do we have to find your father, joohan-ah?

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lay walks into his work room while checking his collection of women dress that he designs by himself. He wants to find a dress that matching perfectly with Seohyun’s body but also match well with her appearance. Lay leaning against his work table while imagining which dress will bring out her radiance and prettiness that have been hidden very well by her. She’s indeedly a very beautiful and graceful woman, ever since he knew her. Luhan is very lucky to be loved by her, but not now. He’s the one who pushed away his luck. Such a loss.

Lay wants to bring out her beauty but in a modest way. A way that won’t show off her iness, but peoples still attract towards her. Lay walks again to his collection and begin to choose her dress. Somehow, his eyes falls onto a white dress, a light white dress. It is plain and modest, but it has its own elegance to those who wearing it. A smile spreads across his face when he twirls the dress, front and back. It is a white kneed dress and she will be a beauty if the stylist put some makeup and some jewellery on her.

 

“You will be a goddess with this dress, Seohyun!” Lay chiming happily and bringing the dress out from his work room to his room. He’s already imagining her in his dress while walking and talking gracefully. He’s grinning by himself just like an idiot.

 

Then, he walks to the balcony and enjoying the scenery of Seoul at night. It is a pretty view from up there as his mind drifting to their past.

 

 

“Lay-ssi, where is Luhan Oppa?” A milky skinned girl sat by his side when he’s doing his own revision after school. His other three best friends already went home, actually not going home but maybe they hanging around by themselves and he was left behind.

 

Lay looked at his side while wore his questionable expression written on his face, made the girl beside him laughed. “Luhan-hyung? He’s already went home. What’s wrong Seohyun-ah?” Lay asked her and closed his revise book, to focus on the girl beside him.

 

“Ani, ani, I’m just asking. Why are you closed your book?” Seohyun waved her hands towards him and pointed out at Lay’s book by using her pouting lips. Lay fell into a soft chuckled and opened his book once again.

 

The reason why he’s here is to study because the school would be having a mock test and he have to get ready. But, he doesn’t know why his three seniors still relax  and doesn't care about the test. Even so, they’re still on top of the class. Oops, correction. Only Luhan who always score but the other two were in medium list. And the girl beside him also a dean lister in their batch, that’s what he feels proud because he got to know her, this all because of Luhan. Her big crush towards Luhan could not be deny by anyone who were closed to her.

 

“Are you coming here to study too Seohyun-ah?” He asked again, to shrink the uneasiness that started to crawl between them. “Yeah, before I’m forgetting about what teachers has taught in the class. And poof! I saw you and that is why I am here.” She gives him her toothy grinned and eye smiles, made his heart fluttered. Who wouldn’t fluttered if one of famous beauty of school were sitting beside you? But she couldn’t see anyone else, in her eyes only Luhan, Luhan, and Luhan. The bad boy of the school who have a big crush towards Chorong.

 

“Ah, about the piano notes that I gave you last week, have you practice it? Uhm, it’s not an important thing… But” Lay’s began to fidget his fingers but Seohyun gave him a reassured smile.

 

“Don’t worry Lay-ah, I’ve been practicing on it and sometimes it got off key.” Seohyun stuck out her tongue at her mistakes while her hands busily flipped the book’s pages. Lay smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, just like he used to do it.

 

“It’s okay, Seohyun-ah. Learning piano notes take a long time to master it. But, don’t leave it, arasseo? If not, I will be sad.” Lay pouted but the belle slapped his arm lightly. “Hey, I won’t leave it. I love piano! And by the time I have master it, can you teach me how to play guitar? I fell in love after I saw your performance for school’s occasion. Everyone were falling in love with you, healer!” Seohyun started to clap her hands happily with her dreamy face. Her eye was twinkling in glee while looked up in the air, like she just saw an angel.

 

“Healer? Why?” Lay awkwardly rubbed his neck and tilted his head to her side. “You don’t know?” Seohyun too, tilted her head to his side cutely. “Everyone in the school called you ‘healer’ because you heals many females’ hearts, Lay-ah.” She patted Lay’s shoulder and gave him two thumbs up.

 

Lay broke into a big laughter until the librarian asked him to shut his mouth because of his lousiness. He’s still laughed while covered it by his back hand until his eyes got teary. Seohyun looked at him weirdly before pouting her lips.

 

“I’m speak the truth here.” Seohyun sternly spoke while eyed Lay in irked. He ruffled her hair again. “I’m wondering over here Seohyun-ah. How can a demure and quiet student like you are swooning over me? I thought you didn’t have any friends? Your treatment towards other boys were so different.” Lay’s statement made the belle burned in embarrassment because of her misbehaviour.

 

“I’m sorry Lay-ah. I-I didn’t intend to act like this.” She’s started to sulk and that’s made Lay laughed even more. “Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo… I’m so sorry Seohyun-ah. Actually I’m quite happy since you’re open up to me, means I’m really close to you am I right?” He warmly smiles towards her, showed off his dimple.

 

“I’m not.” Seohyun stuck out her tongue and began her studies, left Lay in his laughter world. By the time he’s enjoying disturbed Seohyun, a male student approached their table with a dark aura he brought together. Both of them looked up to who it was.

 

“Se-Sehunnie…” She’s softly called as the lad broke into a smile, but it was only for Seohyun. His eyes gazed coldly towards Lay and he trembled just by those glances.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter