Missing

Saudade

 She woke up with the warmth of sun touches her face , she rubs her eyes and smile before turning to her side , expecting the warm of a man but to her disappointment she found an empty space next to her . She sits up and looked around , she hopes to see something or even hear something that gives her a hint that he’s somewhere inside her room but the total silent tells her that he wasn’t there . She looked at the empty space next to her , “ where did he go ? “ she ask herself . Maybe he woke up earlier and went back to his room , or maybe he left earlier than that “ but why ? “ she asked over all those possibilities . She reached out for her phone under the pillow , scrolling down on the contact list , wanting to call him but suddenly a call came in . It was Jaesuk calling .

“ Good morning oppa  “ she answered .

“ Good morning Jihyo-ah , if you’re fully awake now come down here at the restaurant for breakfast . All of us are waiting for you “ he responded in a cheerful tone .

“ Ah ~ Arasso oppa . I’m coming “ she said and end up the call . Since Jaesuk said that ‘all’ of them were down there so Jihyo thinks that Gary would probably be down there too so she stopped worrying and get out from bed to wash her face and brush her teeth .

After making sure the door is locked , she went to the elevator . “ but why didn’t he tell me before leaving ? “ she asked again since usually Gary would left some notes telling her where he might be or might be doing when she woke up but not this time . There were not even a single trace of him being inside the room making Jihyo starting to doubt the fact that he was there with her last night and when she thinks back , she finally realize that last night was actually the first time they ever shared the same bed through the whole night (that was what she thought) and she blushed by the thought .

She walked further into the restaurant and saw the members that were already waving at her “ over here Jihyo-ah ! “ they called her . She smiled and ran towards them , looking forward to start her day with them , to see Gary and of course to eat her breakfast . She saw that foods were already filling in their table , she looked one by one of the member smiling face and after seeing the 6th member’s face , her eyes went to the 7th expecting to see his but again to her disappointment , it was Jaesuks’ manager and that was it , he was nowhere to be found . She looked around again , trying to find him anywhere around the restaurant , “ where’s Gary oppa ? “ she asked when she was sure he wasn’t there .

“ Oh ! I forgot ! about him, actually . .  “ Haha said

[ FLASHBACK ]

After ending the call with a certain person , he left Jihyo’s room . As he close the door behind him , the door next room opened “ Oh hyung ! “ it was Haha coming out from his room .

“ Where are you going ? “ Haha asked . Gary seems to hesitant but he knows that he should at least tell someone .

“ Something came up and I think I need to go back to Seoul “ Gary explained shortly .

“ Please let the others know by tomorrow and tell them that I’m sorry that I have to leave suddenly “ he continued and Haha nodded .

“ what about her ? “ Haha said , pointing at Jihyo’s room . Gary tell him that she doesn’t know that he’s leaving and since she is asleep so Gary doesn’t want to wake her up .

“ Arasso hyung , it seems very important so hurry up and get your things “ Haha said and opened their room’s door . Gary patted Haha’s shoulder and thanked him .

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

“ and he left “ Haha ended his word , leaving Jihyo dumbfounded . She was grateful with his thought of not wanting to wake her up but just leaving her like that is kinda absurd to her , leaving her room to get back into his room was acceptable for him not telling her anything but going back to Seoul and not telling her about it is a little too much for her . After listening to Haha’s explanation and after all the thoughts that came to her mind , all she could respond was sighing deeply .

Jaesuk chuckled but understand what she might felt , “ I’m sure it’s something very important that he need to leave quickly and I’m sure he’s doing fine there . Come sit and eat your breakfast , we’ve been waiting for you ! “ he said and pulled Jihyo to sit next to him . Jihyo let out a small smile and nodded before start digging up her meal with a mixed feelings .

Jihyo was eating her breakfast silently while the guys were chatting , they noticed her behaviour but decided to let he be for a while before they try to talk to her again .

“ Chun Sung-Im ! “ suddenly a voice called her , it immediately make Jihyo turns to the source of voice and so does the other since it’s rare for someone or a fan to call her out with her real name accept for her families , so hearing it instantly caught their attention .

Once she turned around , she saw a man standing just a few step from her with a very warm smile that makes his eyes smiles too , he had this brownish hair and eyes , a quite tall figure with a normal body build . From the way he dressed , you could know that he had a good sense of fashion . Jihyo scanned from the tip of hair until his toe , his face looks familiar but she couldn’t recall his name . She smiled back but was hesitant on what to say .

“ Have you been well  ? “ he continued and it came to Jihyo , her smiled became wider when she finally remember this person .

“ Jeonghwan-ah ! “ she called and stood up before going over him for a hug , their hug was tight as they patted each other’s back . “ It’s been a long time ! “ Jihyo said when they broke the hug , he nodded . “ Have you been well ? “ she asked again , “ I’m fine and looking at your beauty tells me that you’re doing really fine “ he replied and they laughed . Jihyo noticed that the other’s eyes was on them so she quickly pulled Jeonghwan closer to their table .

“ Guys , meet Jeonghwan . He’s a friend of mine from university years “ Jihyo introduce him and he bowed a greeting , the others immediately greeted him back cheerfully .

“ Jeonghwan-shii , please take a sit “ Jaesuk says , but he declined it saying that he doesn’t want to interrupt them but the others insist that since he was Jihyo’s friend so he should be sitting with her . He thanked and apologize again before taking his seat next to Jihyo .

“ What are you doing here ? “ Jihyo asked .

“ I just had my breakfast a while ago and was just passing by when I saw you , since it’s been a really long time so I decided to approach you . “ he said .

“ Well , you made the right decision . I’m really happy that we meet again “

Their conversation continues on with catching up on each other’s life , Jaesuk passes some food towards Jeonghwan telling him to eat along while they talk .

“ Our Jihyo must’ve played a lot when she was a student right ? “ Jaesuk teased . Jihyo denied it saying that she was a good student .

“ She does , some juniors and guys were  afraid of her “ Jeonghwan said , causing a laughter .

“ Yah ! What are you talking about !? I’m not like that oppa ~ “ she scolded him and whined at Jaesuk .

“ Yah Song Ji Hyo , we finally have a witness of your behaviour back then “ Jaesuk teases her more as he clapped his hand , followed by the other members . Jeonghwan laughed along and was feeling good for being able to make the group of celebrities laughed , in just a few moments thanks to his friendly personality , he was able to get along fine with the others . The mood were lighten up again thanks to Jihyo’s old friend presence .

After a while , Jeonghwan excuses himself as the member was about to leave for their room , he and Jihyo exchanged number and promised to always keep in touch and hope to meet each other again soon . After that , Jihyo and the others went to their room and Jeonghwan leaves the restaurant . As soon as Jihyo entered her room she remembered about Gary again , she grabs her phone and dialled his number as she bit her lower lips . Time passes and it was already her seventh time calling but still fail to reach him , she gave up with the calling and texted him telling him to call her once he saw the text , she pressed the send button and hoped that he would call her back instantly .

She went into the bathroom to take her shower and left her phone at the bed . He never left her mind as the warm water flows down through her body , she keep sighing inside the shower . She was worried and mad at the same time .

Finish with her shower she went to her luggage , taking out the outfit that she planned to wear for that day . She put them down on the bed , next to her phone . She reached for her phone and sighed heavily when she sees no respond from him . She lightly threw the phone back to the bed and grab her outfit .


“ Aren’t you being too worried ? “ Jongkook said as he dried his wet hair with a small towel . Jihyo felt lonely in her own room so she went to Jongkook’s room to talk about Gary . Jongkook just finished his shower and was already fully clothes while Haha was having his shower .

“ Isn’t it reasonable for me to be this worried oppa ? He left without even telling me and I couldn’t reach him “ Jihyo whined .

Jongkook sighed “ I guess you’re right “ he continued . She was right anyway , even Jongkook feel that Gary’s action was a little bit absurd and being a girlfriend , of course she would be worried about him , even him as Gary’s close friend is worried too . Haha came out from the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist and smaller towel on his head , they’ve been together for about three years so the sight of those men being half- in front of Jihyo is completely normal for them already so they doesn’t really feel shy about it . “ I’m sure he doing fine over there , maybe he’s a little busy or maybe his phone died . Don’t worry too much Jihyo-ah . Have faith “ Haha said and smiled encouragingly , Jongkook nodded . Jihyo looked down , thinking .

“ I guess you’re right oppa “ Jihyo said as she raises her head , a smile on her lips .

Jihyo laughed and thanked them for their advice , she also apologize for barging in their room . She thanked them once again before she left their room .

She went back into her room , deciding to have a little rest . She was tired with all the thoughts and worries she had . Jongkook and Haha was right , she shouldn’t worry too much , he’s probably busy since that was the reason why he left and besides , he’s a grown man with a lot of people around him to watch him , he could take care of himself just as how she could take care of herself . With that on her mind , she slowly fall into her nap .

**

“ Yah MongJi-ah , wake up ! “ she suddenly hear a voice calling for her , is it who she think it was ? Then a hand touches her by the shoulder , slowly shaking her  “ MongJi-ah ? “ , the person called again . By the way he calls her and touches her , she was sure of who he was . She opened her eyes and turn to her side , “ Gary oppa ? “ she mumbled as she looked up to the person standing next to the bed .

“ yes it’s me “ he answered with a sweet smile , making Jihyo smiled as well . She quickly sat up excitedly “ Just where have you been ? “ she whined and Gary laughed before he sit at the edge of the bed . “ Something came up “ he said and reaches for her cheeks , pinching it “ I’m sorry “ he continued . Jihyo blushed and pouted , pretending to be sulking . Gary laughed again , “ Aigoo my MongJi “  he said and attacked her with kisses all over her face as he keep saying “ I’m sorry “ , Jihyo giggles with each of his touch , “ Stop it , it tickles “ she yelled while laughing . “ I don’t want to ! “ Gary responded back and continue to attack her with his kisses and suddenly his hand joined the attack by tickling her body . “ Yah ! “ Jihyo shouted while laughing hard , her face was getting red from the laughing . Gary laughed too , enjoying himself playing with her .

“ Yah Song Ji Hyo ! Wake up ! “ she instantly woke up by the voice . She looked around in confusion , her eyes was wandering everywhere trying to find Gary . She sighed when she realize that it was only a dream , she rubs her head furiously , frustrated and disappointed with the dream . Just then , the voice called her again as her door room being knocked countless times , “ Jaesuk oppa “ she recognize the voice . She quickly got out from her bed and ran towards the door .

“ Ah I’m sorry oppa “ she apologize as soon as she open her door . In front of her door all of the members (accept Gary) and Jaesuk’s manager was standing there , some with a worried face and some was chuckling .

“ We’ve been calling you countless of time already . Yah ~ you must be in a really deep sleep huh ? “ Jaesuk continued and chuckles over his little sister behaviour .

“ I’m sorry oppa , I’m just a little tired “ she responded .

“ What tired ? It’s only been 3 hours after we woke up and you’re tired already nonna ? “ Kwangsoo , earning himself a glare from her . He immediately apologize and hang his head low .

“ That’s enough . Jihyo-ah , go get yourself ready . We’re going out “ Jaesuk said and Jihyo nodded , telling them to wait for a while . She went back into her room and went to the bathroom to wash her face before going out and grabs her personal things and left the room .

 [ BACK IN SEOUL ]

Gary sighed deeply as he being surrounded by all his team members , waiting for his decision .

“ Let’s just do it , give everything we got in our minds . Combine and discuss it later on “ Gary commanded and they nodded in respond before going to their own way and start working . Gil approach Gary and grab his shoulder , apologizing for calling him during his trip .

“ There’s finally a time for you to escape all of this , and I’m sorry for having to drag you back into this “ Gil said . Gary shook his head .

“ It’s okay . We’re a team so I need to be here with all of you “ Gary said and patted Gil’s back . Gil nodded and smiled , but still he was feeling guilty for him .

Gil was the person who called Gary at the dawn , calling him to come back to Seoul . The reason for him having to call Gary is because Tiger JK ( their label founder ) called for a sudden meeting , telling Gil that they probably have to shorten the date of their releasing album , giving them only about six months left . Gil augured at first with the fact that they had at least a year to work things out but Tiger JK insisted that they got their music done within six months .

“ I’m really sorry about this but something that we can’t ignore came up and if you two still want to release it , then you only got six months from now . I’ll try do to something to extend the time but for now , work and be ready “ Tiger JK said , and Gil understand that he won’t do this unless if he doesn’t have a choice . After their meeting , Tiger JK told Gil to tell Gary to come back and Gil obeyed his order . Gary was frustrated when he got the call , and was feeling really bad to the members for leaving them so suddenly , and for having to leave Jihyo silently but Gary hopes that they could understand his situation .

Gary went inside the recording studio to get some idea about the music beat and lyrics , trying his best to ignore other things and focus on his work with his music team . All of the people under their team worked hard with finding their possible featuring partners and helping both Gary and Gil with their lyrics . There was an obvious silent inside the studio but the tense between them were undeniably strong , giving pressure to all of them .


Inside the car , Jihyo stared blankly into the view outside the window . She must’ve been thinking about him too much , that’s why she ended up dreaming such thing about him and maybe she misses him , she sighed silently with that on her mind . “ You okay ? “ Kwangsoo asked . Jihyo nodded with a small smile , hoping that Kwangsoo could be fooled with her fake smile but they’re close and besides , Kwangsoo is also an actor so he could see through it . “ I’m sure hyung is doing fine there and was hoping that you could enjoy your trip with the rest of us here “ he said as he patted the top of Jihyo’s hand , Jihyo smiled back and nodded before thanking him for his words .

They stopped by at the beach , wanting to get some more fresh air and to look around for one more time before they got to their next destination . The sight of the beach from last evening was clearly different , last evening the main attention was on the sunset but for today it was the wide view of the sea and the soft white sand . The scene drove the members in awe again . They walked along side of the shore with the bottom of their pants being folded up and a bare feet . With the sea water keep hitting their feet , the sound of water hits the shore , the wind blows and with their close friend with them , the feeling was really good . Jihyo purposely walked slower than the others , wanting to have her time alone as she enjoy the beach and also trying to get all the anger and disappointment out from her . She breathed in the air to calm her mind .

“ Didn’t expect we meet again this soon “ a voice creeps out from behind , surprising her making her to almost fall down . Jeonghwan instantly grab both her hand and prevent her from stumble down . “ Yah ! You ! “ Jihyo yelled , causing Jeonghwan to laugh as he bring her a little far from the water .

“ What are you doing here ? “ Jihyo asked again .

“ Enjoying my time , just like you guys I think “ he replied .

“ and why are you here ? I mean in Jeju . “ she asked as they walked forward .

“ I’m visiting my family here and helping out my mom with her restaurant “

“ Ah , that’s right . Jeju is your hometown right ? “ she said and he nodded . Just then the others noticed him , “ Jeonghwan-ah ! “ Jaesuk yelled and waved , Jeonghwan waved back with a wide smile . The other stopped , waiting for the two so both Jihyo and Jeonghwan fastened their step .

“ We meet again “ Haha said and patted Jeonghwan back , he smiled shyly and nodded .

They continue their walk for about another half-an hour before they decided to go back to their car .

“ Where are you guys going after this . This is my hometown , maybe I could drive you around “ Jeonghwan offers , they declined it at first saying that they already have Jaesuk’s manager to drive for them and they doesn’t want to trouble him .

“ You’ve been nice to me since this morning and Jihyo is also an old friend of mine so I wanted to help you guys over here “ he said , convincing them that he could drive and let Jaesuk’s manager to rest from driving . After a while they hardly agreed since they still feel bad about troubling him but he keep saying that it’s nothing and he really wanted to do it . They walked back to their car together with Jeonghwan .

When they arrive , Jaesuk told Jihyo to sit together at the front with Jeonghwan since they’re friend and the other guys will sit at the back .

“ It’s really an honour to drive for a group of wonderful celebrities “ Jeonghwan said when they finally settled down . The others denied what he said and tell him to just treat of them like normal people since they’re more comfortable being treated that way .

After a little discussion they decided to visit the trick art museum so Jeonghwan drove them there , they had a little chat while they’re on their way . Joking about Jihyo’s back in the old days and also about Jeonghwan himself to get know him better .

When they arrive at the museum , the member got down from the car , Jaesuk’s manager went to the counter to take care of their ticket while Jeonghwan went to park the car . After a while they gathered again in front of the entrance .

They were fascinated with all the art that look so real . Since their schedule were tight they doesn’t really have the time to go visit places like this unless it’s for some program filming . The member were really having fun posing for almost every trick-eye art displayed in there  to the camera . Jeonghwan chatted a bit with Jaesuk’s manager about the road and the other attraction around Jeju while the others were enjoying themselves .

When they reached the middle of the museum , the boys member were still having fun around while Jihyo was with Jeonghwan .

“ You tired ? “ Jeonghwan asked .

“ Hm ? No . I think I need to calm down a little bit , I got really excited a while ago “ she joked , and Jeonghwan laughed along .

“ What are you doing right now ? “ Jihyo asked as they walked around together with the others .

“ I’m managing another family restaurant at Seoul but I came here to help my parents a little bit “ he replied and Jihyo nodded .

“ You’ve become really pretty , prettier than before “ he said , making Jihyo blush .

“ I’m just the same “ she waves it off , making him laughed .

“ Let me take your picture here “ he said and took Jihyo’s phone , without further hesitation Jihyo went near the art and posses together with it . After it Jihyo went back to him and take a selfie together “ we won’t know when our next meeting is “ she said and he nodded with a smile .

  “ They’re close “ Kwangsoo said to Jaesuk , and the other nodded . They know that he was Jihyo’s old friend and a good guy but still Jihyo was like their little sister and she was Gary’s  so they still had their eyes on her to make sure she was safe and making sure Jeonghwan doesn’t do what he isn’t suppose to do . “ Let her be, I think it’s better to get her worries about Gary out for a moment . If not , she won’t be smiling like that right now “ Sukjin said and the others nodded  . Sukjin was right , they tried called Gary a while ago without Jihyo knowing and they still couldn’t reach him so to them it’s better that her mind was drifted off to something else since she’ll be really worried if she knew that he couldn’t be reach .

They continue their walk with posses for every art before they reached the exit . By the time they got out from the museum , it was already past lunch so their stomach was grumbling .

“ If you don’t mind , have a lunch over at my family restaurant . It’s not far from here “ Jeonghwan suggested again and his suggestion didn’t get any disagreement . They went towards their car and let Jeonghwan drive them to his restaurant .

His restaurant was just a simple restaurant , it wasn’t that fancy like those in hotel and Jeonghwan apologize for that and says if they prefer somewhere else he could drive them there but the members told him that they prefer his place more than those fancy restaurant , it feels just right for them to hangout at places like this . They ordered their food and talked while waiting for their lunch to be ready . Their talk were light yet was enough to draw a smile on everyone’s face , the member continue to dig in any stories about Jihyo when she was still a student and Jeonghwan was witty enough to choose which stories  that could entertain them the most , Jihyo was embarrassed but laughed along with them .

Their talk continue until their tummy are full and it’s time for them to get back to the hotel since their flight will be at the night . Jeonghwan drive them back to their hotel since his car was still parked somewhere near the hotel . When they arrived , the members thanked Jeonghwan for his kindness for the whole day and were hoping to see him again to hangout together , they then went to their room except for Jihyo . She wanted to spend a while with Jeonghwan so the member left them to , “ Okay then , be careful you two “ Jaesuk said before he left them at the car .

Jihyo and Jeonghwan went out from the car and went to the back of it , leaning on it while facing the beach scene .

“ It’s really been a long time since the last time I saw everyone from our class “ Jihyo started . Jeonghwan nodded .

“ I know right . I guess everyone is probably busy with their own life now “ he said .

“ but it’s feels good to be able to see and spend time with you here “ Jihyo replied , making Jeonghwan smiles .

“ It reminds me of the old day . Do you remember that our class when for a trip here once ? “

“ Of course I remember ! “ Jihyo said , making both laughed remembering the old days .

“ Things were good between us back then “ Jeonghwan said as he smiles and looked at the open wide sea , his word caught Jihyo’s attention so her eyes went to him . Sensing Jihyo’s stare , he looked at her , locking their eyes together . Blush suddenly appears on both face because of it , they quickly turn away .

“ Why ? You forgot already ? “ Jeonghwan said as he rubs the back of his head in embarrassment

“ Forgot ? Of . . Of course not “ she said and he chuckles .

“ Thing just become complicated “ he continue in a low voice ,

“ I guess so “ she replied and then it was an awkward silent with both of them trying to find a word to say .

“ Urmm . So your flight is tonight right ? I guess you better get ready “ he cleared his throat .

“ Ah yes , I guess so . Well then , I think it’s time to say good bye “ Jihyo said and smiled .

“ Yeah , let’s keep in touch and hope to see you again . Be careful on your way back to Seoul “ he said , Jihyo nodded .

“ You too , drive safely . Thanks for today “ she said and went for a hug , they patted each other’s back before breaking the hug .

“ Good bye , see you again “ Jihyo said and waved him a goodbye , Jeonghwan nodded with a smile as he waved back .

She walked back to her room with chuckles as the memories of her old day came back to her mind , it was a beautiful memories and she was glad that she could still remember it but the memory mentioned by Jeonghwan earlier makes her blush , she shakes her head “ Ah , I shouldn’t be like this “ she murmured as she tries to go back into her right mind .

She turned the door knob and entered her room , the silent room makes her sigh . Once she steep into her room , the thoughts of Gary came back to her . She hold her forehead and sighed heavily , feeling guilty for actually forgetting about him , she took out her phone and was disappointed again to see no respond from him . She walked further in and turned the lights on before she lay down on the bed . She closes her eyes for a moment and try to calm her nerves that was getting frustrated because of him . “ He’s busy and he’s doing fine “ she keep hypnotising her mind .

She opened her eyes and sighed since the hypnotising doesn’t work , so she get off from her bed and start packing up her things for their flight later at night . Finish with the packing she went for her shower . After a quite long shower she came out and a text came to her , it was Jaesuk  telling her that she should get ready since they’ll checkout soon . The fact that she’s coming back to Seoul soon but still doesn’t have any respond from him really disappoint her . She tried to call him again , hoping for a miracle yet still couldn’t be reach . She sighed and grab her clothes to get ready .

She finished just in time the others knocked her door , “ I’m coming ! “ she yelled and grab her luggage before she looked around the room to make sure nothing is left behind . After making sure all her things are packed , she went outside and join the others . “ All ready ? “ Haha asked , Jihyo nodded .

After checking out from their hotel , they went straight to the airport . Jihyo remained silent along their way which cause the others to start worried about her again , they tried to make her feel better by trying to make her join their conversation and by throwing some random jokes . Jihyo joined them for a while but slowly keep her distance again , the other knows that they couldn’t do anything and forcing her to smile isn’t a good idea too so they let her be . Arrive at the airport , Jaesuk manager took care of their flight properly . They waited for about half-an hour before they finally ready to fly .

“ We’re on our flight back to Seoul “ Jihyo texted Gary , still hoping that he would read it and maybe went to the airport to wait for them . “ You okay ? “ Jongkook asked as he settled down next to her , Jihyo smiled and nodded , Jongkook knows how much struggle that was facing with her emotion but seeing how strong she is to still be able to smile makes his heart feel more at ease . The silent peace of the night flight slowly makes all of them fall into their sleep , except for Jihyo . The silent only helps the thoughts keep bothering her mind , making it hard for her to fall asleep . “ What is he doing right now ? “ is one of the many question she asked herself about him and how nice it would be if she knows the answer but sadly she doesn’t .

They finally reached Seoul and as soon as they touched the ground , Jihyo checked her phone again , there were a few text from her manager but nothing from him . They went to get their luggage before went to their own cars driven by their manager .

“ Rest well tonight , work starts again by tomorrow “ Jaesuk said as he patted her back .

“ Ahh ~ Work ~ “ Jihyo sighed jokingly causing Jaesuk to chuckles .

“ Yes work . So make sure you rest well tonight okay ? “ Jaesuk said again . Jihyo nodded and told him the same advice .

“ Don’t worry , I will . Well then , I’ve to go now . Be safe , see you on next Monday “ Jaesuk said before parting ways with her .

Jihyo got into her car and start talking with her manager about her trip , their talk only stopped when Jihyo finally arrive at her house . Her manager helped her to carry her luggage and told her about her schedule for the next day . Jihyo thanked her manager for helping her out , “ No problem , go inside and take a good rest . See you tomorrow “ her manager said before leaving her . Jihyo chuckles with the fact that she gave the same advice as Jaesuk , Jihyo start to think that she might have look really tired for them to tell her the same thing .

She pulled her luggage with her left hand while the other hand tried to call Gary , once she pressed the ‘call’ button , she put the phone of her ears . At that time , she didn’t hope for anything since she had tried to call him countless of time already but failed so she expect for the same result this time but it really surprised her when suddenly her call being answered .

“ Yes ? “ the person answered and she was really sure that it was Gary’s voice . She stopped her steps .

“ O . . opp . . oppa “ she stuttered since she was still in shock .

“ Oh Jihyo-ah . Why ? Have you reach Seoul ? “ Gary asked .  


Hello readers , I'm sorry for another very late update . My computer had died , causing me not to able to update this chapter which I've finished for about 2 weeks ago . Anyway , I hope you enjoy this chapter and will continue to read my next chapter ! 

Monday Couple Fighting ! Monday Shippers Fighting ! Running Man Fighting ! :* 

 

Written by , 
Mc_HyoRy2