stay by my side and never walk away;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Joohan waking up from his sleep on that morning after hearing buzzer from Chorong’s S5. He’s trying to open his heavy eyelids while his hands fumbling on the bed, searching for his mother’s hand. But all he can see is Chorong who are sleeping right next to him. He abruptly gets up and looking around him.

 

“Omma…” He’s calling out for his mum with a croak morning voice of him, but his mum didn’t respond to it. “Omma…” He calls it once again but there isn’t any respond.

 

Chorong slightly moves and opens her eyelids, looking at the little boy who crawling on the bed, wants to go out from the room.

 

“Joohan-ah, where are you going?” She asking him in her sleepy voice, before yawning.

 

“Omma. Joohan wants Omma.” Then, the little boy twisting the doorknob and begin to search for his mum.

 

Chorong abruptly gets up from her from laying position to sit, while pushing her hair up then to the back, sighing at his behaviour. Even though he’s enjoying his time be with her, but at the end, he still wants his mum. Guess, it is a tough task for her to make the little boy staying with her.

The young Lu walking down from the upstairs and searching for his mum. He goes to the living room and found his mother who is sleeping on the couch peacefully. He swiftly snuggling into her chest, and trying to sleep beside her even though it just have a small space. Seohyun awaken because of him who is trying to lay beside her.

She smiles and pulls the young lad in her embrace.

 

“Omma!” He exclaiming happily while Seohyun re-positioning herself to a sitting position.

 

She’s leaning against the couch’s arm and Joohan in her embrace. He snuggles on her chest closely while trying to get his sleep again while Seohyun caressing his bowl cut silky hair with a smile appears across her face. She’s staring at the morning scenery outside from the living room and later patting the younger lad’s back softly. Fortunately it is weekend so he has a day off from kindergarten.

 

“Are you happy last night with Imo?” Seohyun whispers and even though she knew that Joohan won’t hear it, she still wants to ask him.

 

But the young Lu nodding his head. She smiles again at his reaction and pecking a lips on his crown. Seohyun’s mobile phone buzz, showing that she’s receiving a message. Last night, her Minseok Oppa and Jessica Unnie texted her, asking her about the visit and of course she told them right away, that is why she went to sleep late in the midnight. And that is also explaining why did she slept on the couch.

 

Besides, last night after playing with Joohan, Chorong fell asleep in her room and she doesn’t want to disturb Chorong’s sleep.

 

“Omma wants to wash Omma’s face. Joohan sleeps here okay?” Seohyun setting her foot on the floor and let Joohan sleep by himself on the couch but the latter swiftly pulling her hand, preventing her from going anywhere.

 

“Omma won’t leave Joohan right? Omma loves Joohan right?” He asking her with his pair of shining doe eyes staring into hers.

 

“Omma won’t leave Joohan alone. Omma loves Joohan so much. Manhi manhi saranghaeyo.” Seohyun making a heart shape on the top of her head before earning giggles from him. She caresses his hair once again before shutting his eyes, drifting into a sleep again.

 

Seohyun checking her mobile phone after washing her face as well as brushing her teeth. She got a message from ‘Téh-Sehun’, asking her to hang out at their usual place this evening, Han River. She agrees to his planning right away and quickly reply his message.

 

 

 

 

In the chilly evening, Seohyun bring Joohan to the Han River, as usual in every weekend to enjoying the breeze and relaxing her mind. Sehun has waiting for them there while wearing a shyly smile on his face. He welcome the two in his embrace before bending down to Joohan’s level and patting the boy’s head.

 

“How are you Prince?” he’s asking the little boy who hand in hand with his mother. He just nods his head with a smile and glistening eyes.

 

“Sehun Appa! Joohan want to ride a bike? Can Sehun Appa teach Joohan please?” The little boy plead the adult with his puppy eyes.

 

Sehun laughing out loud and staring into his doe eyes once again. “Appa can teach you, but a bike for your size unavailable here. How about I teach you how to ride a skate?”

 

Joohan thinking for a while and nodding his head right away. Then he’s taking Sehun’s hand before standing beside him. “Omma, Omma wait for a while here. Joohan and Sehun Appa want to look out for the skate. Omma sits here carefully. Okay? Don’t go anywhere.” He shaking his head while ordering his mum to wait for them here.

 

She smiles at his words and pinching his chubby cheeks. “Arasseo! Omma knew how to take care of myself. Go, go.”

 

“We will go Seohyun-ah. Bye bye.” Sehun waving at her playfully before receiving a smack on his head from the woman.

 

“Just go Oh Sehun! Take care my son.” She’s voicing out without looking at him.

 

She’s watching the two walking by the river banks intensely before throwing her looks to the sight in front of her, where the water flowing slowly and also the birds chirping happily and loudly on the sky. There are so many peoples enjoying the warm sun. Kids are playing around with their friends and some of couples are walking side by side or riding a bike. She smiles at the sight of that. She didn’t realise that there has someone who’s eyeing them since she’s arrive just now.

 

 

 

He’s wearing a black sweater alongside a black shade, but his appearance somehow has attracts the peoples’ attention because they maybe thought that he is an ido

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter