Another girl ?

Saudade

Gary had been in haunt for a new place to stay near around his studio so that it’s easier and faster for him to be able to come home or to go to work in his studio . He had been searching for the past few months and thanks to his hard work and some help from his fellow friends he finally found one . It is a new apartment with a modern design , it is quite expensive but thanks also to his hard work in his career , he was able to purchase the apartment . It was close to his studio , the market and also close to a quite famous club so he was glad that he could find a place where he could enjoy his life without having to go far .

After finish with all the documents progress , he could finally move his things .

“ You know you could just stay home and rest rather coming over to help “ Gary said worriedly as he gaze at the excited Jihyo . It was Thursday and Jihyo was on her day-off so she decided to help him but being a gentleman Gary insisted that he’ll just make Jihyo to do some small things rather than having her to handle some big and heavy things .

“ You know that I’m not a weak kind of women “ Jihyo said as she tied her hair into a ponytail .

“ I know but you had been quite busy since last week , today is your day-off so you should rest “ he responded but still she refuse , saying that he should appreciate that she actually choose him over her sleep .

“ Arasso arasso , but if you’re feeling tired just stop and let me handle the rest okay ? “ he said with a smile , Jihyo responded with a nod .

Jihyo was wearing a simple white baggy shirt with a blue jeans but as usual , she looks stunning . Jihyo naturally went into Gary’s room , trying to look around and to decide the things that she wanted to help him pack . Her eyes caught the simple yet beautiful small vase at on the table besides his bed , she smiled widely when she saw the flowers that lives inside it and she recognize from who those flowers came from .

“ I can’t believe you actually take good care of this “ she said as she carefully caressed the flowers .

“ How can I throw away something that you gave me “ Gary smiled and leaned on the door frame . It was the flowers that Jihyo left for him from her visit last week , she came over to his place bringing some flowers that she got from her castmate . She left some for Gary and brought the others home but she didn’t expect Gary to really take a good care of it but knowing he did makes her happy and felt appreciated and she was sure those flowers felt the same too .

Gary went to sit next to her at the edge of the bed while she was holding the flowers and breath in their scent . Gary looked at her , slightly feeling nervous and Jihyo could sense that . She put down the flowers and turn to him , asking “ do you want to say something ? “ . Gary nodded but still his lips remain closed and Jihyo waited patiently , giving him the space and time to talk .

“ Will you be okay today ? “ he cleared his throat , his simple question make Jihyo laugh .

“ If it’s about your mother coming over , I’ll be fine . We met before and I’m quite comfortable with her already “ she responded with confidence and a bright smile , trying to make Gary felt better .

“ My mom won’t be coming alone “ he said as he let out a small smile .

Before Jihyo arrive at Gary place , his mother called him to inform him that she’ll be coming a little late and he said that it was okay . Suddenly his mother asked him if he still remember the old neighbourhood where they use to live before they move and of course he remember it , his mother continue by asking if he still remember the little girl that he used to play with back when he was a little boy and for this one , Gary wasn’t really sure but still he answered a yes . “ I met her yesterday and I’m planning to bring her with me “ her mother said , Gary hesitate a little but how could he say no to his mother so he ended up agreeing .

Jihyo smiled as she listen to his explanation , “ so what’s the problem then ? “ she asked . Gary seem to be flustered by her question since he was actually afraid that Jihyo will get the wrong idea or will be jealous with having a girl coming over to his house but he keep it to himself .

“ Nothing . I just wanted to tell you first before you meet her later “ he said with an awkward smile . Jihyo nodded .

“ Let’s go outside “ she said and pulled Gary to stand up , he chuckled and followed her . Somehow in his heart , he was feeling slightly down since he was expecting for her to show some jealousy about the girl but she didn’t . “ That’s just how she is “ he convince herself , as he know that she wasn’t really the type that will got jealous over some small thing .

Later then Gary’s mother finally arrive . Gary went to get the door while Jihyo followed him from behind , expecting both his mother and his childhood friend . As soon as the door were opened , Gary went to give his mother a warm hug and thanked her for coming , by then he finally saw his childhood friends . The little girl that his mother talk about were standing behind her and were no longer a girl , she’s a women and a pretty one . She stood there smiling sweetly at him and she bowed when their eyes meet , Gary froze with his mother still wrapped in his arm as he tried to recall the name of this girl . His eyes widened “ Eunji-ah ? “ he mumbled unsure if he called out the right name . “ It’s been a long time oppa “ she said , giving the idea that he called out the right name .

Somehow with only a few words of recalling each other’s name the sense of awkwardness were no longer there . They hugged each other tightly and laughed , complimenting each other about how handsome and beautiful each other had become and as they tried to count back the amount of years that they’ve been separated . Jihyo waited patiently for her presence to be noticed . Gary looked really happy with the smile being pulled up until his ears and how his cheekbone rises as high as the mountain . 

“ Aigoo Song Jihyo-shii “ his mother said when she finally realize Jihyo , Jihyo bowed politely with a bright smile . His mother went to hug her and apologize for not noticing her , Jihyo responded by saying that it was okay .

“ but why are you here ? “ his mother said with a bit of suspicious and worried tone , probably suspicious of why she’s at his place and worried since she know that Jihyo is a busy women . “ She’s on her day-off and she said she wanted to help me out “ Gary answered as he Eunji in .  His mother nodded and thanked her for her kindness .

The moment Eunji steps inside and saw Jihyo , she shriek in excitement . She immediately went to Jihyo and wanted to shake her hands , Eunji’s sudden action makes Jihyo felt flustered . “ I’m a fan of yours ! “ she claimed and Jihyo hugged her to thanked her , it’s obviously that Eunji was really excited by the sight of one of her favourite celebrity standing in front and even hugged her . “ can I have your sign later and maybe a picture with you ? “ she asked cheerfully and Jihyo nodded , causing the younger girl to shriek in joy again .

They walked further in with Eunji sticking next to Jihyo in admiration , “ you’re really pretty “ she said as she gaze at her making Jihyo felt embarrassed . “ Thank you “ Jihyo said while laughing shyly . “ I watched all your works and I really love you in Running Man with Gary oppa and also the other members ! “ she said in excitement but then something came to her mind “ are you two ? “ she mumbled as she pointed both Gary and Jihyo with her eyes and they understand what it’s mean right away . Gary quickly denied it by saying that they’re only close friends and she’s here to help , nothing more than that and Jihyo nodded to convince her more .

After having their talk for about half an hour , they started the work by packing the things on the living room first before going for the other places . Gary carefully unattached all the photos on the wall and put it into the box while the girls are in charge of the living room accessories . While packing the stuff , Eunji stayed close to Jihyo and asked her about her life but nothing too personal . “ Is it tiring ? “ she asked when she know that Jihyo actually have quite a busy schedule with her drama filming , her modelling career and also Running Man  . “ Of course it is , but it’s my passion so being tired is like an achievement to me because being tired basically means that I’ve done my best for my work and it satisfies me “ Jihyo responded , immediately earn an applause from Eunji . The more they talked the more close they are , Jihyo is starting to get more comfortable with her thanks to Eunji friendly and bright personalities .

Just then they heard Gary’s mother laughing and their attention immediately went to her , it could be seen that his mother had found a bunch of photo album on the closet of the TV table . His mother laughed when she saw photos of young Gary in there . The girls went to join her and take a look . As soon as they saw little Gary , laugh automatically came out from them . Gary immediately went to them and tried to snatch away the photo album but the girls stops him , “ Ah why are you laughing at it ? “ he yelled and his face were in bright red because of embarrassment . “ You’re cute oppa ~ “ Jihyo said yet in a teasing manner . “ That’s right “ Eunji said but then laughed along with Jihyo before going back into the photos . Gary just stand in front of them with his red face , all he could do was chuckled along with them . Seeing how happy and immersed Jihyo was with a young picture of him makes him feel better.

All the photo were properly put in his growing order . Then one picture caught his mother attention more , they all went closer to take a better look of it . Inside the picture there were two little kids playing together on a lawn , Jihyo could recognize the little boy was Gary but she didn’t seem to recognize the little girl that was playing with him .

“ Isn’t that you ? “ Gary said and shoved Eunji with his elbow . Eunji denied it at first since she couldn’t seem to remember it and have a hard time to recognize herself in there since the picture is old and it’s kinda blurry . Gary mother convince her by saying that she’s the one who took their picture when they’re playing and the photo were taken at the back lawn of Gary’s old house . “ Ah really ? “ Eunji said , still can’t believe it causing the other to laugh .

After that they all went back to their work and after finish packing up the things in the living room they decided to divide places . Jihyo agreed to take care of Gary’s bedroom while both Eunji and Gary’s mother will handle the kitchen and Gary will be in charge with the storeroom and other heavy things .

There wasn’t many clothes left on Gary’s bedroom since he had taken care of it earlier so all that left to be done is some of Gary’s personal and work stuff like his caps , accessories , work sheet and some of his album that he kept .

Back at the kitchen there were Gary’s mother , Eunji and Gary talking about the past and also about Eunji’s current life . Since they’re all connected so they talked quite much of a stuff which makes Gary to forgot about his duty back at the storeroom . Jihyo watched them from the bedroom , it can’t be denied that she was feeling a bit lonely but seeing how beautiful it was for a long lost friend to reunite again make her heart felt lighter and she understand what it’s like to finally meet someone who you hadn’t meet for a really long time .

After for about an hour Jihyo finally finished her work in the bedroom and when she walked outside , Gary was still in the kitchen , still talking with them and helping them up . She glances at the storeroom and it’s obviously that Gary hadn’t pack the things inside yet . “ He must be really happy “ she chuckled . She quietly walked past the kitchen towards the storeroom as she pulled an empty box with her . The others were so immersed with their throwback stories that they didn’t notice Jihyo walked past them . “ Let him enjoy it “ she thought as she walked past them , she wasn’t noticed and she didn’t mind with it . 

She carefully open the storeroom door and it’s kinda relief her that it wasn’t so messy in there . All the tools and stuff were arranged quite proper , it was a little dusty so she went to her bag to find the mask that she prepared . With the mask covering half of her face from the dust , she entered the storeroom and start packing things up while trying her best to not cause much sound since she doesn’t want Gary to notice and had to stop his time with his mother and childhood friend .

Thanks to her fast hand , she’s almost done in about half an hour . Just then she heard a loud sound coming from outside , it was the sound of plates that Eunji accidently broke by dropping it fall on the ground . The loud sound surprised Jihyo and make the box of nails that she was holding to drop from her hand . She squatted down to pick it again when she accidently touched the wrong side of the nail causing her finger to bleed , she let out a little yell as she flinched from the pain . Gary who coincidently walked past the storeroom heard Jihyo’s little yell and went it to check her up .

“ Are you okay ? “ he asked when he steps in and when he saw Jihyo’s bleeding finger he ran to her and leaned down .

“ Does it hurt ? “ he asked . Jihyo couldn’t deny that it does hurt and she wanted to tell him but when she was about to say her words “ Wait “ he said and ran away , leaving Jihyo in her usual ‘mong’ state .

After a few minutes , the bleeding area start to hurt more so she decided to go and wash it . Just then Gary reappeared on the door , “ Here , take this . Eunji hurt her fingers too so I have to take care of it . “ he simply said as he hand over her some antiseptic and a plaster band-aid before disappearing again this time making Jihyo felt a little angry and dumbfounded by his action . She’s hurting inside there and he didn’t even helped her with it or even asked her to come out from the dusty room but instead he somehow telling her that he choose to ignore her to take care of some other girl .

With anger burning inside her she washed the wounded area with the antiseptic and furiously tried to put on the band-aid . Since she was doing it roughly , she once again accidently pressed the wounded area causing her to flinched in pain and dropped the band-aid . She mouthed a silent curse before she sighed heavily , trying to calm her nerves . She have to wrap the cut with a band-aid to prevent infection and the only way to get it is asking it from Gary . She sighed once again and walked towards the kitchen . Then she saw him , sitting closely next to the girl as he carefully checking up her injury and from what she could see it’s just a small cut on the finger just like what Jihyo had and it had been properly wrapped but still Gary worriedly checking it up and asked her continuously if she’s okay or not . The sight makes Jihyo’s anger burning more , with her poker face she walked towards the table where the first aid kit was placed . Gary finally noticed her when she went through the box to find the band-aid , somehow knowing what she was searching for he quietly handed over the band-air to her . Jihyo looked at him and they meet eyes , Gary could feel an instant strange energy coming from her gaze . “ Thanks “ she said coldly as she took it and walked away , back to the storeroom .

Gary excuses himself and decided to follow Jihyo to the storeroom , when he entered he could see how Jihyo is trying to open the band-aid with her wounded finger straighten up . He chuckled and walked in , he tried to take the band-aid to help her . “ That’s all right “ she said in annoyance as she tries to escape from his touch . He was surprise with her respond . “ Are you mad at me ? “ he asked clueless . Jihyo breathed in and swallowed her anger while she tried hard to act normal “ No . I’m okay .“ she said and went back to pack the things . Gary know that she’s mad but he can’t seem to figure out why so he wanted to talk about it “ Jihyo-ahh –“ just then Gary’s mother called him .

“ Go . They need you . I’m fine here “ she simply said without even glancing at him . He wanted to stay and talk but he also couldn’t help himself to not to listen to his mother so he sighed and leave . His action makes Jihyo more angrier “ he can’t even see why I’m angry “ she mumbled .

Back at the kitchen “ Heegun-ah , it’s 2pm already and we haven’t eat lunch yet . “ his mom said and Gary agreed to order a delivery from his own restaurant . He called them and make his order .

While they wait for their food to come , Gary decided to gather all the packed boxes on the living room so it will be easier for them to be carry later by the moving agency . Eunji offers herself to help but both Gary and his mother tell her to just rest . Carefully Gary carried the boxed to the living room and with his mother helping him . Just then Jihyo came out from the storeroom carrying a box full of tools and things and Gary finally remember that Jihyo hurt her finger too . Gary ran towards her and offers himself to carry the box , Jihyo glared at her and coldly pass him the box without a word , she then went back to the storeroom .

Gary sighed in guilty , he was feeling really bad with the fact that he actually forget her own girlfriend is injured and was inside the storeroom , then he remember that he was the one who should be in charge of the storeroom , slowly the guilt feeling is swallowing him inside while the anger are still burning on Jihyo’s heart and mind  . He put the box on the ground and turns around , he saw Jihyo coming out with the box again and he quickly when to get it . “ Jihyo-ah – “ he said when she pass him the box , he was about to continue his  words but once again disturbed and this time it was the door bell . 

Jihyo took the box back from Gary and walked past him without a word , Gary looked at her in guilt . The door bell sounded once again and Gary immediately went to get it “ this must be the food “ he thought as he ran towards the door .

“ Hello there ! Enjoy your food ! You two lovebirds ! “ the delivery boy said .

“ Ah , thank you “ Gary’s mind was too messy to notice the voice and the those last words . He took the food and were about to close the door when he finally realize “ wait . . what ?! “ he said , seeing how the delivery boy remain silent , Gary moves leaned forward somehow threatening the boy “ what did you said just now ? “ his voice were mixed of anger and fear since the boy seems to know something .

“ Ah hyung ! why are  you so scary today ?! “ the boy respond as he remove the cap that had been covering half of his face “ It’s me ! Donghoon ! why are you being like this ! “ the delivery boy was actually Haha . Gary flinched in surprise and confuse with Haha sudden appearance “ wha..what are you doing here ? “ he asked . Haha then explained that he just came back from some work and decided to visit and help Gary , while he was on his way up to his apartment he saw the delivery boy , he immediately recognize that the boy came from Gary’s restaurant because of their work shirt so he went to ask who’s the food were for . When he knew it was for Gary he offers himself to bring it up to Gary .

“ Thank you Donghoon-ah “ Gary said and welcome him in but Haha stops at the entrance “ I’m not disturbing you two right ? “ he said , Gary just laughed and shook his head .

“ Who is it ? “ Gary’s mom voice could be heard and after a few second she appeared in front of Haha and Gary . Haha immediately flinched when he sees Gary’s mother since he was only expecting Gary and Jihyo to be alone in the house . Gary introduce Haha while he bowed towards Gary’s mother . Then Eunji appeared and another shriek of excitement could be hear , Haha once again flinched with the sudden high-pitched voice .

“ Haha oppa ! Anyeonghaseyo ! I’m Eunji ! “ she greeted him and bowed , Haha bowed back in confusion . Gary just chuckled beside him .

The food are being taken care by Gary’s mother and Eunji in the kitchen , leaving the two man to have a little talk on the living room . Haha asked where Jihyo was and Gary told him that she’s in the storeroom with a low voice . Right then Haha could detect that something wasn’t right .

“ Hyung , did you guys just fight ? “ Haha asked , slightly in disbelieve since he never saw them having a fight before , they’ve been a really loving couple in front of the member . Gary looked at him " She seems to be mad over something "  .

“ What is it about ? “ Haha asked again , Gary sighed and ruffled his hair as he mumbled out “ I don’t know “ . Haha chuckled seeing how stressed Gary was so he decided to have a talk with Jihyo , maybe it will help the two . He asked where was the storeroom and went to see Jihyo .

The storeroom’s door was wide open yet he still knocked before stepping in . Jihyo was really surprise with Haha’s sudden appearance and she apologize that she didn’t hear him coming . Haha just laughed and joined Jihyo sitting on the floor and looked at her , Jihyo smiled back and tried to avoid his eyes by pretending to be busy with the stuff . Haha saw the band aid that was wrapping Jihyo’s finger , “ You okay ? “ Haha asked and pointed at her finger , “ It’s nothing serious , just a little cut on the skin “ she respond and went back to the stuff .

Haha nodded and remain silent for a few second , “ how about your heart ? “ he continued . His question caught Jihyo’s attention real quick ,Jihyo stare at him and with her looks he know that she know what he know , “ I’m okay “ she mumbled and tried to stood up while carrying the box but Haha grab her wrist to stop her , telling her that they should talk about it since he know it’s bothering her . Jihyo stood there , thinking about his suggestion but suddenly Gary appeared on the door .

“ Let’s eat “ he simply said , he looked at Jihyo but once their eyes meet he immediately avoid her and looked at Haha , telling him to join them before disappearing again . Jihyo sighed and put the box down before stepping outside , Haha understand what the sigh means since he clearly saw what Gary just did . At that time , there’s nothing he can do other than wait after their lunch .

During the lunch , Gary’s mother and Eunji seems to be in a good mood while both Haha and Gary tried to act like there’s nothing bothering them and try to lighten up the mood but Jihyo stayed quite . She’ll only talk with a small smile whenever her name being mentioned of she’s being asked . When Haha and Gary glanced at each other , all Gary did was give him a solemn smile and avoid Haha’s eyes and all Haha could do was sighing inside his heart .

Finish with the lunch they all gathered at the living room since Gary’s mother bought some snacks so she told them to eat it since most of the work are done . Both Gary’s mother and Eunji sat at the couch while the other three offers to sit at the floor , they began chatting and mostly was about Eunji and Haha . How is Eunji’s life after she moves away and how Haha live his live , and also some random stories to be shared . Their talk continue until all the snacks were completely gone , into their tummys and probably most of it went to Haha’s . Since he’s used to portray a cheerful side even when he’s bothered , he managed to act cheerful naturally with his cheeky smiles and non-stop eating but only the close one that knows the reason for his non-stop eating habits , it is either because he’s really in the mood or because he’s mind is full of bothering thoughts . 

Of course not wanting to give Gary’s mother a chance of getting the idea that there were tension somewhere between them , both Jihyo and Gary followed Haha’s trail but they just couldn’t be as good him , probably because they’re the main character for the problem .

“ Don’t you two look great together ? “ Gary’s mother pointed out , all attention went to the older woman’s eyes direction and her gaze seems to stop at Gary and the one who’s sitting right next to her , Eunji . Haha gulped , Gary went flustered , Eunji seems to be shy and Jihyo pursed her lips . “ What are you talking about omma ! that’s nonsense , right Eunji-ah ? “ he tried to denies his mother comment and were praying that Eunji will do the same . “ Why is that nonsense oppa ~ ? “ Eunji said in a cute voice tune giving the idea of her approving Gary's mother , Gary was dumbfounded and somehow a sort of anger start to burns inside him .

“ They do look good together right ? “ Gary’s mother said again , this time her eyes went to Jihyo and Haha who was already flustered with it , his mother was expecting their answers . “ Of course , you should just go and marry her oppa “ Jihyo answered , supporting Gary’s mother comment , it sounds encouraging for Gary’s mother and Eunji but for Haha and Gary , it sounds more sarcastic . Haha looked at Gary and gives him the look “ you’re doomed “ , Gary chuckled in his stress .

Just then Jihyo shoved her hand in her jeans pocket and grab her phone , she look at it like she was reading a text . ‘’ I think I have to go now , I suddenly have some work to be done “ she said and went to the kitchen where she put her bag at . She came back to the living room and bid farewell to Gary’s mother and Eunji before thanking them and Gary for the food . “ Let me go with you , I think I have to go home too “ Haha said and stand up , he bowed to Gary’s mother and glance at Gary “ follow us “ he said using his eyes . Gary who are still confused by the sudden farewell couldn’t understand Haha’s glance . Haha sigh and went to him to give a hug “ follow us “ he whispers and Gary finally get it . Gary excuses himself to walk them until the car park , Jihyo refuses but Gary insisted leaving Jihyo with no choice .

They walked towards the elevator silently and with tension , especially the couple and Haha was feeling really awkward . They enter the elevator and Haha pushes Gary to get close to Jihyo , praying that Gary would have the guts to have a talk or even ask her about their fight . “ Your manager texted you just now ? “ Gary cleared his throat and Haha felt more relief , Jihyo only nodded in respond . “ Suddenly having a change in your schedule ? “ he asked again and Jihyo nodded . “ What work ? “ Gary asked , Jihyo remain silent for a moment , feeling a little bit annoyed with his question “ something “ she said , feeling the anger energy coming from her simple respond , Gary nodded and shut his mouth . Haha sighed heavily in silent .

The elevator door opens , revealing the car park area . Haha steps outside , giving up with helping his hyung to settle the couple fight . Jihyo followed Haha but before she could step outside Gary hold her by the wrist , she stops and turned . Gary suddenly pulled her closer , embracing her as he hid his face right next to her face “ I’m sorry “ he whispers and tightened the hug , even if he wasn't sure the reason for her getting mad but he was sure that it was his fault and he didn't like the way it feels to hurt her .  Jihyo was so surprised that she didn’t respond to his hug , so he let go but still his hand hold her wrist . “ Go home safely “ he continue and kissed her cheek . “ Arasso “ she respond in a soft voice , still in her shock since she didn’t expect it . Haha once again being alone with awkwardness , seeing the two having their own moment inside the elevator .

Before the elevator closes Gary waved a goodbye to both Haha and Jihyo , Haha waved back and Jihyo just smiled back .

They walked further into the car park . It was a silent for about a minute before Haha cleared his throat “ you okay ? “ , causing Jihyo to chuckle again . “ why do you keep asking the same question ? “ as she chuckles , Gary's action just know somehow makes her feel better . .  a little bit . Haha laughed realizing that she was right , that was the exact same question that he asked her when they’re together earlier .

“ because you don’t look so good today “ Haha said in a low tone , Jihyo just smiled and looked down while playing with her injured finger . “ what is it actaully about ? “ Haha asked since he doesn’t really know the reason and Jihyo knows exactly what he meant and she knows that acting dumb was useless , “ I don’t know oppa “ she answered and it was her honest answer , she really didn’t know what was the reason she felt and behave like that , Gary was just helping and giving attention to his childhood friends but why does she felt so mad over it , Jihyo explained her thought to her oppa .

“ You’re jealous ? “ Haha chuckled . ‘ Jealous ‘ , the word hit her . For the past few months of dating , feelings like this never came to her , if she ever felt mad before it is only because he did something like betraying , and not helping her during filming or maybe his stubbornness about a few things but being jealous over him caring another women , it never came to her . The more she thinks about it the more she became unrealistic , it’s obvious that she is his girlfriend but the fact that she didn’t feel any jealousy before really hit her , she does acknowledge the fact that they’re in a relationship but why ?

“ Because he’s been trying his best to keep a safe distance with any women for you , that’s why you don’t feel jealous because there’s no women that is close enough to him to make you feel that way but now ? once he forget the safe distance and get close with that girl , you obviously saw it and the feeling finally came to you . am I right ? “ Haha said as he gaze at the space before he turn to her . Jihyo looked at Haha as she thinks “ that’s it ! that’s was it “ . Haha chuckles when he saw Jihyo’s face “ don’t tell me you just found out now “ he said as he laughs , making Jihyo felt embarrassed .

When they reach Haha’s car , he asked her where her car was since he wanted to make sure that she’s safe by walking her to her car . “ I didn’t bring my car , my manager sent me here earlier but don’t worry I’ll tell my manager to pick me up outside “ as she points to the car park exit . “ Let me sent you then “ Haha naturally said since he doesn’t want anything happens to her . Haha keep insisting that he’ll sent her even when she’s refusing . Haha end up pushing Jihyo to get into his car “ I’m sorry Jihyo-ah but I have to do this , I don’t want to get in trouble “ he said after he makes sure that Jihyo had settle in at the passenger seat . Haha went to the driver seat and drive off . 

“ I’m really sorry Jihyo-ah for using force just now but I really don’t want anything bad happen to you . I’ll get into trouble by the all the member since they really care for you , especially Gary hyung “ Haha apologize , making Jihyo laughed . “ Thank you oppa “ she said .

When Haha asked her where he should sent her to since she said she have some work to do but Jihyo laughed and explained that it was actually a lie “ I don’t know why but I just couldn’t calm my nerves so I decided to leave . I feel bad “ she said , Haha nodded since he did expect it cause he saw how much pressure it causes Jihyo . Haha continue to drive toward Jihyo’s house .

They arrived at the car park area of Jihyo’s apartment but they stay in the car for a little while and have a talk .

“ Jihyo-ah . . do you . . really love him ? “ he asked , making Jihyo blush .

“ Well , he is my boyfriend “ Jihyo responded shyly . Haha chuckled but then , he stare at Jihyo .

“ You haven’t say it yet right ? “ he said in a lower voice , referring to Jihyo saying the word ‘ I love you ‘ to Gary . Jihyo flustered , and asked if Gary is the one who told him that .

“ Even if he’s a guy , he still need someone to talk to Jihyo-ah . He may seem tough but he’s quite soft in the heart “ Haha said and Jihyo nodded , telling him that it’s true that she still haven’t say that she loves him , she do feel bad about it but she just couldn’t help it .

“ Say it before it’s too late Jihyo-ah , beside from what I see you really have the affection towards him and it’s more than just a close friend affection . You’re jealous because you love him aren’t you ? “ he continue but Jihyo just remain silent . Haha didn’t mind it since he understand how much thought have come to her about it and he trust that she’ll do what’s right .

“ Does it hurt you when Gary’s mother told him to marry the girl ? “ he asked again , this time with his cheeky kiddie tone of voice , trying to . This makes her laugh for a while before she nodded and gave out a “ little bit “ signal with her fingers .

“ Don’t misunderstood it okay ? It’s not that she didn’t like you or whatsoever , I’m sure it’s because she didn’t know about your relationship yet and being a mother of course she wanted his son to marry someone that she knows well and I’m sure if his mother ever find out about you two , she’ll force you two to marry as soon as possible “ Haha said and Jihyo nodded and say that she understand it .

“ When are you planning to tell her about the relationship between you and Gary hyung ? “ Haha asked  , Jihyo responded by saying when their relationship are strong enough .

“ Isn’t it strong enough yet ? “ Haha asked , Jihyo sighed and stay quiet for a moment .

“ From what happens earlier , I found out something . After already a few months of dating , only now I feel the real jealousy in a relationship and that’s when I realize that me and Gary oppa still have so much to go through before making sure that our relationship is strong enough “ Jihyo said and looked down to her laps . Haha nodded .

“ Well , I guess I need to go now . Thank you oppa for sending me home “

They high-fived before Jihyo got off from Haha’s car and went to her apartment . Later inside her house he texted Gary apologizing for her behaviour and also that she was feeling sorry for her sudden leave . Gary replied that it was okay and he realize that the problem may be also caused by their lack of communication for today . After their discussion they decided to make sure that if any of them feel wrong , they need to talk about it . Finally settling things up properly suddenly both fell really tired but light in their heart .

Jihyo stood by the window and looked outside , enjoying the view from her appartment while she drink her coffee . She does feel more better than earlier but there's still some thoughts that were bothering her mind . " Say it before it's too late Jihyo-ah " Haha's word earlier keep repeating on her mind , when she thinks about it she is a little bit selfish in the relationship . Gary had give his all to this by always trying his best to show how much he loves her and appreciate her but she doesn't seem to give what Gary had give to her and she feel bad for it . " I shouldn't be like this " she mumbles and drink her coffee , then she stares down at it before she let out a sigh .  She sook her head and went back to the kitchen . 


A/N Hello readers , I'm back with a new chapter and I hope it's a good one . I hope you enjoy reading this and tell me what you think about it . I'm always sorry for my late update and maybe a slow plot (?) . Don't forget to subscribe to this story , Thank you ! 

Sorry of there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors . I'm not really that good in English . T.T

Written by , 
Mc_HyoRy2