The 2nd Fall

Paradox of Love

After that incident everyone knew me. They labeled me as: 'The obsessed girl that Luhan rejected.'

"It's ok, Hyun! There are a lot of better looking guys here. Look!"

We are inside the cafeteria and I'm sulking while drinking an apple juice. Yura pointed at a guy who looks like he just got his botox because his smile can't be erased.

"That guy! His name is Park Chanyeol. He is a good catch!" She whispered to me while I rolled my eyes.

"Of course it's your brother!"

She laughs and continued looking for someone whom she thinks I'll like. My eyes wander around the cafeteria to also find someone when Oh Luhan and his pals enter. I widened my eyes and grabbed my things.

"What's the matter?" Yura said and stopped eating her red velvet cake.

I pointed at her back and after she saw them, she also hurriedly fixed her things.

"He always appears all of a sudden."

I said and we stood up at the same time. We head to the exit and we both sighed when we realized that it's useless to hide since he's just around the school.

"I should just transfer school so that I can really avoid him.”

I said before we head into our next class.

“So??? How does it feel like?”

We were surprised when a girl blocked our way.

“What do you mean?”

I asked gently, trying to tame her because she looks like she’ll eat me anytime soon.

“Don’t act innocent! You were dumped by Luhan, right? I feel sorry for you. Quit hoping!”

She shouted at me while her friends were encircling us.

“Yah! Stop doing this to her!”

Yura shouted but they just all hissed at her.

“So what if I was dumped? Why do you care?”

They are getting on my nerves. Before I can shout again, someone came and hugged me.

“Stop treating her like this.”

She said and broke the hug. It was Irene Bae. It was said that she is the only girl who is close to Luhan. She’s really pretty and I think it’s because of that.

The girl from my back suddenly laughed and Yura grabbed something off my back.

“Yah! How could you!”

She shouted while showing me a paper which read ‘Luhan dumped me!’

She’s just pretty but her personality is the ugliest I’ve ever seen so far. Before they can even talk I furiously grabbed Irenes hair while shouting “I hate you!!”

The other girls were trying to stop me by pulling me away from her while some were pulling my hair and slapping my back. I don’t care if I will get hurt all I want is to pull her hair until she gets bald. She’s too full of herself. I’ve never been bullied, ever! And I will never let anyone bully me just because of my feelings for that freaking Luhan!

“STOP!”

A guy shouted at the back but it didn’t stop me. To hell with him? I won’t stop until I’m satisfied.

I was taken aback when someone pushed me away from Irene. When I looked up, I saw Luhan staring at me while holding Irene’s arm.

“What is this all about?”

He asked still looking at me. I don’t know if he’s mad, irritated or concern. Well maybe he is mad or irritated. Why am I even thinking that he’s concern when in the first place he’s the reason on all of these?

“That girl suddenly attacked me while saying that I shouldn’t come near you.”

Irene said which made me gasp. All of the other girls agreed even if they knew the truth. All of them told Luhan that it was my fault. That I’m too crazy for him which led me to be this scandalous.

“It’s not true! LIARS!”

Yura said defending me. She even went infront of me just to shield me from all of them, from the suspicious look of Luhan. But instead of letting my bestfriend face them, I gently moved her on my side and stand infront of Luhan.

“They were the ones who started this but I know you won’t believe me.. So I guess I’ll just say that it’s my fault.”

I bravely said then Yura tapped my arm saying that I should take back what I said.

He removed his hand on Irene’s arm before putting it in his pocket.

“Didn’t know that you are so desperate.”

He coldly said before passing by me.

I can’t hold it anymore so I started crying which made the whole class laugh. Our professor came in but I don’t feel like attending this class so I ran away still crying. I run and run until I got into a place where I can be alone. The soccer field.

I sounded like a crying goat but I don’t care. I hate them, I hate everyone! I hate myself but why can’t I hate that Luhan! He is so merciless, he didn’t even let me talk first or he didn’t asked if I’m ok. Why am I so in love with a robot like him?! He has no feelings! Maybe he has! Maybe he likes Irene! By just thinking that he likes someone else, made me cry even more. I feel so hopeless. I feel like I’m letting myself drown in my own feelings for him. I hate that I can still like him even though he is so insensitive and cold-hearted!

“ARGHHH!!”

I shouted in frustration when a ball hit me on the head. I stood up and I swear I’ll kill this person who hit me. When I turned, I saw the robot staring at me while frowning.

“The ball?”

He said not even apologizing. He’s not even sorry!

“Go get it yourself!”

I shouted and he just shook his head while frowning as he jogged his way in front of me to get the ball beside my feet.

“Here!”

He said and before I could look at him, a handkerchief hit my face. I swear I’ll kill him!

“Luhan! The class is starting. What are you doing there? There’s no practice.”

Xiumin said while breathing heavily. It’s like he ran to look for this robot.

“Just forgot.”

He coolly said and walked away together with Xiumin.

While I’m staring at them, I suddenly felt the handkerchief on my hand. I looked at it and it has something written on it which says ‘for the cry-babies.’ I widened my eyes and shook my head before wiping my damped tears. He still have classes like me but he was here.

I shake my head vigorously.

No, Hyun. Stop thinking that he’s after you. He is a robot. He doesn’t have feelings.

-------------------------------

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥

ps. I love Irene