Truce part 2

Romeo and Juliet

So Young’s pov

 

Oh no! Where did Minho and GO go? What if they’re fighting somewhere? I need to find them…..

 

I ran into the cafeteria to see Minho and GO standing next to each other.

 

“Minho! Minho! Don’t do anything!!!!” I ran as fast as I could and hugged Minho.

 

“Hi, So Young.” 

 

“Minho! Please don’t fight.”

 

“We’re good.”

 

“Oh, this is all my fault!!!! I’m so……wait….what????”

“We’re good.”

 

“Really?!” I looked inquisitively at them.

 

Minho patted GO on the back and replied, “We’re friends now. It’s all good.”

 

“Wow, this is…..”

 

“GO!” Ji Yeon shoved past me and put her hand on GO’s face.

 

“Are you hurt anywhere? What are you doing? And what are you doing here with her?”

 

She glared at me. 

 

“Ji Yeon…” she turned to look at GO and he kissed her on the cheek.

 

She blushed.

 

“Ooooooooooooooo drama~!” Taemin squealed as him and the rest of the guys walked over.

 

“I think we should talk.” He pulled her towards the corner and winked at Minho.

 

MInho gave a thumbs up.

 

“Did something happen???” Jonghyun whispered.

 

__________________________________________________

GO’s pov

 

“Ji Yeon.”

 

“Yah???”

 

“ I know you’re jealous of SO Young but why….”

 

“I don’t want to talk about this.” A shadow cast over her face, but I ignored her.

 

I grabbed her hand with both of mine.

 

“No. Listen to me. Why are you so mean to So Young? I’m the one who should be mad. When you came back, you ignored me. How do you think I felt?”

 

Her eyes glistened with tears. “I’m sorry. It’s just…..Minho is so charming and you’re really kind and considerate. But because he’s popular and you’re just…there. I….I’m sorry.”

 

She threw herself into my arms.

 

I hugged her.

 

“Please be nice to So Young. She’s really nice. I know she took Minho from you, but he doesn’t like you. I do. Prommise you’ll be nice.”

 

Tears fell down her cheeks as she locked her pinky with mine.

 

_______________________________

So Young’s pov

 

“They’re coming!” Onew whispered.

 

Everybody quiet down.

 

Ji Yeon left Go and walked up to me.

 

I braced myself for the worst.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

What?????????

 

“Really?”

 

“Yah. Im sorry for being mean to you when youre nice to everybody. You have Minho and I have GO so we’re all happy. You’re a good person, So Young. MInho's lucky to be your boyfriend.”

 

GO puut his arm around her waist.

 

“Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taemin jumped up and down and danced.

 

“We’re the only ones who don’t have girlfriends!” JOnghyun and Key cried (not literally).

 

‘Hehehehehehe.’ Onew giggled to himself.

 

“I’ll get you guys dates.” Ji Yeon smiled.

 

“Wow! We like you almost as much as we like So Young!” they said together.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

And we all ran to our classes.