Be mine

Romeo and Juliet

So Young's pov

"Very valentine themed, Nahyung." I rolled my eyes as I saw what Nahyung was wearing.

She was wearing a sparkly red headband, red heart jewelry, red flats, white socks with little hearts, a red scarf, a white shirt with a heart and Taemin's name on it, and a pink skirt.

"What?! I love Valentine's day! So beautiful! Look at you. You look more like you're a goth!"

A goth? Maybe that's what you think since you're all bright and... pink.

I was wearing a purple hoodie, black jeans, and white converse. 

"This is so not goth!!!!!"

"WHatever you say~ :)"

We walked into the school and headed for our lockers.

"Guess who!!!!!" Taemin put his hands on Nahyung's eyes and told me not to tell her.

"Taemin!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 " Nahyung squealed and turned to look at Taemin.

"My little pink angel!!!!!!!" he handed her a little box.

"You're right when you say pink, but I dont know about angel." Nahyung and I laughed and bumped hips.

"Oh yea, well, you're not even dressed up!"

"She doesn't need to dress up to look good." MInho walked up with Key and kissed me.

"HI~ "  I cheerfully said.

"Happy valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key ripped his jacket off to show his shirt of himself, but this shirt was pink.

"Are you serious? People will think you're weird." MInho rolled his eyes at him and went back to looking at me.

"What I can't help it. NObody else can love me except for me. :( " He pretended to act sad and started hugging himself.

I hugged him and when I let go, he stuck his tongue out at MInho.

MInho grabbed him by the neck and started to choke him.

"Cant.......breathe........" Key fell to the floor and acted dead.

...............

"Let's go get some cookies." Taemin took Nahyung's hand and started leading us to the caf.

"Hey!!!!!!! Im dead for like 10 seconds and nobody cares!!!!!" KEy yelled from his seat on the floor.

______________________________________

Lunch

"Hey GO." I walked up to him and waved.

"HEy, So Young." GO smiled.

Wow, he realllly is happy now.

"So, are you going to the spring formal next month???"

GO stared back at me blankly, "Oh....um.... I dont have a date."

"DUde!!!!!! Ask Ji Yeon!" I lightly slapped him on the head.

"UH....were not....dating yet."

"Dude! Ask her out! Tooday!!!!!"

"OK ok god. I was waiting for the right time."

"The right time is now!"

"Eh, wait till after school. Later! I promise." he ran off.

___________________________________________

GO's pov

GOtta do this gotta do this gonna ask her out gonna ask her out. Darn I should've eaten lunch.

"GO?" JI Yeon hugged hello. "What's up? Why'd you call me here?"

I pressed a button on the remote in my pocket and music started to play quietly.

"Oh........."

"Will you be mine?" I went on my knee and looked up at her.

"GO.......you already know my answer. Why try to make it complicated?"

She helped me up and we hugged each other for.... a while. ( I dont know how long i should've said XD )