Mixed messages

Romeo and Juliet

Minho's pov

What??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh great, now more trouble.

"It's great to see you again, So Young." Gongchan had a funny look in his eyes.....like he still liked her.

"Well, it's nice that we all met. Let's go So Young," I pulled her arm, but she wouldn't budge.

So Young pinched my arm, so I would let go.

"Gongchan, please stop."

"Ow! What are you talking about????"

"SSo Young. Please take me back. It was a mistake to do that to you. Please." Gongchan pleaded and he sounded like he was sad.

"No, Gongchan. You cheated on me. I can never forgive you."

Wow, he cheated on her. She is so not going back to him.

Gongchan pulled her into a hug and she froze. Then she hugged back.

NO NO! What is she doing???? You crazy girlfriend!!!! You're dating me! Not that cheater!!!!

 "Come on, So Young!!!!!!!!!!" I tried to separate them, but obviously So Young was strong. "Come onnnnnn."

So Young ignored me and kept hugging him.

She finally pulled apart and I sighed in relief.

"I never stopped liking you. Even after you did that to me."

 I can't take this anymore!!!!!!!!

FIne! Then why don't you date him and not me!" I  stomped away angrily.

__________________

So Young's pov

"I never stopped liking you. Even after you did that to me...."

"Fine! Then why don't you date him and not me!!" Minho yelled and he stomped away.

"Minho~!!!!" I was about to chase after him, but Gongchan grabbed my arm.

"Does thaat mean we're back together?" He looked so happy, I was sad to tell him this.

"Gongchan, I didn't finish talking. It's true I never stopped liking you, but you still broke my heartt. After I transfered to this school, I met Minho. He  is the one I love. I'm sorry Gongchan." I quickly hugged him and I ran off to MInho.

Oh, I hope Minho's not mad.