Lunch fight

Romeo and Juliet

No Pov

SHe saw them waving at her. She smiled as i watched Taemin start to get impatient and nearly jump up on the table. SHe walked to their table and waved hi.

"SO young~! We missed you so much! I havent seen you for like... 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key yelled.

"I missed you the most," Jonghyun said proudly.

"Hey, girlie~" said Taemin.

MInho grinned and said," Hey violent girl."

She smiled sheepishly. He wrapped her in a hug, but Key quickly pulleed him away from me and pushed him onto the table.

"NO! She's too pretty for you."

G.O. was back at his table, and he didnt know what to do. When he saw Minho hug her, he knew he had a crush on So Young. All he heard was his heartbeat and he knew So Young had to be his. He got up and started marching toward Minho.

Sungho grabbed his shoulder and yelled," Are you crazy?! Where are  you going?!"

 "I'm going to So Young," he said firmly. He shook off Sungho's hand and continued towards So Young.

"This outta be good," Joon mumbled under his breath as he, Mir, and Thuunder followed G.O. Sungho whimpered in the corner (hes not popular but neither is go :( ).

________________________________________________________________________

G.O.'s pov

My heart was pumping but all i wanted to do at this moment was save So Young from....him.

"So Young! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, bnut all she did was look at me innocently and asked why. "I didn't finish showing you around," I replied.

"It's okay. As long as she's with me, she'll be just fine," MInho put his arm around her.

"Stop it! She's mine!!!!!!!" I screamed at Minho. The whole lunchroom went silent as they all looked at G.O.'s red, seething face.

"Calm down, dude," said Onew (the guy So Young didn't know).

"No! She's mine and Minho's taking hewr from me!!!" I yelled at Onew. I have never been like this before. I didnt mean to yell, but ive already lost a girl before and i didnt want it to happen again. Before anything got worse, i started fastwalking towards the exit. 

WHAM! 

I felt a sandwich hit me on my back. I turned around to see Key dusting off his hands. "I don't like you yelling at us," he calmly said.

I picked a random pizza from some girl and tried to throw it but.....i couldnt.

"What are you? A wimp?!" Key mocked me. 

"Stop it, man," Onew whispered.

Key grabbed another sandwich and threw it at me but this time i dodged it. I knew i couldnt win this fight so i ran out the door with Key grinning from ear to ear.