at Jaesuk who was still having a hard time to believe what his dongsaeng had just explained .

“ Hyung ! We’re not lying ! I heard it too ! “ Jongkook tried to convince Jaesuk . Jaesuk turn to Sukjin who was sitting next to Haha and Jongkook , he then asked if Sukjin heard it too .

“ No not me , I only heard their explanation but not the real situation “ Sukjin said as he crossed his arm . Jaesuk sighed heavily .

“ Arasso , for now let just keep our eyes on them and don’t say anything to them yet “ Jaesuk said and the other immediately nodded in agreement . Haha face were obviously showing that he was still confused with what he heard earlier .

After for about half an hour later Gary arrived at the filming set , he greeted the others like usual before apologizing for being late and the others tried to respond naturally . Still it couldn’t be denied that a strange feeling could be felt by Gary but he choose to ignore it and on his mind was that probably today’s episode will be having someone as a spy so maybe that’s why the atmosphere were kinda different . While Gary was focusing on some other things the other male members just couldn’t help but not to glance at each other , well accept for Kwangsoo . Kwangsoo who arrived  just a few minutes before Gary didn’t have the chance to be explained the situation by the others so he was left being confused with the others strange glance .

After another 15 minutes Jihyo arrived , of course both Gary and Jihyo rode the same car to the filming set but since they don’t want to cause any suspicious Jihyo decided to meet up with her manager first and let Gary went to see the others first . Like usual , Jihyo greeted all the members and the staff cheerfully and Gary obviously had to pretend that it was his first time seeing her for that day but the members who had become more quick could see right through their act .

The filming goes on with Gary and Jihyo ended up being in one team together with Sukjin and with that , the responsibilities to keep an eye on the two automatically being carried by the oldest hyung .

“ Hyung , we’re counting at you ! “ Haha whispers  and the other nodded , well accept for Kwangsoo who was still left in confusion and since they have to be on time so they still doesn’t have the chance to tell Kwangsoo .

Sukjin nodded in determination , “ Don’t worry , I’ll do my best “ he whispered back and with that they split up according to their team and enter the car they’ve been prepared . Leaving the driving job to Gary , Sukjin offer himself to sit at the back seat so that he could easily see their interaction . Of course the thing between Gary and Jihyo keep floating around the other members mind especially Haha but being a professional all of them manage to keep their focus back into the filming .

Back at Gary’s team car , Sukjin purposely tease the two lovebirds in front and focus on their reaction and by then he realize something . Usually when they’re being teased , of course Gary being the more active one in their Monday Couple character will give more sweet reaction rather than Jihyo , and usually Jihyo will just wave it off but not this time , when they’re being tease Jihyo somehow plays along and sometimes just laugh along , giving the impression that she was approving on their on-screen relationship ( and also their off-screen’s ) .


It was their lunch time and they are being gathered at the nearest rest stop . They entered the rest area and Sukjin naturally leaves his teammates and joined the others to report on what he discovered . Sukjin purposely take a sit which is quite far from the Monday Couple so that he could tell the others without worrying that Gary and Jihyo could hear them , while Jongkook was in charge of keeping the two busy and didn’t have a time to think why Sukjin choose to sit far away from them . Their meal arrive and the report began too , Sukjin whispers everything that he saw and heard between those two to Jaesuk and Haha who was currently immersed with it .

“ You heard that hyung ? There’s something between those two ! “ Haha yelled in her whisper .

“ Besides , what I heard earlier were more than enough to call it as an evidence that it was something more than just a love-line ! “ he continued .

“ Hyung . Please , explained it to me too . I don’t understand what you guys are talking about ! “ Kwangsoo who sat facing them said . Haha sighed and grab his phone , he started typing . For about 3 minutes later Haha handed over his phone over Kwangsoo and it could be seen that Haha had typed the whole explanation on the text .

A shocked face slowly appears on the giraffe’s face as he reads the explanation , and what the others doesn’t know that Kwangsoo was more worried than shocked . Kwangsoo handed over the phone back to Haha as he mouthed “ Really ? “ with his shocked face , and Haha nodded . Kwangsoo put one of his hand to cover his mouth as he glance over Gary and Jihyo “ I’ve to tell them “ he thought .

Finish with their lunch , Kwangsoo tried his best to approach either Gary or Jihyo to tell them or to give them any signal so that they realize that they should be more careful .

“ Yah yah yah ! Take care of Kwangsoo , he’s trying to be close with them . I’m afraid the two will notice “ Jaesuk said to Jongkook as he pushed him to take care of Kwangsoo . Jongkook nodded and quickly when close to Kwangsoo .

“ Yah , what are you thinking ? “ Jongkook whispers to his maknae .

“ Why ? “ Kwangsoo asked , puzzled .

“ Don’t get to near them ! Be careful ! “ he whispered back .

“ Ah hyung . Why can’t I get close to my own hyung and nonna ? “ Kwangsoo whined , earning himself being hit .

“ Of course you can . But not now ! “ Jongkook said , Kwangsoo immediately apologies , but of course he’ll not stop that easily . “ I have to tell them “ he thought in determination .

While they’re waiting for all the PD to prepare the next game , Gary was drinking his caramel macchiato and because of the cold weather , Jihyo was trying to keep herself warm by hugging herself and Gary saw that . “ you want some ? “ Gary said as he handed the coffee to Jihyo , at first she rejected it , saying it’s okay and he should enjoy it . “ this should keep you warm . take it “ he continued as he forced Jihyo to grab the coffee and since she was really cold , she didn’t refuse it anymore . “ Thank you “ she cutely said and bowed to Gary , leaving him giving out his silly smile .

The other members saw that and of course Kwangsoo too . Knowing that the two are in danger , he purposely disturbed them as he tried his best to tell them that the others are watching .

“ Eyy hyung , I’m cold too ! “ Kwangsoo whined as he hugged Gary from beside .

“ Ah what’s wrong with you ? “ Gary said as he tried to escape Kwangsoo’s silly hug . He looked up to Kwangsoo and he could see Kwangsoo were doing this strange face as if he was trying to tell him something . Kwangsoo tried to tell them by making signal with his eyes , he rolled his eyes towards the others direction as he mouthed “ they know ! “ but unfortunately Gary didn’t get it .

Gary frowned and “ what ? “ he mouthed back , Kwangsoo immediately did what he did earlier but still Gary just couldn’t get it . Kwangsoo turned to Jihyo “ Nonna ! Give me some ! “ he yelled and went to get the coffee , the confused Jihyo just blankly give him a sip . As he was drinking up the coffee “ be careful ! “ he mouthed and shook his head a little towards the others , Jihyo’s eyes immediately widened “ that’s it ! “ Kwangsoo thought .

“ Yeah , be careful . It’s kinda hot “ Jihyo said . Kwangsoo sighed heavily on his failure . He glared at Jihyo “ I thought you were smart enough “ he whispers , making Jihyo confused .

“ Yah ! Kwangsoo-ah ! Here’s some hot pack ! “ Jaesuk called and Kwangsoo knew he’s caught . He tried his best to portray a smile as he walked back towards Jaesuk .

“ Here - “ Jongkook said and smacked the hot pack directly at Kwangsoo’s stomach as he whispers his last warning “ I told you not to get too close “ . Kwangsoo tried to hide his pain as he bowed an apology while the other were just giggling watching how Jongkook punish his younger brother .

The filming goes until the night and since they finished quite early than usual so the member decided to have their dinner over at Haha’s restaurant like usual . Well maybe not as usual since Jaesuk and Jongkook planned to make the two secret lover to admit their relationship on that night and the other agrees . Kwangsoo was getting more panicked “ How to tell them ! “ he thought to himself as he tries his best to think any idea . Just then –

“ I want to go to the restroom first “ Jihyo said and Kwangsoo came with an idea .

“ Me too ! “ Kwangsoo yelled as he pretend that he really need to go , since the other member were busy whispering their plan with each other so they didn’t really focused on Kwangsoo’s action .

“ This is my only chance ! “ Kwangsoo thought as he followed Jihyo .

He followed Jihyo until she entered the women’s restroom , making Jihyo both confused and a little bit angry .

“ Yah ! What are you doing ?! “ She yelled and tried to push Kwangsoo out .

“ Nonna wait ! I’ve something important to tell ! “ he said .

“ What is it ?! Can’t we just talk outside ! This is the women’s t restroom ! “ she responded back and tried harder to push him away .

“ They know ! “ he immediately said , making Jihyo to stop her action .

“ Who know what ? “ she asked in confusion . Kwangsoo were getting more frustrated by that question .

“ Why are you so slow today ?! The other ! Jaesuk hyung ! Jongkook hyung ! Sukjin hyung and Haha hyung ! They know ! about nonna and Gary hyung ! “ he whined in frustration .

“ wh . . .  what . . what are you talking about Kwangsoo-ah ? Ho . . How would they know ? “ Jihyo is starting to panic .

“ Ah I don’t know ! It’s just tonight on our after filming gathering , they’ll make you two to admit it so I think it’s better if either nonna or Gary hyung to not to join or try your best to not show any interaction ! Ah I’ve been dying to tell nonna and Gary hyung ! “ Kwangsoo said and Jihyo sighed heavily .

“ Arasso arasso , I’ll discuss this with Gary oppa . Yah ! you should go back now or they’ll suspect you more . Go ! “ she commanded , she pushes Kwangsoo out and even slapped his .

The filming ended and the member went to change their clothes and the staff were wrapping up the set .

“ Let’s gather back after we’re done changing “ Jaesuk said and the other nodded .

When Jihyo entered her changing room , she immediately asked her manager for her phone and texted Gary .

“ Oppa , the others know already about our relationship . Kwangsoo told me earlier that they’ll try to make us admit it on tonight’s gathering . I think I’ll not join it and you have to keep our relationship a secret okay ? Work hard ! “ and she pressed the send button .

Back at the males changing room Gary’s mind went crazy and uneasy when he reads her text “ just how did they know it “ he thought and think back any of his previous action that could cause them to suspect something but there’s none , all of it were just some natural interaction that he’ll always do as his Monday Boyfriend character and none of it actually shows more . He was getting more uneasy , he glanced at Kwangsoo and at the same time Kwangsoo also glanced at him and he saw that Gary was reading a text . They looked into each other’s eyes and could clearly sees that both were full in worries , Kwangsoo nodded as if he understand that Gary finally found out . Kwangsoo smiled forcedly as he tried to tell him to be strong .


They gathered back to the place where they agreed , all ready to go to Haha’s restaurant .

“ Oppa , I think I’ll – “

“ Don’t say you wouldn’t join us “ Haha cut her words as he glared at her .

“ Jihyo-ah , don’t be like this . You know that I couldn’t always join you guys because of my schedule , and I finally have a time now and wouldn’t it be nicer that all of us could be together for another few hours of our own ? “ Jaesuk said in a nicer voice as he went to her and patted her back , trying to persuade her . Jihyo glanced at both Gary and Kwangsoo , both face were  showing a defeated expression , “ just come “ Gary mouthed in despair .

“ Alright then . “ Jihyo said with a forced smile , the other immediately shouted in excitement and start to walk towards their own car .

All the three worried member could do was sighing heavily and hoped that everything would be fine for them .


One by one the members arrive and took their order . The good thing of being with the restaurant owner is that their food will be prepared much faster than usual . As soon as the meal arrive , the hungry members immediately grab their chopstick and start digging up their food deliciously . Well accept for Jihyo , Gary and Kwangsoo who were burdened with their worries .

Haha keep glancing at Jihyo and Gary who he know purposely sit away from each other , he munch his food and keep his eyes on them . Slowly the urge to make them spill their secret grows stronger on Haha and he knew he couldn’t take it any longer .

“ That’s it ! I can’t take it anymore ! “ he yelled and smacked his chopstick on the table , surprising the others . “ We’re dead “ Jihyo , Gary and Kwangsoo thought at the same time .

“ Yah ! Jihyo-ah ! Come here ! Hyung , move ! “ Haha said as he tried to make Jihyo and Gary sit together by removing Sukjin and Jaesuk who sit between them . The confused hyungs obediently follows what Haha told them to do and the two lovebirds was hesitating but seeing how restless Haha was , they have to follow and act confused too .

“ Why ? why ? why ? “ Jihyo asked .

“ What’s wrong Donghoon-ah ? “ Gary played along . Seeing how they act clueless makes Haha’s anger rises up .

“ Yah , I can’t believe this . Stop it already will you ? “ Haha said as he tries his best to not to yell . Seeing how Haha is , Jaesuk immediately grabbed Haha and pulled him away from the two .

“ Calm down Haha-ah “ he said and patted his back , trying to calm him down . After a while Haha was back to his right mind and apologize for his action . They all nodded , forgiving him since they understand why ( even when both Jihyo and Gary pretend to didn’t understand the reason ) .

Jaesuk pulled a chair so that he could sit facing the two , the other members all gathered around them . The scene looked like a group of police officer were investigating their suspect . “ Gary-ah , Jihyo-ah . Is there something that we didn’t know that we should know ? “ Jaesuk questioned the two , and the other were focused on them , waiting for the answer .

Of course at first both tried to act foolish , “ what are you talking about hyung ? “ Gary asked with his  usual silly style but seeing the other remain serious , he lowered his face making their focus change to Jihyo . Jihyo’s cheeck went bright as they stared at her “ what ? “ she mumbled with her mong face , with that the other sighed in frustration . “ Just tell us already “ Sukjin said , getting more and more impatient but still Jaesuk told them to relax and not to force them too much .

“ Gary-ah . Let’s go straight to the point . Are you . . and Jihyo . . da . . dating ? “ Jaesuk stammered but still managed to finish his question . Once he finish it , the two immediately lowered their face , trying to avoid the others gaze . Gary lifted up his face , putting on an awkward smile “ what do you mean hyung ? We’re Monday Couple of course we’re dating but only on Monday “ he joked but the other still remain serious “ You know we didn’t mean that way “ Jongkook said .

Jaesuk turned to Haha , he give him a nod as a signal that he allow Haha to tell what he heard earlier that make him to think that they’re dating . Haha nodded and said “ Jihyo-ah , remember when I called you this morning ? “ , Jihyo nodded . “ and Gary-hyung , remember that I also called you ? “ he asked again , Gary nodded . “ Actually , I only called Gary-hyung . . .  but my first call somehow were being answered by Jihyo rather than Gary-hyung , the phone’s owner “ he continued . The other who had known the story still put on a calm face but the two secret lovers were obviously shocked as the cold-sweat streaming down on their blushing cheeks . “ I thought that I called the wrong number so I called again , and my second call were answered by Gary-hyung “ he countinue . " Does it make sense that I called the same number but two different person answered it . It does ! but only when the two were together !" he finishes off . Jaesuk nodded and patted him and Haha sighed in relief , finally his stress of thinking about the situation had finally being let out .

“ Not just that , I was with him at that time and when he called , he the speaker so that I could hear the conversation too . While he was talking to Jihyo through Gary’s number , I could clearly hear the cooking sound at the background . Later when Gary answered the second call , the cooking sound was there too “ Jongkook said .

Gary and Jihyo looked at each other . Gary gazed into her eyes and he could see how worried , scared and how much she wanted to keep it as a secret but then he could also see that she gave up and know that it’s time to tell everyone . He was worried if she was sad or angry with it , but somehow Jihyo understood his eyes and nodded with a small smile as if telling him that she was okay and she accept it “ I guess this is the right time “ she mumbled to Gary .

“ eyy hyung ! maybe the call was – “ all of them change their focus to the sudden voice , which was Kwangsoo’s . “ Well I mean , there could be – “ he pauses as he tried to think something to help his hyung and nonna , but then Haha finally see through it .

“ You know ?! “ Haha yelled and went to him , grabbing his collar which makes the taller one immediately bend down . “ No . I don’t – “ Kwangsoo stammered and with that Haha was sure he was also involve in the secret relationship . “ You sit there “ Haha said and dragged him , before forcing him to sit next to Jihyo . By then , there were three suspect . “ Yah . I can’t believe this “ Haha breathed , trying to calm his nerve while Jaesuk could only chuckle over the situation .

“ Why did you even open your mouth “ Jihyo whispered in anger to Kwangsoo .

“ I’m sorry nonna “ he mumbled in guilt .

“ Yah . Spill out what you know “ Jongkook said and grabbed Kwangsoo’s lap as a threat , the maknae went flustered as his lips were trembling  .

“ Hyung , stop it – “ Gary finally clear his throat .

“ It’s true – “ he looked up to Haha , slightly feeling guilty since he know how much stress or maybe felt betrayed Haha was . “ Me and Jihyo – “ he glanced at the blushing Jihyo , she nodded lightly , telling him to countinue . “ We are dating “ he finishes off and suddenly giggles could be heard from every direction , he looked around and all the members were chuckling with his confession .

“ Yah . Gary-ah ~ “ was only the words that Sukjin manage to let out while he patted and nodded in admiration . Jaesuk were seen clapped lightly before he patted Gary’s laps while Jongkook and Haha were pushing each other while giggling . Seeing how good their reaction were , both Jihyo and Gary felt relieve that the members was able to accept their relationship .

“ So our Kwangsoo had know it all the time ? “ Jongkook asked and jokingly shoved his elbow on Kwangsoo , making the maknae blushes and nodded .

“ Yes and it turns out he knew since our first day . . because he spy on us “ said Jihyo and jokingly glared at him . Once again Kwangsoo bowed an apologies , making Jihyo laugh and hugged Kwangsoo , forgiving him and telling that she was only joking .

“ So how long has it been ? “ Sukjin asked and somehow blushes appears on his face , immediately earning complaint from Jaesuk “ why you’re the one who’s blushing ! “ .

“ they make my heart flustered “ Sukjin responded and laughed .

“ It’s been about 3 months now “ Jihyo said , finally having the confidence and courage to openly reveal their relationship with the other members .

“ and how far has it go “ Haha cheekily asked , immediately being pushes by Jongkook in his excitement . Haha laughed loudly and cheerily , finally the cheerful Haha was back .

“ Yah Donghoon-ah , what does that mean huh !? “ Gary yelled in embarrassment .

“ Ah Hyung ~ You know exactly what I mean ! “ Haha attacked him again , this time Gary was about to stand up and went to him but Jihyo grabbed him , she shook her head , telling him to let them be . Her action immediately gain attention from the others as they shouted a “ Woooooo ~ “ making Jihyo blushed shyly .

Their gathering continued with them eating their meal deliciously as they celebrate the couple . Of course Jaesuk asked why they keep it as secret from them but Gary calmly said that they had their own reason , Jaesuk nodded understand . He was curious but he still respect their privacy and that he know that they must’ve had a strong reason for them to decided to keep it to themselves first and besides , he was happy that they two decided to take their love-line to another level which is to really date each other . “ I really hope that the two of you will continue to take your relationship to a further level and make the love grow beautifully . I wish you two the best “ Jaesuk said and hugged the two .

It was almost 2am when they finally decide to call it a day , their parting for that night were done with each of the member when to give a big hug to both Jihyo and Gary . The cheekily Haha and Kwangsoo even kissed Gary’s cheeks as a congratulation while the stronger Jongkook pulled the two into a tight hug and when he let go , he grabbed their head and pushes it together making the two’s cheek touched each other “ You two are just too cute ! “ he commented and let go of them , Gary and Jihyo lowered their head shyly .

All the member went back to their own car , some with their manager and some drive alone . Jihyo had a early schedule for tomorrow so the couple decide to go their own way for that night instead of staying over each other’s place .

“ Get home safe . Don’t forget to tell me when you arrive home okay ? “ Gary said and hugged her .

“ Arasso oppa  “

“ Jihyo-ah . Are you okay with it ? about them knowing “ asked Gary . Jihyo smiled .

“ I felt much more relief that they know , somehow some burden were lifted off from my shoulder . Besides , we couldn’t hide it forever  from them and I trust them , so I’m okay with it . I’m happy with it “ she responded . Gary nodded and told her that he was feeling the same .

“ I think I need to go now oppa “ she said and turned over to her car where her manager were standing next to  , looking at them . Somehow , Gary felt shy and let her go .

“ Okay then . Good night . I love you Jihyo-ah “ he mumbled as he gaze into her eyes . She chuckled and went to give him a peck on his cheeks before running off to her car .

They were about to drive away before Kwangsoo knocked on Jihyo’s car door , she lowered the window and asked why .

“ Nonna . . .  urm . . . about our deal ? “ Kwangsoo mumbled , making Jihyo laughed .

“ What deal ? Didn’t we agree that I’ll only do it if you keep it as a secret but they know it already so . . bye bye deal . .  “ Jihyo said and closed the window , leaving Kwangsoo knocking with his confused face “ Ah nonna , you can’t be like this ! “ he whined but Jihyo only more with a ‘merong’ and told her manager to drive away , leaving the despair giraffe . Well of course it was a joke and for sure she’ll talk over it some other day , but on that night she was just on the mood on teasing his maknae .

He sighed heavily as Jihyo’s car disappeared from his sight , “ Ah ! Gary-hyung ! “ he thought and ran back to find his car and how fortunate that Gary was still at the car park .

“ Hyung ! “ he yelled and knocked the window . Just as what Jihyo did , he lowered the window and asked why .

“ Hyung ! I’m sure you heard about our deal – “ he didn’t even finish his words when Gary cut it

“ They know it already so the deal are burned “ Gary laughed and tried to close the window , but Kwangsoo quickly slip his hand to prevent Gary to fully close it .

“ Hyung please don’t be like this . Nonna had been cruel to me just a moment ago and I didn’t expect you’ll treat me the same “ he whined with his puppy eyes or rather I say his giraffe eyes . Gary sighed and lowered his windows back .

“ Okay listen – “ Gary whispered , wanting to tell him a way to make girls fall for him . Kwangsoo leaned closer with excitement .

“ Work hard and think it yourself “ Gary said and quickly close his window before teasingly waved him a goodbye and drive away too .

“ Those two are really match made in heaven “ he said in annoyance , and sighed before going back into his car .

He settled on his car and his manager start to drive , he starred at the road in despair as he recall how his nonna and hyung treated him just now . He sighed silently and thought back about Gary’s simple words  “ work hard and think it yourself “ at first it sounded like some useless advice but when he thinks harder , “ work hard and think it yourself “ he thought again and somehow it turns into a great advice . To work hard in both his carrier and personal life , to make a better him for both himself and her , and rather than going to asked around about how to make her fall for him , isn’t it better to think it by himself or think it with his heart about what he could and want to do for her . He smiled and grab his phone .

“ Thank you hyung “ he typed and send the text to Gary .

Gary read the text and laughed “ he must be mad “ he thought since there wasn’t any emoticon or anything that show that he was somehow grateful  so he thought it was just a sarcasm thanking . Actually Gary didn’t even meant it that way , his real intention was to actually with some lame advice and that’s what Gary expect Kwangsoo to think but maybe our Kwangsoo is getting more matured to think better and deeper . 


A/N So there's chapter 11 and I hope you guys like it ! Sorry for the late update and I hope every chapter is worth the wait . 

Sorry of there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors . 

Written by,
Mc_HyoRy2