this situation will be okay if she still hates him;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After that day, Sehun always come to their house early in the morning and will send Joohan off to school in the morning, meanwhile Kris will pick him up after his school ends. At first Seohyun was awkward because Sehun never do that but he insist to do that, since he’s gonna be a dad one day. As for Joohan, of course he will feel happy because everyone keep their attention on him all alone, everyone love him.

Usually Sehun will walk him until they enter the building and today isn’t an exception. After Sehun bid a goodbye to him, he goes to a room that specifically for the bags to keep his bag before entering room number one, where his class located. When he enters, a group of boys are waving their hands at him, asking him to come closer.

 

“Joohan-ah, come here. Let’s play together.” One of the boy says while smile and Joohan casually walking towards him after nodding his head in glee. For kids like him, toys are the best thing to play.

Then, he sits with them while taking out some dinosaurs replica and playing with it. One of the boy, Kim Mireu, leaning closer to him with his wide smile.

 

“I always seeing you come and go home with different dad. Which one is your dad Joohan-ah? You never show us. We want to see your dad.” Kim Mireu, one of the rich boy in there asking him with his innocent wide smile.

 

Well, who doesn’t know the existence of his parents? Kim Woobin and his wife, Kim Seoyeong, the famous professional actor in the country who does have a very great feature just like a dinosaur because of his size and sharp eyebrow alongside with his wife who also an actress.

 

Joohan cracking a bitter smile before answering him. All of Mireu’s friends leans closer, to hear what Joohan wants to say. “They both are my dad.” He softly whispers while bowing his head, playing with his T-rex.

 

“You mean, you have two dad? Or three? The chubby cheeks samchon sometime comes to pick you up, geuchi?”

 

Joohan slowly nodding his head but one of Mireu’s friend, Choi Chihun who sat at the corner, another richy-rich boy who always stay silent, talks to Joohan. “Or do you didn’t have a dad, Lu Joohan?”

 

All of them looking at him meanwhile his eyes staring at Joohan sharply, without any line of thin smile on his lips. He’s indeed a quiet boy but some of the kids there called him as an arrogant boy. He just really like his dad, Choi Seunghyun and didn’t follow his mother’s kind and weird trait, Sandara Park. Joohan bitterly gulping down his saliva but he answering him otherwise.

 

“Aniya, they are my Appa.”    “And how many mums did you have? Or you don’t have it too?”           

 

 Choi Chihun asking him again and this time a thin line smile appears but more into a smirk, a sly smirk. Another kids starts to woo over him and saying him that he’s didn’t have any Appa or Omma. His eyes starts to watery when they calling him that and he slowly stands up and go to another side of the class. He’s holding his tears inside when the boys still wooing him for don’t have a father.

 He’s not a kid who are wants into a fight or quarrel, he just a kid who just stay silent who didn’t dare to fight or say a thing towards them. He didn’t like to quarrel like others because of his mum. His mum does raise him with a lot of loves, alongside with his fathers and Mommy Jess. They taught him to be a good people and a good people will not hurt other people, that’s what he always hear from his Minseok Appa.

His mum works really hard to ensure that he get to enrol in the top academy, from the bottom because if he comes from the top kindergarten, he get to enter the top academy starting from his middle school until high school. She wants him to get the best and also avoid from another kids that will say a bad thing towards him. But, kids still kids, they didn’t know a thing.

 

“Don’t mind them.”

 

A boy who has fringe on his forehead talks to him without looking at him, like a matured one. Joohan nods while his eyes crazily looking for his name tag, Yun Su.

Even he’s in the last year of his kindergarten and gonna enters a middle school by few months ahead, but he still didn’t really know well about his classmates. Well, the rich goes with the rich and even they’re just still a bunch of kids, they already got a hierarchy in the class because of their parents. And of course Joohan will be one of the bottom group in their class’ hierarchy. But thankfully because all of the teachers are good, kind and treating equally towards all of them.

 

“But, you don’t have one?” Yun Su asking him again while tilting his head to Joohan’s side.

 

“I-I have it. They’re my fathers.” His voice still in a slow mode but the kid beside him turns his head to the front when their teacher have enter their class.

 

“Who cares? Kids still kids, and kids love to play, geuchi?” The fringe boy turns to his side again with a sweet smile while his eyes forming two crescent moons and making a V-sign. “Yeah, that’s us.” Joohan nods his head while grinning foolishly. But, deep down in the bottom of his heart, he’s still sad about those kids who saying he didn’t have a dad.

 

 

 

 

On that afternoon and as usual Kris is picking him up with his wide arm, welcoming the little human in his embrace. The kids who saying bad thing towards him just eyeing him with pairs of envious eyes. Well, they come from rich families, rich background and of course their parents will be busy as hell, working their off to gain their families’ income so only their driver or butler will pick them up instead of their parents. Meanwhile for Joohan, his Kris Appa stays loyal to come and picks him up even though he’s also busy.

Some of the caretakers squeals when looking at him who always smiles and bows toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter