Trip

Saudade

Having a tight schedule is normal for most celebrity and things goes the same with the Running Man members , other than the filming each Monday and Tuesday they’ll have to attend some other schedule for the other days . The actor and actress with their drama filming , the MCs with their other program , the singers and rapper with their music career and Sukjin with attending other program as a guest and also with his business . It couldn’t be denied that it was tiring , but since they’re doing the thing that they have a big passion for so they didn’t mind and probably wanted to do more until they reach their limit . Because of their schedule they hardly have a time to spend together , and even if they had it’s a rare situation for all the member manage to come out to spend the time since they have a different schedule from each other .

After continuously working hard over their schedule , finally they got a few days off from and how coincident it is for them to have it all in the same date . The first day of their day off they decided to go over one of their favourite restaurant and all the 7 members were there , with that much of people they had a quite fun and noisy night , catching up on each other life and talking about random stuff . Somewhere between their talk the youngsters , Jihyo and Kwangsoo came up with something . “ Let’s go for a trip together ! “ they said , immediately catching the others attention . The suggestion didn’t get any disagreement since they see their only chance to spend some more private time together and chances like this doesn’t always come so they agreed and planned their trip instantly .

The next day came and one by one of the member gathered at the airport , from their last night talk they decided to make Jeju as their trip destination .

Jongkook with his two kids ( Haha and Gary ) and Sukjin were sitting at the waiting area , while Jaesuk and Kwangsoo were standing in front of them .  Suddenly Jaesuk’s manager approach them , knowing that they’re going for a trip , Jaesuk’s manager volunteered himself to help them out so Jaesuk bring him along . He lightly ran towards Jaesuk and asked “ is she here yet ? “ , referring to the only women who will be joining them . Kwangsoo shook his head “ maybe she woke up late “ he said . Jaesuk’s manager wanted to make sure all of them already got their boarding pass and other stuff that they need to do before boarding their plane .

Gary was obviously anxious as he sit uncomfortably , he texted her but there were no respond , he tried to call but fail to reach her . “ Where is she ? “ he keep asking himself , many possibilities came to his mind “ did anything happen to her last night ? did anything happen to her on her way to here ? “ things keep bothering his mind . Suddenly a hand touched his shoulder “ I’m sure she’s on her way and doing fine “ Jongkook said and smiled , behind his back Haha and Sukjin nodded their head , agreeing to Jongkook’s word . Gary smiled back , he’s grateful for having them there to comfort him but he just couldn’t help himself to worry about Jihyo .

“ There she is ! Jihyo-ah ! Over here ! “ Jaesuk called out and waved his hand . Jihyo who’s obviously looking anxious ran towards them while pulling her luggage . As soon as she arrive , she bowed and apologize “ I’m sorry oppa , I wake up late “ she admitted . Kwangsoo praised himself for guessing correctly the cause of her being late and the others smiled at how cute she is when she’s anxious . Jaesuk comforted her by patting her back and says that it was okay before telling her to give her ID and luggage to his manager to take care of it . Jihyo thanked Jaesuk’s manager before handing over her things . Jaesuk manager instantly ran to the counter to take care of it , and the others were relieved that she manage to arrive safely and the plane didn’t leave yet but Gary was the most relieved . 

“ Go sit there “ Jaesuk said , telling her to sit with the others . Seeing the empty seat next to Gary , she naturally went and sit next to him . “ Yah , you really got me worried ! “ Gary immediately nagged her and all she could do was to apologize again . She was feeling really guilty about it that she hang her head low and bit her lower lips , seeing her like that makes Gary suddenly felt bad for nagging her . He immediately stopped “ It’s okay . What’s important that you arrive safely “ he said and hold her hand . Their lovey dovey moment once again caught the others attention , immediately giving them the “ Wuuu ~ Look at that “ teasing respond , making the two blushes in embarrassment .

“ Gary hyung met some women just now “ Haha suddenly pointed out . Jihyo instantly turn to Gary who was already getting panicked with Haha’s sudden word . “ Who ? “ She asked and obviously her glare changed , a jealousy energy suddenly could be felt . Feeling wronged Gary immediately turns to Haha , “ Yah ! What are you saying ! You know I could get into trouble ! “ he yelled as he tried to grab Haha who was avoiding Gary while laughing happily . After Gary and Jihyo’s jealousy fight , somehow Jihyo’s jealousy and protective women instinct is awaken , making her being more cautious about any women who approach him , even if it was just a fan . Some may say it makes you feel controlled or stuffy but Gary didn’t think so , he like it since it was what he wanted her to be like . He likes the feeling of Jihyo acknowledging that he was hers . Jaesuk teased Jihyo saying that he still couldn’t believe that Jihyo’s actually pretty strict when it comes to her boyfriend .

“ Why ? Isn’t it supposed to be like this ? Gary oppa didn’t mind “ she said .

“ He likes everything you do “ Jongkook in , instantly causing laughter coming out from the members , agreeing how right he is . Gary laughed in embarrassment “ is it obvious ? “ he said between his laugh .

Just then Jaesuk’s manager came back to them , informing them that they can go to the terminal gate . The laughter stopped but the smile stays as they stood up and walked together to the heads towards the security gate and to their terminal gate .  They spend their waiting time by just doing some random stuff such as listening to music and talk with each other , they spend about half-an-hour waiting before the announcement saying that they could board their plane could be heard .

On the plane , Jaesuk sits with his manager , Sukjin with Kwangsoo , Haha with Jongkook and it seems like fate just love the two so much by making Gary and Jihyo sitting next to each other . Jihyo as usual with her ‘mong’ look as she settled in her seat while Gary was obviously happy about it . Haha being the playful one stood up with his phone on his hand and took the couple’s picture before laughing along with Jongkook while they look at the picture . The two stood up and looked at the picture , they laughed instantly when they saw the picture . Jihyo was clearly blank while looking at the camera while Gary was smiling widely and was looking at Jihyo , the picture somehow obviously showing the two’s emotion about their seat . The picture were being passed on in front since the other member wanted to see it too . After having a good laugh with the picture , the stewardess announced that the plane was going to fly soon and the member immediately settled properly on their seat .  

Their flight is filled with Kwangsoo , Jongkook and Haha pulled a prank on Sukjin while Gary , and Jaesuk laughing along and Jihyo taking her nap , before they realize , they safely landed on Jeju . Gary woke Jihyo up and laughed when he saw how mong and cute she looked . They walked out from the plane with Jaesuk’s manager leading them . They went to the baggage claiming area and waited patiently for their luggage to appear .

Once everyone had their luggage with them , they headed out . Jaesuk’s manager immediately ran somewhere to rent a car for them so it’s easier for them . Sukjin being the one who loves taking selfies is enjoying himself taking random selfie of him with the members . When the manager approach them back , he instantly leads them to the rented car . The members thanked the manager for helping them out and compliment him for being able to rent a good car that all of them can get on .

Jaesuk’s manager drove them to their resort which was facing the beach , Jihyo loves it so much that she couldn’t hide or stop herself from being excited by the sight of the wide sea . Before the manager went out to get them their rooms , Jaesuk said that he and his manager should just share the same room to save money , hearing this “ then I’ll be with Sukjin hyung ! “ Kwangsoo yelled out and hugged his hyung , “ We’ll be together “ Jongkook said and pulled Haha close to him , leaving the only un-paired person are Jihyo and Gary . “ I’ll be with Jongkook hyung and Donghoon then . Jihyo can have her own room “ Gary said slightly stuttered with his word , he’s getting shy by the idea the whole group know they’ll be sharing room . Jongkook and Haha turned back , smiling cheekily to the couple at the back “ Let them share room , I’m sure they’re used to it ! “ Haha yelled , teasing them again . The lovebirds immediately denied it furiously with a bright blush on their cheeks .

“ Wh . . why ? “ Jaesuk manager seems to be confused , well of course he would since he still doesn’t know about the Monday Couple real relationship . Haha immediately went silent when he finally realize that he just revealed the secret relationship . Obviously all of them panicked and were trying their best to think of an idea to cover Haha’s mistake but it’s too late “ does that mean ? “ Jaesuk’s manager mumbled , starting to get the fully idea of the real situation . Jaesuk tried to stop him by saying that Haha was just joking and the other nodded , but both Gary and Jihyo knew that it was useless . “ That’s right , we kinda have a relationship here “ Gary confessed their secret . Jaesuk’s manager couldn’t hide how surprised he was with this sudden announcement , and the member were too since they didn’t expect Gary to openly say it . Jihyo was smiling in embarrassment next to Gary .

“ Congratulation ! I knew there’s something going on between you two . I could feel it ! “ Jaesuk’s manager congrats them excitedly and they thanked him shyly .

But still to prevent any possible scandals and to respect her for being the only women , Jihyo was still given her own room and leaving Jongkook sharing a room with the two kids . When they got their room , they sent their luggage up to their room first before getting their two days and one night trip started . 

Their first destination was the Yeomiji Botanical Garden , a garden full of beautiful flowers . Jihyo wanted to visit it so much and the guys think it wouldn’t hurt if they give her the chance and go with women’s thing . The manager drove them to the garden . Once they arrive the most excited one was obviously Jihyo , while the boys were more calmer but they couldn’t deny that they were also captivated by the beautiful scene of flowers . They got their ticket and walked further into the greenhouse which have different theme such as sunflowers garden , aquatic plant garden and cactus garden . They went in each type of garden and they just couldn’t stop themselves from mouthing a ‘wow’ once they saw the many types of beautiful plants .

The guys were having fun by taking pictures with funny poses like Haha proposing Jongkook with flowers surrounding them , Kwangsoo and Jaesuk poses gracefully just like a women with the flowers , Sukjin pose like he was in heaven with the others poses like they’re the angle . When it’s Jihyo’s turn the guys just keep on throwing compliments about how beautiful she was even if she just stood there without doing any pose “ she’s more beautiful than the flowers “ Gary spontaneously said , causing the other to laugh as they tried to get rid of the Goosebumps . Hearing his word Jihyo’s knee went weak and she immediately squatted down as she laughed at how cheesy it was , she may look like she took it as a joke but inside her heart she appreciate it . It is cheesy but she couldn’t deny that  at the same time , it was sweet and cute too and hearing it from Kang Gary , her boyfriend makes it more meaningful to her .

They entered the sunflower garden and it was so beautiful , Jihyo took out her phone and wanted to take a selfie . Of course being a bunch of naughty playful guys the members are , they sneakily went behind her but careful enough to not be caught in the camera . Once Jihyo pressed the ‘capture’ , the members jump out from behind , ‘photobombing’ her selfie .  “ Yah ! “ Jihyo immediately yelled as she tried to grab any one of them , they laughed and tried to avoid accept for Gary who purposely letting himself being caught . When Jihyo has calmed down , they gathered towards her wanting to look at the picture . It unexpectedly turns out beautiful , with all the male members jumping from behind with such a happy and funny faces and automatically makes Jihyo shines more with her beauty . They immediately asked her to sent the picture to them since it was beautiful and each of them wanted to keep it as a memory .

Since they arrived at the garden on the afternoon so they finished their visit around 4pm , as soon as they walked out from the garden their tummy started to growl and they realize that they haven’t eat their lunch yet . With their empty tummies the manager drove them back to their resort to have their lunch .

They ordered the food with much excitement and they ordered quite a lot since they were so hungry at the moment . Before their food arrive , some of them walked around the restaurant to look around . Some fans spotted them there and approach them to take a picture together , the member kind heartedly took the picture together and give them their signature . When their food arrive , they excuses themselves from the fans and thanked them .

They fill in their empty stomach with their delicious late lunch , everyone enjoyed their meal and compliment it for being so delicious for them . They spent a few moment relaxing after they finished their meal . “ Where do we go next ? “ Kwangsoo asked and the member left in a ‘mong’ state . They didn’t really plan on where to visit around , their discussion last night only stop on deciding Jeju as their trip destination . The member tried to recall any places that would be interesting for them to visit .

“ Let’s not go somewhere far “ Jongkook suggested when he see the time . It was already past 5pm .

“ Well then let’s just go out to the beach and watch the sunset ! “ Jihyo excitedly suggested and once again , her idea didn’t get any disagreement from the guys . Spending their time watching the beautiful sunset view , listening to the beautiful sound of the waves hitting the shore and accompanied with their close friends seems like a good idea for all of them . They immediately pay their meal and leaves the their resort .

Since the resort were facing the beach so they decided to just walk to the beach since one of their main point of coming to Jeju is to embrace the clean air , so walking towards the beach and walking alongside of the beach seems to accomplish it . Haha put his hand over Jihyo’s shoulder while Jihyo put her hands around Kwangsoo’s waist as they walked happily and sang a song towards the beach . The others smiled seeing the cute sight of the three . Jaesuk being a person who like to lighten up the mood suddenly start running passing the others and shouted “ the last one who arrive is a squid ! “ . Hearing his shout and seeing him running away , the running instinct instantly awake in each member , unknowingly causing all of them racing towards the beach . “ Yah ! why are we running !? “ Sukjin asked and slowed down . “ Just run hyung ! or you’re a squid ! “ Gary yelled as he past Sukjin , making Sukjin ran faster and try to catch them . “ Yah ! Why a squid !? “ Jongkook shouted as he runs with all his might . Not to forget Jaesuk’s poor manager who unknowingly got involved in their sudden race .

They reach the beach shore and everyone went leaning down on their knees as they panting , trying breath normally . “ Yah ! why a squid !? “ Jongkook asked again since he didn’t get any replies earlier . “ I don’t know , it just came to my mind “ Jaesuk said as he laugh . “ Come on you guys , we’re Running Man , we have to be prepared to run anywhere and anytime ! “ he continued . “ So why am I suddenly included ? “ Jaesuk’s manager complained as he panted . “ I’m sorry , I forgot you were with us “ Jaesuk apologize while chuckling . But still his manager did quite a good job on being the fourth person to reach the beach and as always , being labelled as the weakest member , the oldest hyung came in last . “ Sukjin hyung is the squid ! He’ll spit inks ! “ Kwangsoo yelled and ran away from him , and again another running session suddenly started with Sukjin trying to catch the member as they try to ran away .

Kwangsoo were running excitedly but suddenly being caught from behind from both Jaesuk and Jongkook . He immediately being pushed down on the sand “ Why ? “ the young one keep asking in confusion , “ Yah why did you start the running again !? “ Jaesuk replied as he breath heavily from all the sudden running . “ Yah ! You ! “ was the only word that Jongkook could speak as he hold the giraffe on the back of his head . Kwangsoo instantly apologize and begged for their mercy . The sight cause the other to have a good laugh .

While everyone were focusing on Kwangsoo being scolded , Jihyo took a glance at the sun “ It’s the sunset ! “ Jihyo yelled when she sees the sun was on his way down . The other’s attention immediately went on the sun and smiles appeared widely on their lips . Jaesuk laughed and helped Kwangsoo to stand back on his feet before giving his attention back to the beautiful evening view .

Jihyo took our her phone and took a picture of the sunset . She then turn around , wanting to take a selfie , the other saw it but let her be , not wanting to photoboming her selfie again . Well except for someone . She smiled widely at the camera ,as the sunset view shines behind her and someone getting ready to enter the frame . He keep his eyes on her finger that was inch away from the ‘capture’ button , and once she pressed it he quickly attack her . Gary attacked her with his lips , on her cheeks . Sensing his soft lips pressed on her cheeks and with the other probably saw it , she pulled her face instantly and was hoping that the others didn’t see it . Unfortunately , all of them saw it and give an immediate reaction “ Yah ! What was that !? “ , “ Don’t do it in front of us ! “ the other yelled . Gary just laughed shyly and Jihyo tried to deny what just happened .

She turned to Gary and hit him by the shoulder “ What was that !? “ she scolded , Gary accepted her hit and scolding with a wide smile “ I can’t help myself . I’m attracted to you “ he replied , making Jihyo to blush and the anger faded out “ really ? “ she said blushing and bit her lower lips . “ Aigoo this two “ Jaesuk sighed with a smile .

“ My picture “ she said and look at her phone , a laughter immediately escaped from once she saw the picture . Her reaction gathered all of the others attention and they rushed towards her , wanting to see how the picture turn out . Once they saw it , laughter also escaped from their mouth and being followed with applauses , “ Yah Gary-ah , nice timing ! “ Sukjin said as he patted Gary’s shoulder . Jihyo’s picture were successfully being photobomed by Gary , she was mad for it but how the picture turn out makes her heart felt light . Gary kissed her at the perfect timing , with her smiling widely and with the beautiful sunset background . The picture turn out so well that it looks like it was a planned snap , it was clear even with Jihyo’s immediate reaction with his sudden kiss . Gary laughed and nodded , praising himself in the heart .

“ Send me the picture , I want to set it as my wallpaper “ Gary said .

Their walk at the beach continued with just a walk and the couple having their own time on the back with the others purposely walked faster , leaving them behind . With all the member’s back facing them , Gary takes the opportunity to hold  her hands and being a cautious one , Jihyo tried to stop him “ It’s okay , they won’t saw it and besides , they know about us “ he said with his soft voice , convincing her to let down her guard for him . She nodded and hold his hand tightly , a shy smile appeared on both lips . They looked into each other’s eyes lovingly , but suddenly feeling shy , Jihyo turned away and rest her eyes on the sunset but Gary just chuckled and his eyes never left her face . Sensing him staring at her she felt embarrass and tried to change his attention “ it’s beautiful isn’t it ? “ she said and pointed the sun . “ Very beautiful “ he said but his eyes still glued to her and she noticed it . She turn to him and hold his chin , pushing it up making him looking at the sun .  

“ Oh that . “ he said

“ It’s beautiful , but I’m looking at something more beautiful “ he simply said and glue his eyes on her again , making her blush .

“ That is so cheesy “ she said , acting like she didn’t like it but her face couldn’t lie . She was blushing brightly .

“ but you like it ! “ Gary said and pulled her closer , showering her with kisses all over her face . Jihyo giggled and tried to push him away “ stop it ! “ she said but her heart was saying the opposite . He stopped , “ I love you “ he whispered softly as he gazed her eyes . She parted her lips , wanting to reply him , “ You two ! let’s go home ! “ Jaesuk’s voice suddenly interrupt their moment , surprising the two . Gary waved his hand and shouted “ we’re coming hyung ! “ before looking back at her , “ Let’s go “ he said and she nodded . They ran towards the other with both hands still holding tightly on one another .

Back at the resort , the member were all in their room to have a rest and to wash their body before going down for their dinner . In Jongkook and the two kids room , they were having a little discussion about Gary’s relationship with their almost-like younger sister , Jihyo .

“ It seems like you two were having quite a good time back at the beach “ Jongkook said as he look at the shy Gary .

“ I took a glance at them while they’re walking behind us and I saw them kissing hyung ! “ Haha teased Gary and laughed cheerfully .

“ Well . . . it was good “ Gary shyly said , causing the other two laughed more as they patted Gary’s back . “ Maybe tonight is going to be better “ Haha since the other keep pushing Gary to share room with her , probably expecting something intimate between the two . After hearing Haha’s word , Gary’s face seems to change , it seems like he was hesitating on the idea of them getting intimate .

“ Why Gary-ah ? “ Jongkook asked when he notice the sudden change on Gary’s face .

“ Well , we kinda . . urmm . . not on that level yet ? “ he hesitate . “ ahh ~ “ was all Jongkook and Haha could say since they really did think that the two was already on that level in their relationship . For the past few months of dating , Gary and Jihyo never really slept with each other . Sometimes they’ll share the same bed but only for a while , after Jihyo had fallen asleep Gary usually will get off and went outside to sleep at the couch or sometimes they’ll just have a good night kiss and Gary will sleep at the couch or go home and Jihyo will sleep at her bed alone .

“ It’s okay hyung , I’m sure you two will get on that stage soon . “ Haha said .

“ Maybe tonight ? “ Jongkook said in a cheeky tone , hearing it makes Gary shy instantly . His cheeck were blushing brightly as he tried to cover his wide silly smile with his hand . The other two laughed and keep teasing Gary .

Just then their room door being knocked and followed by Jaesuk and Kwangsoo’s voice calling them “ Let’s go down , it’s dinner time ! “ they yelled . The three yelled back that they’ll be out soon and went to grab their own personal things before joining the other outside the room . Just as they stepped outside and close their door , Jihyo got out from her room . All of their room were close which is just next to each other . Jaesuk’s manager had gone down to the restaurant first to reserved them a VIP room so that they could stay in privacy without many people surrounding them while they enjoy their dinner .

They ordered their meal once they got into their room . Some of the member were still full since it’s only been about 4 hours after they eat their late-lunch , Jaesuk suggested them to do some singing and dancing when he saw a karaoke set inside the room . Kwangsoo and Jihyo raced over it and fight over the microphone , not noticing there were 2 more microphones on the ground . After the microphone-fight finished , they argued again over who’s gonna sing first . Thanks to the older Jaesuk who stop the youngster’s fight by picking a song that they both can sign as a duet . When they reach at the middle of the song , suddenly the two got along well again with Kwangsoo’s hand over her shoulder and her right hand holding him over the his waist as they sing . The member take turn to sing until their meal arrive and they stop their singing session for a while .

Finish with their main meal they continue to take turn singing and still continue while they have their desert . They had so much fun that night with the delicious meal and a fun session of singing and dancing . Their activity continue on until it was almost 11pm and they decided to call it a day since all the member were full and tired already from their flight and their visits for today . They walked back to their room while yawning and stretching , trying to wake themselves up until they reach their own room . Gary chuckled when he saw Jihyo yawning so widely as tears forming at the edge of her eyes “ you’re really tired ? “ he asked and Jihyo nodded . She slowly leaned towards him as they walked , Gary smiled and put his hand over her shoulder , supporting her body . The others saw it and smiled , since all of them were tired so they decided to just let them be .

Jihyo were already half-awake when Gary send her to her room , “ Have a good sleep “ he said as Jihyo stepped in her room and tuned on the light . Jihyo nodded and waved him a good night , she was too sleepy to even say a word and Gary didn’t mind it . He chuckled and was about to close the door when suddenly Jongkook and Haha pushed him into the room “ Have a good night sleep ! “ they shouted and tried to close the door but Gary stopped them , struggling to get out “ don’t do this to me ! “ he yelled but still keep his voice low since he doesn’t want to get too loud . “ Ah hyung , just stay with her for tonight . Keep her safe ! “ Haha responded and winked , Gary chuckled and sighed . Knowing Gary had already calmed down and give up , they smiled cheekily and closed the door “ make sure you lock the door ~ “ Jongkook said before leaving the two alone .

