joohan wants a dad too, like omma;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Luhan saw a black white Mini Cooper are coming out from the road that lead to his residence when the taxi that he’s in are moving to that road. He’s trying to look for the person in that car, but his vision were blocking by the rain and the car is dark tinted window. He’s sighing while pouting because didn’t get to see who was in it. Maybe his parents bought a new car before he’s coming back, who knows?

After paying the charge, he lazily pulling the big plus with the heavy luggage into the big mansion while a butler are holding an umbrella for him. It’s been for few years he’s never step in his house and today, he’s coming home again after few years of struggle and far away from his family. This is a place where he spent his childhood times here after they moved from the mainland.

This place also being a witness where he’s grown up and met her for the first time. But he didn’t attract to her. It just a mere friendship because he didn’t like that girl. She’s too innocent, too honest and he’s really didn’t like it. But destiny has brought them together, they met again during school and she’s still liking him who clearly doesn’t have any feelings towards her. Their relationship just between a sunbae and hoobae, besides from that, it’s nothing.

Kris and Minseok always teasing them but he usually wore his famous poker face or annoyed face because he really didn’t like her. He will be okay towards another girl but when it comes to her, his stomach would clenching harder and his blood would boil in anytime. So he decided to stay away from her and starts to like her step sister, just to make sure she’s give up upon him. Yeah, it does gave her a big impact when she knew about it, but she still managed to smile and greeted them as usual and Zhang Yixing would be the victim or scape goat because they always using him as a reason to run away from her. They usually used the unicorn boy if anything happen and because of that she’s also grown closer to him. 

 

 

“She’s not that bad, and she’s really, really kind. I’m admit that somehow she’s a kind of boring but besides that, she’s really adorable. I think that is her charm. I don’t understand the reason why you hating her so much.”

 

Yixing stated while flipped his book, trying to find the page that he left before. Luhan looked at him and let out a long sighed heavily.

 

“Sh-she gives me some hate feelings ya know! And I don’t like someone who have a hope on me. I’m a loser, do you forget about it?”

 

“Simple to say, you doesn’t want her to get disappointed because of you. You loves her then.” Yixing guessed it out of the blue with his poker face on.

 

Luhan just scratched his head and looked at the unicorn boy again in frustrated. He hated when people doesn’t get the message that he tried to convey. “Ya! Everyone know that I like Park Chorong and even she knew too! My heart always with her.”

 

Lay shook his head and stared into pair of doe eyes of his. “You’re crazy. You just doesn’t want to admit it. And I think you lack of some information. Seohyun do tell me that his best friend are currently dating Park Chorong. Every students in this school knew about it. The Adonis of the school are dating with the Athena. I think it just you who still chasing over her. May the best man win then.”

 

Lay shrugged his shoulder before stands up, leaving the older guy all alone. He was agape, shocked with the news that Lay told him. Is it true? How could she did that to him? Even at first he just like her for fun, but later his feelings comes out for her, he falls for her but how could she do that to him? He felt betrayed and hurt, his heart hurt, more than anything.

 

“PARK CHORONG!!”

 

 

 

He shakes his head, trying to erase all those memories that bring the dark and deepest memory comes out again. When the butler opens the door for him, the maids starts to stand in line in front of him before bowing politely to him. The heir is in the house, yow! He’s eyeing all of them weirdly before coughing.

 

“What are you doing here? All of you doesn’t have work, don’t you? Where is my Mama and Papa?”

 

“They’re in the dining hall young master!” A young butler which have a dark brown colour in hair answering him and then bowing once again.

 

He just nods and swiftly managing his way towards where the dining hall is located.

 

 

“I want our grandson… Please do something Honey.” He hears his mum’s pleading voice and she’s sobbing pathetically.

 

Luhan trying to eavesdropping once again but nothing is coming out from his dad’s mouth except from a long and heavy sighs. Whose grandson and which kid that they are talking about? Is something happened here when he’s not here? After few minutes that his parents are silent, he’s jumping in front of them.

 

“Mama! Papa! Luhan is back!” He’s opening his wide arm while giggling. He sees that his mum quickly wiping out her tears before smiling and walking towards him.

 

“Luhan-ah!! My son! My baby!! I miss you! You didn’t tell us that you’re coming home tonight?!” Mrs. Lu exclaiming happily and hugging his only son while Mr. Lu walking towards them with a wide smile.

 

“Ho ho ho, my young man has back. How was it?” Then, Mr. Lu pulling him into his warm embrace and caressing Luhan’s back.

The young Lu smiling while nodding his head, telling him that everything is okay.

 

“I come back for good. I don’t want to stay there anymore and I have resigned from my old work place. I want to live with the two of you.” Luhan stated as three of them taking a seat.

 

The maids quickly prepares more bowls and foods for their young master who just arrives just now. Mr. and Mrs. Lu’s face bright in happiness.

 

“That’s good Luhan-ah. I couldn’t stand seeing you stay there. I’m sorry, Han. I’m so sorry for sending you there. You must be alone all these years.” Mrs. Lu asking for his forgiveness but Luhan shakes his head while smiling.

 

“No Mama, no. It wasn’t your fault, it’s mine. I’m the one who did it. Besides, Kris’ Mama sometimes will visits me and cooks healthy foods for me. I’m doing fine there, she’s taking care of me very well.”

“It’s good to hear Luhan-ah. Don’t go anywhere anymore, just stay with us, with Papa and Mama. And you also can work with me. Okay?” Mr. Lu taking his turn to speak but Luhan showing him a bitter smile.

 

“Papa, it’s not that I’m being rude. But, I don’t want to work in our company. I want to work by myself.” He weakly confess but Mr. Lu clenching his jaw.

 

“I couldn’t let it. It is a waste if I gave the position that I hold right now to someone else. I’m working really hard and be the president at this old age because of you Luhan. I’m waiting for you to come home so I can pass this position to you. Is it hard for you to understand? I can’t stand seeing my son working under someone else.”

 

“B-but, Kris also suitable to take that position Papa. He’s a suit candidate and he can do it.”

 

“Do you want me to give that position to him? Are you forgotten how worst his dad is?!” His father begin to raise up his voice, remembering how bad Kris’ father was.

 

“Honey, Luhan-ah. Please, do not discuss anything about work in this house. I don’t want to hear any single thing about your work here. Please.” Mrs. Lu trying to stop their bickering session. Even Luhan just going home, Mr. Lu eagerly wants to talk about their work.

And this is why he doesn’t like to stay at home, his father loves to give him pressure about work. He doesn’t like him to work with someone else or easy to say, other people controlling his son. Only Mr. Lu can control him and paying him. He’s worried if they take an opportunity on him. Even though he’s already an adult now, but Mr. Lu still spoiling him and willingly to do anything to him, just to make s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter