Jealous

Romeo and Juliet

So Young's pov

"Wait. You're...jealous??? of me?" I asked.

"Well Ya! You're obviously pretty, guys are always falling for you.you stole MInho from me! ALl the guys like you!"

"Maybe that's because I'm nice!" I understand she was jealous but she didn't have to be mean.

"SO YOung, don't yell at her." Go grabbed my wrist.

"Oh, so now you're with her? When did you start liking her anyway? SHe's mean and she's a freakin' bi-"

"I've liked her even before you came, So Young." GO firmly said.

"....oh. Really???" I felt bad that I was yelling so i lowered my voice.

"YEs! Now, I need to talk with MInho over there." GO became all serious again. As he was about to go, JI Yeon ran up to him and gave him a back hug.

"GO. DOn't do this. YOu'll hurt yourself. I don't want that to happen."

GO took her arms off and turned around to look at her. He hugged her and said," I don't want MInho to break people's hearts ever again." and he took off.

____________________________

MInho's pov

What are they doing over there? Are they having a social hour or something? GOD. I wanna see So Young's pretty face again.

WHAM!

Ow.....what the hell just.........not again.

"DUde, what is your problem! Does your fist love my face that much?! I mean I am irresistible but....."

WHAM!

OK,my black eye jsut healed so I guess Im having a second one. This dude serioiusly loves maiming me.  've never seen him so violent....

"Did you faint?" GO happliy asked.

"No. BUt you will soon." I rubbed my face with one hand while with the other I twisted his arm really hard and flipped him over.

Good thing he landed on his , or else he would've had a concussion.

"Owwwwwwwwww." GO jumped up and try to kick me in the chest but I grabbed his foot and pushed it back. I deadlegged him in the theigh.

"owwwwwwwwwww~" He fell on the floor and looked up at me.

I put my foot on his leg and he grimaced in pain.

"Why are you trying to kill me? I mean, I know it's not possible, but still. WHy?"

"Because......."he started to tear up and whimper. 

Oh, god what a crybaby.

"Dude, you're acting like JOnhyun when he's thinking about how he's single."

"Thanks." GO got up and limped towards me.

Not again....

He lifted his fist and was about to punch me, but then he dropped his hand. "I'm sad that you get all the girls. And two of those girls are So Young and Ji Yeon."
"Awww man! YOu like So Young! I never knew that! Wow, I feel like an idiot."

"YOu should. Thanks for making me the most miserbale highschooler to go to this school." He was about to limp away but............ I didn't want him to be left alone.

"Hey, man. Why don't you come with me and my friends for some coffee. My treat."

"Re-really?" GO had a look of surprise.

"SUre, it wouldn't hurt. I'll call it a truce." We shook hands.