Ji Yeon (the meanie who likes Minho)

Romeo and Juliet

After GO and So Young ran out.......

 

Minho's pov

"Minho!!!!! <3" Ji Yeon ran up to me and hooked her arm with mine. Grrr i hate that girl. She embarrassed So Young. AAAAHHHHH~ So young <3.

"Minho!!! Why were you with that girl earlier??? Is she your friend?" She gave me a cute pout. "She was so rude in class the other day."

I glared at Ji Yeon, but she pretended not to notice. She just widened her eyes more and gripped on tighter to my arm. I shook her off, but this time she held me even tighter.

"Stop it, Ji Yeon." I firmly took her hand off my arm and pushed her away. 

She gasped and puted," MInho~~yyyyyyyyyyyyy why are you so mean today?" 

"Because i like So Young!" It slipped out of my mouth.

-GASP-

"What?! Her?! Why her?!" She screamed.

"Because shes better than you." Key, Jonghyun, and Onew gaped at him while Taemin whispered," Oh no he didn't!" and snapped his fingers. (Key slapped him and told him to shut up. :D)

"What?! But..but....." she stammered then stomped on my foot. I yelped in pain and before she could stampede away, i grabbed her by the shoulders and poured everything out.

"You know why she's better than you? Shes pretty, hot, cute, nice, smart, tough, and awesome. She makes me happy and laugh all day. She gets along with my friends, too. I want to love her til the day i die. Got it? I dont like you but i love her," I my heels and walked out with suave. Now, where's So Young?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty short but next chapter is pretty romantic.