Gary walked further into her room with a blushing cheeks , he look at the bed and saw that Jihyo were already sleeping . Seeing her sleeping so peacefully , he gave up with the idea of maybe getting the ‘chance’ for that night . He walked towards the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her body and just then she opened her eyes “ oh . why are you here oppa ? “ she mumbled . Gary tell her that Jongkook and Haha forced him to stay in her room and to make sure she’s safe through the night . Jihyo smiled and thanked him . “ Go to sleep “ he mumbled and bended down to give her a kiss on her cheek , just when Gary’s lips was about to touch her cheek , she turned her face capturing Gary’s lips with her lips . Gary chuckled in disbelief , “ you like my kiss that much huh ? “ Gary . “ Why ? can’t I ? “ Jihyo responded and did a ‘merong’ to him , making him laughing .

Jihyo laughed to but her eyes were still half-opened , and Gary know that she’s really sleepy .

“ Go to sleep now “ he said and patted the blanket that was covering her . He turned off the light besides her bed and walked to the other side of the bed to grab the other pillow , wanting to sleep some other place . Jihyo noticed it .

“ Oppa where are you going with that ? “

“ Hm ? to sleep of course “

“ Isn’t this bed is big enough for both of us ? “ she asked and patted the empty space beside her . Her words surprise him actually , he didn’t expect for her telling him to sleep together with her . That was the first after almost 5 months of dating . Gary refuse at first , telling him that he’ll be fine .

“ Why are you like that oppa ? “ she chuckled . “ Hurry up and come here , I’m sleepy “ she continued and patted the space next to her again . Gary blushed and walked towards the bed shyly , causing Jihyo to giggle .

Gary settled down shyly on the bed and Jihyo pulled the blanket to cover them together , making Gary’s blush brighter . “ What’s with your cheeks oppa ? “ she and pinched his cheeks . Gary just chuckled shyly . After properly adjusting the blanket to cover them both , she went under his arm and rest her head on his chest while her hand hugging him from the side “ Good night oppa “ she mumbled and kiss him on the chin . It didn’t take too long for her to fall into her deep sleep while he was still left in an awe , he still couldn’t believe how affectionate she became that night . It’s not like she was never affectionate towards him before , but that was the first time for her being this much and he couldn’t help to not to smile and blush brightly . He pulled and hugged her using the arm that was under her , he kiss her on the head and slowly the sleepiness hit him , making him falling asleep .


It was 3am and they were sleeping peacefully in each other’s embrace but suddenly Gary’s phone sounded . Gary flinched awake when he hear the ringtone but since he was still sleepy , he wanted to ignore it but he remembers that Jihyo was sleeping next to him so he quickly grab the phone and answer it .

“ Yes ? “ he mumbled with a low voice , not wanting to wake her up .

“ I’m sorry for disturbing but where are you right now ? “ the person asked . Gary looked at the screen again to identify the caller , he sighed when he know who is it .

“ Why ? “ he responded .

“ I’m sorry but erm  . . . .  “ the person explained something to Gary before hanging up the phone .

Gary put down his phone to the side and sighed before looking down on Jihyo which was sleeping soundly next to him . He looked at her in guilt , “ I’m sorry Jihyo-ah “ he mumbled . He slowly slip himself off from her embrace without waking her up and sat at the edge of the bed . He turned to her once again and reach her face , caressing it softly . He smiled at how beautiful and cute she was when she’s sleeping and feeling bad for not getting to see it any longer . He pulled the blanket and carefully tucked her alone properly under the blanket . He stood up and straightened his shirt before leaving her room . 


I apologize again to my readers for giving you guys a very late update with my stories and I hope each of my chapter are worth the wait . Thank your for reading and subscribing ! Do give out your comments on what you think about this chapter and maybe some advice for me to imporve my writing skills and this story plot :)

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors . 

Written by ,

Mc_HyoRy2