you won't steal her from me, right?;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jessica is preparing the breakfast by the time Luhan going to the kitchen, to get a drink. Kris isn’t there, maybe getting ready to go to work, as same goes to his wife where she already brought down her handbag. Luhan eyeing her for no reason, maybe he feels that the woman have something to say to him.

 

“So what are your planning Luhan-ssi? You will be okay if we leave you alone?”

 

Jessica asking him as she flipping the pancake in a pan. Luhan nods his head while smile. “I don’t mind-” “Just call me noona, you’re the same age as Kris right?”

 

“Yes, noona. I will be okay, besides my friend will pick up me later.”

 

“Okay, then. Take care of yourself.”

Jessica placing the pancake into a plate then she hands it to Luhan who already sitting on the stool, at the bar. Kris who just gotten down from their room taking a seat beside him and drinking his milk.

 

“Morning sweetie.”

 

“Morning Kris.”

 

Then the tall lad sending his wife his flying kisses, making the shorter lad beside him make a puke face, grossing with his cousin’s action. Jessica who saw it just rolling her eyes to Kris, she hates when he’s being a playful in front of someone else. Then she serves her nampyeon with her homemade pancake before sipping her juice. They eating their pancakes in silent mode, only the cutlery clattering when it meeting with each other.

After bidding goodbye to Kris and Jessica, he goes back to the guest room and resting himself. The tiresome that he got from flight last night still there. He’s taking out his cell phone from his pocket and searching for Chorong’s number. He hesitates whether to call her or not, but later he put down his cell phone on the bed and turns to his left side, where the morning sun greets him.

Soon, he drifting into a deep sleep again, and for the first time, he slept very well last night without waking up in the middle of the night.

 

 

He heard that the door downstairs being opened when he stretching his aching body. He abruptly waking up from his sleeping position and tiptoeing to the door, and placing his ear at the door, to hear some more sounds. The sounds of someone’s steps become closer and closer as he standing straight, leaning against the walls and soon he hears a very cute voice of a boy, who are singing a kindergarten’s song.

 

 

Row Row Your Boat

 

 

He slightly opens the door and peeking outside, to look who’s the owner but there is nothing. Then, he slowly closing the door, going downstairs carefully because he doesn’t want to produce any sounds. He tiptoeing to the living room and seeing a boy, who are sitting on the sofa while waggling his legs back and forth. He’s wearing a kindergarten’s uniform and a round hat on his bowl cut hair which perfectly matching with his uniform. He does own a pair of doe eyes and it is sparkling when the little boy staring him. The little boy giving him those sparks, just like hers.

 

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo.”

 

The little boy scurrying to stand up and bowing in front of him ninety degrees politely with his small smile. Luhan scratching at the back of his head innocently and bowing too towards the little boy.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo. May-may I-”

“He’s with me, don’t worry.”

 

Kris’ voice making him startles as the tall lad popping out of nowhere behind him while holding a file in his grip. Kris smiles while motions his hand towards the little boy, asking him to come closer.

 

“Well, I’m forgot to bring this thing you know. Wangjanim, let’s go.”

 

Kris speaks for his behalf while showing Luhan a file in his grasp in front of the latter. The little boy nodding his head cutely while smile towards Luhan and Kris. He is dumbfounds there, stares at the boy who he feels like, something, or someone that he’s really longing for, familiar with or having a chemistry with. He feels that he cannot stop from staring at the adorable boy because he feels something in his heart telling him not to let the child go. His inner feelings mixing up, his heart beating faster than ever and his brain telling him to touch that boy.

 

“What is your name cute boy?”

 

He asking them before the two walking out from his sight. Kris slowly turning around while gulping down his saliva. His throat suddenly feels dry and sandy, he needs water right now. The little boy who holding Kris’ hand tilting his head to Luhan with a cute smile, answering him softly. “Joohan-nieyeyo.”

Luhan can feel that his heart suddenly stop and he was breathless at the time he told him his name. N-nothing happen, right? But, what is the relationship between Kris and that little boy? If he is his son, why he didn’t get to see him last night or few hours just now?

 

“Come wangjanim, you will be late.”

 

Kris softly pulls his hand, out of the hall, leaving the dumbfounded Luhan who staring blankly at the two. He never meet that boy but he felt something different. But, he doesn’t mind, maybe it just his brain and feelings just mixing. blending together. He shrugs his shoulder and goes back to the guest room, to get ready to go out.

Kris will be a dead meat if Seohyun found out that Luhan had seen that boy. He’s really forgot about Luhan is staying in his house and how can he forgot about that important file? Now he feels mad and wants to shoot himself because of his forgetfulness.

 

 

 

In the evening, Chorong takes an early leave just to meet with the doe eyed guy who waited for her near to the Cheongdam province. She knew it right away who lives there even Luhan didn’t tell her who it is. Well, she knew them since grade twelfth, how come she didn’t know about it? Luhan are waiting for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter