Under the mistletoe

Romeo and Juliet

Still christmas....

10:00 AM

We were at a nice little breakfast cafe eating pancakes and drinking coffee. We laughed at the tacky decor and I wished I had the cute little cups. 

"Hey, do you-"

"SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin, Jonhyun, and Key scared me so badly I almost.....nevermind. Onew just waved hello.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What the- oh hi! Merry Christmas!" At first I didn't know whoi it was, but after awhile I calmed down and greeted them.

"We have presents! But obviously, mine is gonna be DA BOMBEST!" Taemin pushed Jonghyun and Key out of the way and handed me a cutely wrapped present. I ripped it open to see a small cake with cute little cream penguins and a big santa holding a 'Merry Christmas!' sign. "I made it myself." He lifted up his chin in pride.

"Tha-" 

"So Young So Young! Do you like myyyyyyyyyyyyy present?" Jonhyun gave me a purse. I opened it to see a handmade card.

"Awwwwwwwww thanks, JOnghyun," I thanked him.

"OK So Young, mine is definitely the best," Key gave me a cardboard box. I opened it to see a shirt with.......his face on it?!

"Uh....Key! YOu...shouldn't have!" I tried to smile but that thing was just creeping me out. 

"I think you scared So Young," MInho put his arm around me.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH! Oh, Im just kidding. That's mine. Here's yours." He gave me another cardboard box. This time I opened the box as slowly as possible since I was scared to see what was inside. I saw a flash of white. I opend it all the way. I was a sweatshirt. On the back it said Merry CHristmas in sparkly letters and on the front was a pic of all of us with me in the middle.

"You GUys!!!! These are the best presents ever!" I pulled everyone into a group hug and ONew said," Wait. You forgot mine."

I surpisedly took his present to see a little pink wallet and a bear phonechain.

"Thanks, ONew. That's sweet of you."

"So, what should we do now?" Taemin looked at me for an answer but MInho answered," Now, we go spend our Christmas day walking around in the snow."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

7:00 PM

"Hahahaha! I...cant...believe...OMG!" We all ran off and laughed after we were at a safe distance. Key stomped up to us with an angry face. 

"YOU! GUYS! ARE! DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He pushed JOnhyun into the snow and started tackling him. MInho grabbed a snowball and threw it. IT landed on Key's green scarf that I had made him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My beautiful So Young made scarf!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhh! I am gonna go clean off and when i come back, ooooooooooooooooo MInho, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dead."

I giggled. Onew and Taemin had already left because of something they had to do.

"Yah, um guys. I uhhhhh gotta go. I have to.....um..........visit my parents for Christmas. BY!" Jonghyuun ran off withoiut much of an explanation. MInho and I sat down on the bench.

.......

I felt so awkward. I didn't know what to say or do. All of a sudden, MInho said," So Young."

"Yah?"

"Look." I looked up to where he was pointing. There was a mistletoe hanging on the tree branch. 

OMG! Does this mean I have to like...kiss him? I thought in panic. " Um, Minho, I think-"

He kissed me and said," Merry Christmas." I felt my face going red. I hugged him tightly, but then I heard him mumble something.

"Wh-what did you say? I couldnt hear you."

"Um...... would you be my girlfriend?" I was speechless. I didn't think he would ever ask me. Nahyung was right. HE did ask me. He actually asked me, Song So Young, out. "Uh...So Young? Are you...okay?" 

"Ya! I'm great!"

"Soooooooooooo...?" I was confused.

"What?" OMG! I felt so clueless. "O! Um, ya sure."

"You're...not ahppy? or...."He gave me a sad look. Oh, I felt so terrible.

"I love you, MInho." I hugged him for like.......a long time. I let go to see Minho grinning like crazy...like Batman joker crazy. I poked him hard in teh stomach and he groaned in pain but atleast he stopped smiling. :)

I heard jingle bells. "Hey, do you hear that?" I turned to look at him but he was...gone! Did he ditch me?

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Huh? Who's.... XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MInho, Taemin, JOnghyun, KEy, and Onew were on a gigantic stage covered in bright lights. I noticed the lights said... SO YOUNG! I was too flattered.    They started singing to me. They sounded awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minho started rapping and I almost fainted. Who knew he was that good?! People started gathering around me as they watched the performance. MInho called me up on the stage and kissed me in front of everyone. Everyone said,"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ <3 ", except for JOnghyun and Key, who at first pouted, then started singing again. This was the best Christmas ever.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I love CHristmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAppy Halloween tmw!!!