The 6th Fall

Paradox of Love

I'm stretching my arms while heading to my next class. Working while studying is like dragging yourself down. Aish but I'm not complaining.

"So, after Luhan... You're now targetting his brother. You're really a !"

Hyeri blocked my way and pushed me. I sighed and looked straight at her.

"I don't have time for this."

I said and she pushed me harder this time. I almost lost my balance but I managed to stand.

"Yah! Can you stop this?! I'm not after anyone! I don't like anyone anymore!"

I shouted as my tears began to fall. I really hate it when I'm in this situation. I hate the fact that people can easily look down on me.

"Girls, hold her! How dare you shout at me!"

Hyeri said and her two friends held my arms. She put out her lipsticks and harshly put lipstick on me. She even sprayed perfume on my face and head.

I hate this! I really hate this! Why can't I stand up for myself?! Why am I always like this?!

"What is this?"

They all stopped from laughing and the two girls let go of me. I lost my strength so I landed on the floor while crying.

"I'm sorry."

Hyeri said before they all ran away.

How can they easily run away from all of these while I'm always stucked here!

"Seohyun?" I looked up and got so embarrassed when I saw Sehun's dad. "Seohyun, right?"

I quickly wiped my tears and stood up to greet him. "Mr. Oh..." I whispered and bowed.

"Why are you letting them do that to you?"

He asked and showed me a handkerchief. I get it with shaking hands and wiped my face.

"We need to report this to the office. Bullying should not be allowed anywhere."

He lend me his hand so I accepted it as we head to the office.

"Mr. Oh? What brought you here?"

The head principal, Hyeri's uncle, asked and was shocked when he saw me with Mr. Oh.

"Mr. Lee, SNU highschool should be close to what is the university is at the momeng. Bullying should not be allowed."

Mr. Oh said with authority and Mr. Lee looked at me.

"I saw Hyeri bullying Seohyun. And as I've noticed it seems like this is not the first time it happened. How can you let them get away with this?"

"Mr. Oh, I didn't know about this. If only this girl told me earlier then..."

"Then what? Will you really do something about it?" Mr. Oh patted Mr. Li's shoulder. "There's an application form from a foreign principal... I think, this school needs a new head."

Mr. Lee looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"I'll do something about it, sir."


"Seohyun, you should not be afraid to tell it to someone with authority. Don't let yourself..."

"Mr. Oh?! Luhan! Your dad!"

Xiumin shouted, cutting Mr. Oh's sentence. Luhan frowned as soon as his eyes landed on me. They both walked towards us and Xiumin bowed to greet Luhan's dad.

"Why are you here?"

I got shocked with how he speak with his dad.

"I'm here to give Mr. Lee the blueprint for the building that I'm planning to donate."

I almost choke on that! What a rich man! He sure loves to donate. Such a kind hearted man.

"While heading to the office, I saw three girls bullying her that's why I reported it to the principal. I was shocked because Hyeri was leading the bullies."

Xiumin looked at Luhan but he only nodded.

"Alright, then we'll wait for Hyeri to drop out from this school and move somewhere else. Mr. Lee might be shivering right now. He can't just neglect the powerful Mr. Oh."

Luhan is really disrespectful! His tounge should be cut for talking like that to his father.

"No, son. If he'll let Hyeri drop out, it's not how powerful I am, it's how his conscience bugged him."

I can feel the tension right now and when I made eye contact with Xiumin, I realized that it's not just me.

"Dad, Hyung!"

Sehun approached us and I want to thank him for saving this situation.

"It's a good day! Let's go grab some iced drinks! Seohyun and Xiumin you can join us! It's my treat."

Sehun put his arms around his dad and Luhan. Xiumin and I laughed with them but Luhan removed his brother's hand with irritation on his face.

"I still have to go somewhere."

He said before walking away. He is really something. Sometimes I want to talk to him but all the time, I just want to ignore him.



"Halmoni! You know what, the man who bought scarfs from you saved me."

I'm drying my hair using the towel while I'm watching grandma cooking our dinner.

"Mr. Oh saved you? Saved you from what?"

Oh my... She doesn't know that I'm being bullied. I mean... I don't want her to know that I'm being bullied.

"Uhmm... He saved me from falling from the stairs."

I lied. Again. She praised him, saying that he's really a good man. I also told her that he's also a good father. No words can describe him.



It's working day again for me! All my stress has been washed off because all the workers here are so kind.

"Oppa!"

I was shocked when I saw Hyeri got inside the shop and approached sir Junki.

Lee Junki. Our principal, Mr. Lee. Hyeri... Lee Hyeri. Are they also related?

"Dad told me to contact your dad. You'll transfer school next month."

I was shocked to hear that. So... They're cousins.

"Seohyun, you can deliver these now."

I feel uneasy because Hyeri will see me as I go out. I don't have a choice... I got out from the kitchen and Hyeri's ball like eyes were the first one I saw. Aish!

"Yah! What is that girl doing here?!"

She immediately went in front of me and pushed me. Mr. Junki got in between us and faced Hyeri.

"Oppa! That girl is the reason why I'm going to be kicked out!"

She shouted while pointing at me. Mr. Junki get his phone and dialled someone which made Hyeri go out of the place.

"That rascal!" He sighed and faced me. "Are you, alright?" His concerned look made me feel alright.

Aigoo, Seohyun-ah! There's no need to feel romantic right now.

"Thank you, sir. I'm fine."

He called one of the workers and asked for water before giving the glass to me.

"Seohyun can't work today."

He announced which made me shy.

"No, sir. I can manage. Don't worry."

I assured him so he let me go.



After that incident, Mr. Junki has always been concerned about me. I feel like, I'm starting to like him which I think is not a good idea.

"Halmoni, is it wrong to like someone older than you?"

I asked grandma who is focused on sewing.

"Aigoo, it doesn't matter. What kind of are you talking about?"

I shrugged my shoulders and just continued writing my essay.



"You like someone?!"

Sehun shouted so I pat his shoulder to hush him. He grimaced and asked me to continue.

"As I was saying, I feel like I'm liking him. The concerned look in his eyes everytime he asks me if I'm alright... Is making my heart pound."

"Aigoo... Someone is inlove."

I squintted my eyes at him and he just chuckled.

"Sehun, you need to go."

We both got up and saw Luhan's robot face.

"Is the car already there?"

He asked his brother and he nodded. Sehun bid his goodbye to me before going. Since we're not at the same year, he can go home earlier than me.

Luhan eyed me while frowning so I also frowned at him. What's up with him?

"Do you have a partner for the laboratory project?"

What? I eyed him and lost my cool again. Seohyun focus! Don't act like a jelly in front of him.

"Of course I do! Why?"

Honestly, I don't know what he's talking about. I don't have a partner and I don't know what will we do later at the science laboratory.

"Alright."

He coolly said before walking away. Oh no?! I need to find a partner! I got inside the lab earlier than the assigned time and I saw that there are already people inside but it seems like they're already seated by partners.

"Oh, Seohyun. Hello!"

Xiumin greeted and I widely smiled and sat beside him.

"Uhm, Seohyun, we need to sit by pair. I'm already partnerd with Jongdae. You know, the class' nerd."

I nodded at him although I'm kinda disappointed. Now what will happen to me?!

When the class started, our profesor told us to sit next to our partners because we'll have a seatwork and we'll use the microscope.

Luhan arrived late and I noticed that there's no vacant seat. Maybe he asked me because he also doesn't have a partner.

"Who's your pair?" Our prof asked and he looked at me. "There's a vacant seat here next to Seo JuHyun. Hurry up so we can start."

Aish! He sat beside me without even looking at me. And when the profesor told us that the seatwork will start, I can't help but feel awkward.

"I'll post the questions on the board so you can start."

We faced eachother and we both grabbed the microscope at the same time. I let it go so he can take a look first.

"You lied about your job and now you lied about having a partner. Maybe tomorrow we'll all be surprised because your name is also a lie."

He mocked so I hissed at him. He is boiling my blood!

"Can you just focus on the seatwork."

I whispered as I tried to look at the microscope but I can't see anything. I moved away and saw his hands on the other hole, blocking the view.

"What is your problem?"

I'm trying so hard not to shout. Patience, Juhyun, patience.

"You are my problem. Your whole existence is my problem."

He said that while looking into my eyes. I will not cry again anymore! So what if I'm his problem? Screw him!

"Seo JuHyun and Oh Luhan! You're supposed to stare through the microscope not on each other's eyes."

Our profesor announced and I got really embarrassed.

__________________________

Triple update because my imagination with Taehyung is attacking my mind. What do you guys think?