love light;

The Innocent Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joohan secretly sneaks into his mum’s room early on the morning while tagging along his orange carrot doll. He tiptoed into her room and silently closed the door and tiptoed again to her large and high king size bed. He placed his doll on the fluffy bed and tried to climb the bed, but failed. His leg couldn’t reach the bed because the bed’s height is the same as his head. He’s jumping and pushed up his body on the bed, but both of his legs waggling, couldn’t support or push his body forward.

He jumping down again and try to think the new way how to climb his the bed. His eyes swiftly scans the whole room and abruptly stops at the stool above the make-up table. He’s grinning foolishly and walked to the stool before bring it with all of his might to the bed. After putting the stool closer to the bed, he begins to climb it easily.

 

“Hohoho I don’t think it could be this easy.”

 

After succeeds in climbing his mother’s bed, he sneaks under the fluffy white comforter, where his mum used it to cover her legs and body. He crawls under it softly, not making any movement that could wake up his mother. Then he snuggles into his mum's chest with a grins smearing all over his face.

 

“Omma, good morning.”

 

He softly whispers and pecks a lips on his mother’s chubby cheek. Then he pokes his mother’s chubby cheek using his tiny little forefinger while giggling cutely.

Seohyun moves slightly at his touch and opens her big eyes slowly because of the ticklish feelings, to look which little monster who are dares to disturb her precious morning. soon creeps a really soft smile when found it was her cute little prince.

 

“Good morning Omma.”

 

He speaks again before poking her chubby cheeks, prevent her from falling asleep again. Her heart feels at ease when her little prince appears before her eyes every morning, wishing her a good morning with a cute smile of his. She’s really appreciate it even it’s only a small matter, a small gesture with a small effort but her heart really touch at his action. Because all of these years, the reason why her life become colourful and full of happiness is her son.

He is the source of her light when she at the darkest, he is her standing point when she is at the lowest. She’s living her life just because of him. She’s devoting all of her life because of her only son, only little precious Joohan.

 

“Good morning my little Joohan. How did you climb the bed? Using stool again?”

 

Seohyun pulls him into her warm embrace after showering him with her kisses. Oops! Another men should be jealous of him right now because he’s the one who got her heart and kisses, exclusively.

The little boy nodding his head cutely with a smile. Seohyun shaking her head before pull Joohan’s head closer to her, meeting her cute little nose with hers. She looks into his eyes and the little Joohan also staring back into her beautiful hazel iris.

 

“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.”

 

She humming a song, making the little boy giggles cutely while hugging Joohan tightly, closer to her chest.

She’s really appreciates and enjoying the time when it comes to morning. She felt calm and relax when she’s only with her son.

 

“Let’s go or you will late to go to your kindergarten.”

 

Seohyun wakes up and pulling the little boy softly to wake up from his laying position. She climbing down from her bed and playfully left the little Joohan alone on her bed, and go towards the bathroom before Joohan shrieking, wanting his mum to bring him down.

 

“Omma! Put me down! Omma!”

 

Seohyun lose behind the bathroom’s door while holding her laughter inside. She’s staring at her image that appears in the mirror with a really sincere smile.

 

“Good morning Seo Joohyun. Rise and shine!”

 

She’s wishing a good morning to herself before opening the tap, to wash her face with the running cold water. Then after finish with her usual ritual such as wash her face twice and brushing her teeth, she peeks in her room, searching for the little boy but he’s already left to get his own bath. She’s really thankful that now her son could be an independent boy and not to lean on her too much. Perhaps, he’s realizes that he’s missing something in his life and he needs to be responsible even at the very young age.

Seohyun giggling and ready to take her shower. She takes off her light pink PJ from her body and carefully entering the bathroom again, to take her morning shower.

 

 

 

 

 

“I will pick you up as usual Joohan. Before that, you have to behave yourself and do not make any mess okay? Help your teacher and friends. Okay? Omma loves you so much.”

 

That is Seohyun’s words that ring in his mind every single morning when she sending her son off to his kindergarten. Even he just a six years old boy, but Seohyun treats him like he is a middle school student. Because of that, Joohan become a very kind and behave kid whenever he’s surrounding with other peoples beside from his mum. But, only with his mum, he would be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter