i am back seo joohyun, where are you?;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A beautiful woman, who still in her mid-twenties, strolling alone the high class mall with a clutch in her hand while her shade covering her eyes from the bright sun shine. She’s having her own window shopping, just by herself since she have a free time to do it. Working as a spoke person in her step-father company somehow giving her a headache and it is tiring, even she just have to be the face. She have to really take care of her appearance, her image and even her reputation. Even it isn’t a big company if compares to the others, but lately they’re having their profits.

She is well known by another companies because she’s the one who needs to consult with them and so on. But, even so, she’s still envious of Seohyun who running a small business together with her friends because she’s clearly enjoying with her work. Meanwhile for her, she has to follow the top management’s instructions and she doesn’t like it. She’s prefers to work like Seohyun where she can be her real self, being with her friends but no, her friends mostly come from high statuses family.

She wants to be like her old self, together with her mum, where they came from an average family. Her real late father wasn’t rich like her new father but she still needs him even ten years has passed. Her father died because of a disease and her mum got married to Mr. Seo Taiji because of his sympathy to both of them. Luckily Mr. Seo Taiji never differentiate her with his real daughter and loves both of them equally.

But, as a payback, she have to work with him meanwhile Seohyun got her own freedom, but she doesn’t mind. As long as Taiji Appa is happy, she will be happy too. She felt thankful and grateful towards him because he’s the one who brought her up, gave her anything that she wants and importantly, he never neglects her mum and loves her.

Chorong enters a store that sells kids attires and begin to wander in the stores, searching shirts or attires that suit to her only nephew. Well, she loves Joohan so much, as much as she loves his real father. Later, her eyes spotting a very cute sweater, a strawberry one and the sweater’s hoodie is the top of the strawberry which is in green colour. She giggles at the sight of imagining her nephew wearing it.

 

“I want this sweater please. Is size 6 available? And do this sweater has the pants? I want it.”

 

Chorong pointing the sweater that she wants to the storekeeper and the young girl just nods and smiling.

 

“Please wait here for a while, Miss.”

 

Chorong smiles to herself when the storekeeper handing her favourite sweater. “It is perfect for my Joohan.” Then, she’s giving back the sweater and pants to the storekeeper to wrap it.

She walks towards the cashier and waiting for them wrap it while her eyes wandering around the cute stores. There’s a lot of pretty clothes there and later she will bring Joohan together to shop here together with her.

 

“Miss, it is fifty thousand won only.” The cashier smiling sweetly and handing her the paper bag and as exchange, Chorong lending out her debit card to scan.

She peeks inside the paper bag and smiling once again. “You’re really happy Miss. We never found a customer just like you who smiles at the clothes that you just bought.”

The cashier comments while handing back her debit card before bowing and saying thank you for shopping in their stores. Chorong bows back before dragging herself out from the store. She’s gonna meet with Joohan today!

 

 

 

 

There’s a young man who handsomely good looking in his soft blue shirts, he folds up the sleeves until it met with his elbows’ length and taking off his dark blue tie, placing it on the table. He left his blazer on the sofa and he’s only wearing his vest. His eyes swiftly moves to the left and right, scanning the whole content inside the file before giving it to his father, to get an approval from him.

He’s biting at the top of the pen while leaning against the black leather chair, deeply sinking in his thought. Then, he stares at a frame on the table with a smiles forming across his lip. He takes the frame and looking closer into it, stares at the cute child in it who smiles cutely, clearly looks like his father. With pair of doe twinkling eyes that always sparkle, just like his mum and nose of his father. He’s really an adorable cute little child.

Anyone who saw him will love him right away without having any second thought. He just too adorable just like his mum. He glances at his watch and the times showing that it’s almost six in the evening.

 

“I’m over working again? Huh, let’s going home, Sehun.”

 

Oh Sehun tidying his table and place all of the things on his table because he scared that he might forget about the document that he needs to send to his father tomorrow early in the morning. He picks up his blazer that laid on the sofa and walking out from his office. There’s only one or two workers only left, but they also tidying their place, ready to go home.

He sighing while throw his looks at the windows, where the road starting to get jam and of course he will trap into it later. He walks to the elevator and waits for it with another two worker that are coming from his department, as the two bowing towards him. He’s giving them his infamous smile and bows before walking into the elevator as soon the elevator’s door open. All the workers that are the same as his department are so lucky to have him because he is the kindest manager out of all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter