The mix up

Romeo and Juliet

I ran up to Sungho and grabbed his arm. I tried to pull him away from minho but he pushed me away instead. 

"Are you serious?! You're dating So Young?! I can't believe this! You already took...toook..." Sungho became quiet and whispered soflty,' Yujin."

"Sungho, Let's go~" I pulled SUngho towards me and this time he followed. He started cusing to himself.

"I'm sorry."

SUngho stopped walking and turned back around. "What?"

"I'm sorry I took your crush 2 years ago."

"I...I.." SUngho was speechless.

"I'm sorry I took Yujin from you. But I wont do that to you anymore ok? I...I have a girlfriend. and her name is So Young. That's the only person I care about right now."

I smiled happily.

...but off to the corner, GO watched it all happen.

_________________________________________

GO's pov

Ji Yeon was walking up to me. She was the BIt** who was mean to So Young. Idk why I still care about So Young. IT's not like she likes me...

"GO. Follow me." SHE started pulliung my arm. We sneaked into the janitor's closet...stealth mode.

"You like So YOung, right?" she whispered.

"I..I..um....yeaah." I couldn't help but tell the truth.

"Well, I like MInho. And So YOung took him away from me. We used to be close, me and  MInho. If we had more time, we could've been dating now. So Im gonna do something that will make both of us win."

__________________________________

So Young's pov

Sungho went back to his table where him and his friends were all whispering about what had just happened. I checked MInho's eye. IT was becoming really black. Taemin and Nayhung went to get an ice pack. I saw Ji Yeon walking up to MInho.

What's she doing here? And...is that GO following her? What is he doing with her??????

I grabbed GO by the shoulder and pulled him towards me.

"What are you doing with Ji Yeon?"

"Im doing what's right So Young," he seemed stiff, like he was following orders.

"What do you..."

I heard a loud gasp from Key, Onew, and Jonhyun. They were all staring at Minho's direction...he was kissing Ji Yeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I marched up to them, pushed Ji Yeon away from him, and slapped him across the face. 

________________________________

MInho's pov

I didn't know what had just happened. All of a sudden, Ji Yeon had kissed me on the lips. I tried to push her away, but she was gripping tightly on my arm. I tried everything to  get away from her. FInally, she was pulled away, but then So Young slapped me really hard. I could feel my heartbeat on my cheek. I knew I looked really bad at that moment.

___________________________________________________

Ji Yeon's pov

My plan had worked. So Young slapped MInho across the face. I knew it would work. Soon, So Young will fall into GO's arms in despair, and his softness will make her like him, not Minho.

______________________________________________

GO's pov

All i could think of was, 'I'm a bad person.'

___________________________________________________

Jonghyun and Key's pov (both thinking same thing)

MInho's gonna be killed by So Young.

HOw does he have a girlfriend and still gets someone else to kiss him.

I wish i wasn't such a loner.

I think my hair' messed up.

zmaybe So Young will be mine~!! :)

_________________________________________________
Onew's pov

I feel so bad for So Young.........................hm..im hungry. DO you think theyre serving chicken in the cafeteria today? Better go check!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwwww, Nahyung and Taemin missed it. And now Im sad. What will happen next?!