can we stay together like this forever?;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

After sending Chorong off, Seohyun manages her way to Joohan’s room while carrying him since the little boy already fell asleep in her arm when the two women were talking. She gently put the boy on his bed and placing a pillow beneath his head. She softly caresses his bowl cut hair before tucking him in a comforter. She kiss his forehead before leaving the little boy sleep alone.

She shuffles her feet to her room, to look at her cell phone. She received a message from Oh Sehun. Whenever that name appears before her eyes in her cell phone, she must be grinning foolishly or smiling. She opens the inbox and read his message.

 

-kiss him for me, please. – oh sehunnie

 

She quickly typing the text, as a reply to him.

 

-ye, sir sehunnie.-

 

Then, she put back her cell phone on its place before going out from her room and go to the kitchen, to wash the dishes and all that they used just now.

                                                     

 

Luhan and Kris were enjoying the night breeze on the balcony at the third floor of Kris’ bungalow while a can of beer in their grasp. His wife already in her lala-land, getting her beauty sleep since two hours ago, leaving the two men alone. Luhan resting his right hand on the railing while enjoying the view of the starry night sky above his head. Kris, on the other side, leaning against the railing while staring into his house. Both of them lost in words and let the silence controlling their atmosphere. It’s better in that way.

Kris clearing his throat.

 

“So, when are you going to back home? Uncle and Aunt don’t know about your homecoming yet, right?”

“I still don’t find the right time to go home, Wu Fan. But, staying here won’t solve anything. I must find one of the parties.”

 

They talking without looking at each other’s faces.

 

“What parties that you mean? Ah, I know. Your parents and her, am I right? Why do you want to look for her Luhan? Don’t bring the past out Lu, you might not want to see the consequence. Just go home.”

 

Kris gazing at the shorter lad before sipping his beer.

 

“I have too Wu Fan. I don’t know why my heart keeps telling me to search for her. There has something that I need to know from her. Please Wu Fan, can you tell me where she is? You and your wife are those peoples who are closer to her. When the things between us is done, I will go back home.”

 

Luhan looks at him with his pleading eyes. When Kris saw it, it just remind him to that little prince’s eyes when his mum mad at him. Those teary eyes.

Kris sighs at the sight and slowly turns his body around, resting his hands on the railing.

 

“I’m sorry Lu, but I can’t tell you her whereabouts. I don’t want see her get hurt anymore. She’s been suffering all these years with the pain that you gave her. It’s enough for her Luhan, I’m scared that she can’t take it anymore.”

 

Both men sighing heavily in unison, lost their words to say anything further.

 

“But, one thing I can tell you. Every weekend, she always goes to the Han River. May you have luck there.”

 

Kris patting the shorter lad’s shoulder, giving him some supports and courage to meet her. He doesn’t want Luhan to disappoint since he’s the only cousin that he has, besides, he knew that Luhan won’t give up on a thing that he treasures the most. But, he just feels weird, why didn’t Luhan ask for Chorong? She is her family after all, and the two are pretty close.

Luhan looks at him with two pair of crescent moon and the area around his doe eyes are wrinkling and twinkling in happiness.

 

“Thank you so much Wu Fan! I know you will always help me. I don’t know how to pay you kindness but still asking for it.”

 

Luhan patting at the back of Kris’ shoulder before drinking his beer with a wide smile. Kris just smile at the sight of his cousin happy face.

 

“But, why don’t you ask Chorong-ssi? Isn’t she is Seohyun’s family too? Well, you both are pretty close, right?”

 

Kris asking while scratching at the back of his neck awkwardly when talking about Park Chorong, because he just knew her and her name, besides from that, it just his hoobae who Luhan really likes in their old high school. Puppy love.

Luhan puckers his lips and sighs heavily. “That is another problem of mine. I-I don’t know what is wrong with her these days. She, she looks so different.”

“Different? What is wrong? Does she done a PS?”  Kris eyeing the shorter lad suspiciously because he seems in trouble with those miserable face.

 

“Ya! She’s a natural beauty! It just, just… How do I say this? Hmm, like just now, she’s trying to kiss me.”

“What?! Puahahahahahaha!!”

 

Kris bursting into laugh when Luhan mentioning about the kiss scene. It is normal for lover to do that kind of thing but why he scared so much? Luhan, Luhan.

 

“Man! It’s normal for her to kiss you and you kiss her! You’re old schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter