Continued....

Romeo and Juliet

"You...remember?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, GO. Why would I forget you?"

"You acted like it when I saw you again."

"Well, it's not like I forgot you. I was....with MInho and..." she looked at me sadly.

"So it's all because Minho?! He started all this! If you didn't meet him, then...then..."I stopped talking.

I can't get mad, but I can'tt help myself. HE took Ji Yeon and now he took So Young. They were the loves of my life.....and......he stole them.

"I gotta go, Ji Yeon." I turned around.

Ji yeon put her hand on my shoulder and asked," Where are you going? You're not..."

"Im going to Minho. Let go." I pulled her hand off and stomped off to MInho. 

"But...G.O..."

__________________________________________

MInho's pov

"Haahaaha OMG. And then she like totally took......." I was cracking a joke and making SO Young laugh so much she was crying.

"STop! Stop! Stop before I puke! please~!" she put her hand on my mouth to make me stop talking. I took her hand  and kissed it, and she giggled.

"You!!!!" GO stomped up to us very angrily.

"Hi GO...."

"Go away. MInho! You are seriously jacked up." He pushed me hard.

"DUde, what's your problem? I think you're talking to the wrong person."

"NO! You are the worst person ever. You took Ji Yeon from me and now you took So Young!" I punched him in the gut. He bent over. HE looked up with fury in his eyes.

"You fu-"

"MInho." So Young looked at me with a firm look. "Stop."

"BUt he started it!" I lifted my fist and put it under his nose, but So Young grabbed my fist and put it down.

"GO. come with me." She grabbed GO's arm and pulled him by the lockers.

___________________________________

So Young's pov

"GO. What. Is. Your. Problem!" I left go of his hand and stared at him with my i-want-answers look.

"I....well.... MInho. He. Well....he....." GO stuttered under my intense look. I finally stopped looking at him and looked at the floor.

"Why GO? Why are you doing this?" He was about to answer when Ji Yeon came to us.

"GO! Dont do this. You can.... you." SHe glared at me.

I don't why she hates me so much. What did I do? GOd.

"Yah. We're talking right now, so if you would please.."

"HE liked me before you so shut up. GO, I need..."

"Im sorry, I was here 1st!"

"Oh. My. God. Would you just SHUT UP?!" she looked really annoyed.

"Why do you hate me so much?!"

"Because I'm jealous!"

"Wait....what?"