New Starting ?

Saudade

A/n  I'm sorry for the very very very late update , my last update was like 2 or 3 months ago and I'm very sorry for it . Here's a new chapter and I hope you'll enjoy ready this one !


He stares at her sleeping peacefully next to him , too many realization came to his mind as his eyes were fixed on her but to sum it all up , he realize she was his angle for sure . His hand slowly her hair and end up to her cheek , his smile went wider as he gently pinch it . His attention went to the blanket and her body , he slowly pulled the blanket to cover her body . He chuckled again reminiscing last night memory of intimacy . He couldn’t deny that he was very nervous that he was shaking as he hold her bare skin , and he was sure she notice that cause every move she does it was like she was calming him down . The moment he lay lose to her chest , he could feel how hard her heart was beating and he knows how she actually was nervous too . It was their first intimacy night , so it was an understandable nervous .

The alarm clock goes on , pulling him off from his deep thought . He turn back and face the window , the sun has risen and the warmth heat of sun could be felt through the curtain . He gently get off from the bed , carefully enough to not wake her up . He grab the towel by the closet and cover himself up before going for a quick morning wash .

When he finish , he could see that she was still in her deep sleep . “ Let her sleep “ he thought and went to get some clothes to wear . He was about to leave the room when he realize he forget to get some clothes for her so that she have something to cover her bare skin when she wake up . He carefully put the clothes at the other side of the bed before leaving the room quietly .

He went to the kitchen and search through the refrigerator for something to cook . He sighed in disappointment when there’s nothing much for breakfast , he grabs some eggs and close the refrigerator “ I really need to fill this up soon “ . He put the eggs in a bowl and went to grab some bread . “ Toast “ came up to his mind and decided that will be their breakfast menu . Finish with the toast , he went to prepare their coffee . “ A nice warm coffee to start our day “ he mumbled as he put the mugs on the dining table , he went back to the kitchen and grab the toast he made and put it on the dining table alongside the coffee .

Satisfied with his preparation he went to the room , he slowly open the door and take a peek . He chuckled seeing his angle was still in her deep sleep . He walked in and glance at the clock . He approach the bed and sit gently by her side , slowly he put his hand on her shoulder and gently shake her . “ Wake up “ he whispered but there was no respond . He smiled . He tried again , this time a little harder than before . Finally she moves a bit , probably feel a little frustrated that her beauty sleep was interrupt . Gary slowly lowered his body next to her and waited for her . The moment she open her eyes , Gary quickly attack her with morning kisses , making her giggling in joy . “ Wake up sleeping beauty ! “ Gary said as he give her a long kiss on the forehead .

Jihyo nodded while giggling and tried to get up . As she get up the blanket slid down , exposing her bare body . Her women instinct quickly make her gaps and grab the blanket to cover her body , her face was red in embarrassment when she knows Gary was staring at her . She looked down and bit her lower lips . Gary chuckled , “ what’s wrong ? I’ve seen it all last night . You seem very proud of it last night so why are you being shy now ? “ he said playfully . His word get to her nerves and make her more embarrassed , she grab the pillow and hit him “ Yah ! “ she yelled . Gary laughed and playfully ran away “ Hurry up ! Breakfast is ready ! The coffee will get cold ! “ he said before leaving the room . Jihyo couldn’t help to not to smile with his cute behaviour . She quickly went to brush her teeth and wash her face just like what Gary told her to do .


She got out with the clothes that Gary prepare , she was wearing the jeans last night but with Gary’s sweater on the top . Gary smiled at how cute she looks . She went to sit facing him , and grab the mug . “ You set this all up ? “ she ask as she took a sip of her coffee , Gary just nodded and smiled . Jihyo then went to eat the toast , her eyebrow raised in impressment . “ This is good “ she compliments it , making Gary smiled shyly . Realizing Gary didn’t even take a bite yet , she offer Gary her half-eaten toast . Gary chuckled and gladly opens his mouth to accept it , letting Jihyo put the toast in his mouth . She smiled cutely . “ You must eat “ she said and munch her food . “ Why ? because I’ve used too much energy with you last night ? “ he joked  making her choke and cough in embarrassment . “ Yah ! “ she yelled as her face start to go red again , Gary laughed .

Finish with their breakfast , Jihyo went to wash the plates while Gary went to relax a bit by the living room . He look over the balcony , the winds was blowing quite hard for that day , he glance at the clouds , it was grey . “ Will it rain ? “ he ask himself , he then look at Jihyo who was still with the dishes , there was an obvious happiness portrayed on her face “ Will today be a good new start ? “ he ask himself again . That when he realize , there were no guaranty for what’s coming today , he may be prepared for anything but he could never prepare his feeling for it . He didn’t know why but today he was somehow in dilemma , he was happy of course but on the other side he was afraid that things might go wrong again .   

Suddenly he felt a sudden weight jumping to his body “ Ughfff “

She giggled a sorry and snuggled to Gary’s body , he smiled and gladly pulled her closer and kiss her forehead . “ Do you have some schedule today ? “ he asked and Jihyo nodded , “ This afternoon “ she replied . Gary nodded back . It was silent for a moment as both immersed with the scene from the balcony .

“ Oppa ~ “ she suddenly said , attracting Gary’s attention immediately .

“ Can we really start a new chapter ? “ she suddenly asked , even If it surprised Garu but his warm smile remained on his lips .

“ Of course , we’re starting now “ he said

“ But what if the bad things come again ? “ she asked , her face was clearly showing that she was worried

“ Every chapter has its own bad part , without it we could never grow mature and to me , that’s the only way we could discover each other deeper “ he replied as he pulled her closer .

“ I guess you’re right “ she said and smiled . She grab his hand that was circling her and played with it . Gary chuckled . Gary stares at her hand as he plays with his hand .

He suddenly grab her hand and gently it . “ Soon , I’ll make sure I’ll be the one who put a ring on your finger “ he suddenly said , making Jihyo giggle before turning around .

“ Really ? “ she asked with the bright smile portrayed on her lips , Gary nodded .

“ Promise me “ she outreached her pinkie finger , Gary laughed and accept it . Jihyo laughed again as the butterflies fly around her stomach and the love bloom in her heart . She was touched for sure .

She reached out for his face and give him a sweet kiss as a reward .

The clock shows 1pm and Jihyo was already fully dressed to work , Gary walk her to the door .

“ Are you sure you don’t need me to drive you there ? “ he asked .

“ No oppa , I could drive it myself “ she patted his shoulder . Gary chuckled and nodded . She went for a goodbye hug and kiss before she step out from the door . Gary waved her his goodbye .

Gary went back to the living room , and he felt empty . Jihyo meant so much to him that the moment she left , she left a big empty spot on his heart . To him , it’s amazing how much impact she have to his life , and how he hope he have the same impact to her life .

Suddenly his phone sounded , it was his mother calling .

“ Yes omma “ he answered .

“ Heegun-ah , come to my house . I’ve cook your favourite for lunch . You’re free right ? “ his mom sounded excited , making Gary smiled .

“ Yes , I’m free . I’ll go there now , wait for me “ he replied and clearly his mom was happy to hear that he’ll come .

They ended the call and Gary quickly went for a bath .

By 2pm he was already starting the engine of his car . He put on the seatbelt and start to drive . So far his day was wonderful and he was hoping so bad that this will last .


His mother place aren’t too far from his , so it took him only about an hour to reach . His mother welcome him with excitement , it brings back his memory as a child where his mother will always wait him by the door when he come back from school . He smiled at those memories , time do fly fast .

“ Come here Heegun-ah “ his mother pulled him towards the dining table , he was surprised by the amount of food his mother cooked .

“ Are you expecting someone other than me ? “ he asked as he took a sit facing his mom . She nodded .

“ But it’s not someone new “ she continued , he nodded . He was more interested on the food rather than the guest .

“ Can I eat ? I’m starving ~ “ he said cutely , he don’t know why but every time he’s with his mother his instinct is to become her cute baby boy like how he used to when he was little . His mother chuckled and gave him the permission to eat , he grab the chopstick happily .

While waiting for the guest , Gary and his mother was talking about his work now , about his new album and his partner , Gil . Suddenly the doorbell rang , his mother immediately stood up and went to the door . Gary brush away the food stain on his mouth and stood up , waiting for the guest politely . He could hear the his mother and the guest’s giggles , he know he was expecting a women .

“ Oh Gary oppa ! “ the women approach him , he was surprised for a moment but uickly get back to his sense , it was Eunji after all .

“ Ahh , it was you after all “ Gary laughed and went for a friendly hug . His mother gladly offers Eunji a seat next to Gary , he happily sat beside her . His mother then handed her a bowl of rice , “ eat up Eunji-ah “ she said . She accept it as she bowed a thank you .

“ Mom , you should eat too “ Gary said and went to get his mother another bowl of rice . His mother smiled warmly .

Gary and Eunji catch up each other’s life since the last time they met , which is wasn’t that long before . They even discus about Gary’s mother health , “ I’m glad that my mom is healthy “ Gary smiled , Eunji nodded .

“ This all thanks to you Heegun-ah . For taking a good care of me and our family . “ His mother replied , making Gary smiled shyly .

“ And any sooner you’ll have to start taking care of your wife and family “ she suddenly continued , making Gary blush in embarrassment . Eunji somehow laughed .

“ Why are you laughing ? “ Gary asked with his face still in bright red , making her laughing harder .

“ Your face “ she laughed .

“ Yaa ! “ he laughed in embarrassment . Seeing the two played around nicely , Gary’s mother couldn’t help but not to laugh .

“ You know what , you guys match well since you guys were kids . You two played and took care of each other well “ her sudden comment surprised the two , making them feeling awkward immediately .

“ Of course , we’re friends . Bestfriends , that’s why we’re like that “ Gary tried to clear off any misunderstanding or idea that his mother had . Eunji nodded in agreement . They then laughed awkwardly as his mother just watch them with a warm smile .

Suddenly Eunji change the topic , or should I say run from the topic .

“ Ahh I’m so sorry but I think I have to go now . I got some work to do “ she said and stood up . “ Thank you very much for the food “ She bowed a thanks to both Gary and his mother .

Gary’s mother stood up and walked Eunji towards the door and left Gary , by the time they disappear from his sight he sighed in relive .

“ I’ll get going now “ Eunji’s voice could be heard from the door .

“ Yes ! Take care ! “ Gary yelled back .

After a few moment , his mother was back to the table . They silently continue their lunch , Gary was still feeling awkward for knowing his mother somehow was having some idea of his relationship with Eunji . Suddenly the thought of telling his mom about his real love relationship with Jihyo came to mind . He was determined this time to tell her , he have to .

He took a deep breath and was ready to throw his words when suddenly his mother slide something to the table . It was a small red box , by just looking at it Gary could guess what’s inside .

She slowly open the small box and what Gary expected was right . A ring

“ Heegun-ah his is the ring that your dad gave to me when he purpose to me . Back then , we promise to give this ring to our future daughter-in-law and I think time has come for me to hand you this “ She said as she stares at the ring , Gary went speechless .

“ I know it’s old but it has a really deep meaning for me and I hope you’ll make this as your proposal ring and I hope you’ll hand it to the right women “ she continued .

“ and somehow , on my mind right now . There’s one women “ it immediately caught Gary’s attention .

“ Who ? “ he asked , hoping that the women on his mother head is the same women whom hold a special place on his heart .

“ Eunji “ her mother said with a warm smile . Leaving Gary dumbfounded .

“ How can this be !? “ he thought in despair .

“ This isn’t the starting that I wanted , why is the bad part appear to early !? How can this be !?  This is not it “ he was screaming inside his heart .

“ Is this how we start our new chapter ? “


Hello again , I'm deeply sorry for my late update . I just moved into a new state to further my studies so basically my life gets busier and I hope you understand that . Anyway , thanks for thos who still wait for my update . I really appreciate it !

I'm starting a new stage of my life where everything is new ! Wish me luck ! Hehehehe

Hope you enjoy this chapter ! Will try to update as soon as possible :)

P/s Sorry if there were any grammatical errors and wrong spelling .

Written by ,
Mc_HyoRy2