That Moment

Saudade

He couldn’t forget that beautiful eyes that sparkles every time she smiles just how she couldn’t get over of his cute cheekbone that rises whenever he smiles .

“ Let’s work hard together , Kang Gary-shii “ she said while offering a hand shake .

“ Y..Yes , sure “ he replied with a nervous smile , his hand was trembling when he holds her hand . He didn’t know how and why , but as soon as he laid eyes into her eyes , his heart immediately beating fast . On the other hand , her heart melts when she saw he smiles with a blush , “ cute “ she thought . Their handshake somehow last quite long since both of them were into their thoughts of each other .

“ Yah ! Gary hyung ! Song Ji Hyo-shii ~ Are you ready yet ? the filming is about to start ! “ Haha’s voice managed to take them back to the reality , they quickly let go of each other hands and their cheeks was clearly blushing .

“ Ah..y..es ! we’re coming ! “ Gary yelled back at Haha , he looked back at her

“ co..me come on , the others are waiting “ he nervously said to her , she replied with a nod and they quickly make their way towards the others .

It was Jihyo’s first appearance on Running Man , both Gary and Jihyo were in the same team for that episode . It was the first time they meeting each other face to face . Throughout the filming , Gary secretly watched her whenever she and the others were focusing on something else ,  “ why ? “ he asked himself , just why did he become so nervous whenever he's close with her . “ maybe because it was our first time meeting each other “ his mind answered , but his heart knew that it was something else .

She on the other hand , trying her best to distract herself from picturing his smiles again and again . “ focus Jihyo-ah “ she whispered to herself but every time she laid eyes to him , that smile of him keep making her losing focus , she just couldn’t keep him out from her mind causing her to be confused and keep questioning herself what’s wrong with her .

A few episodes later , Gary and the other member was informed that Jihyo will be joining the cast as a permanent member . By just having the idea of seeing her almost every week already makes him happy .

“ Jihyo-shi , don’t feel pressured . Just think about what you’re good at ? “ Jaesuk asked

“ Love ? “ it was the first chessy word that started off this whole relationship

“ What about love ? What a surprise “ Jaesuk was really in shock by Gary’s sudden word

“ She have a lovely eyes “ Gary revealed his heart , hinting everyone that he likes her

“ You like Jihyo , huh ? “ Sukjin said , making Gary felt shy and quickly change the subject .

Gary unknowingly giving the others a hint about his heart . By that , the Monday Couple was born , they weren’t really in relationship but with the love line , the connection between both of them are growing strong .

Even with the strong feelings towards each other , they tried to remain their relationship professional . “ It’s for the best “ they thought to themselves , cause both of them knows what will happen to the show if they go and dated each other and end up breaking the relationship . “ It’ll be a total nightmare “ Gary’s mind whispered .

They remain as good friends for about a year when they finally realize again , that the feeling they had for each other was beyond their control , it grows even stronger each day .

“ Hyung , what am I going to do “ Gary whined at Jongkook . It turns out that throughout the whole year , Jongkook and Haha knew about Gary’s feeling .

“ Gary-ah , I don’t really know but if you’re sure of your feelings , then go ahead and make a move “ Jongkook replied .

“ Hyung , if you really have a deep feelings for her , why don’t you just go and tell her . Like Jongkook hyung said , if you’re sure about it , then go . “ Haha said while tapping on Gary’s back , trying to encourage him .

Gary then buried his face into his hand and sighed heavily , he remain silence for a moments . Jongkook and Haha both have those worried face seeing Gary behave like that . Of course , they were also afraid if anything bad happen to their relationship , they’re afraid if one of them end up quitting Running Man if their relationship didn’t work out . “ If you’re sure about your feelings , then it’s worth to take the risk “ Jongkook said to Gary who was still facing a war of thoughts inside his head .

Suddenly after about 10 minutes of silence , Gary stand up and clapped his hand hardly . “ Okay ! I’m going to do this ! “ he yelled to himself , leaving the two dumbfounded .

“ Hyung ! Donghoon-ah ! I’m really going to do this ! “ he confidently yelled at those two .

“ Okay ! Good ! Be a man and do it ! “ Jongkook said before he stood up and hugged Gary before hitting him hardly on the back , making his maknae more confident . Haha on the other side , was just laughing seeing his two hyung .

But then , the smile on Gary’s face suddenly faded away . He looked at Jongkook who was confused with Gary sudden change expression .

“ Hyung , it won’t be a mistake right ? “ He asked , his voice was shaking and his face was filled with worries 


Hello there again , I'm back with a new fanfic and I hope that you guys would enjoy reading it . I'm sorry for this short chapter , but this is just a start . I'll try my best to write an interesting plot for this story and will try to update it as soon as possible . 

By here I wanted to wish a Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it and Happy Holiday ! 

P/s , sorry if there were any spelling mistake and grammatical errors . 

Written by , 
Mc_HyoRy2