Chaos

Romeo and Juliet

After winter break....

I walked into school, excited to see MInho and my friends again.

"So Young!" GO ran up to me. I saw a nicely wrappped present in his hand. "Merry late CHristmas and a happy new year~" he sang to me as he handed me the gift. I opened it to see a bunny doll holding a little heart. 

"Awwww thanks, GO," I hugged him thankfully. "So, how was-"

"GUess who~!" somebody ran up to me and gave me a back hug.

"HI, MInho <3" I turned him around and kissed him on the cheek. "How was your winter break?"

Before he could answer back GO interrrupted,"Oh, are you guys...a couple? or..."

I knew he liked me, so i couldn't say anything, but apparently Minho didn't know so he cheerfully replied," Yup! And so far, she is the best girlfriend eeeeeeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He put his arm around my shoulder.  So far?! Oh well, ignore that. GO looks so...sad.

"Hey, you wanna go grab a cookie in the cafeteria?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"No, no i...im good. You....can g...go with MIn...MInho. I'l just..go to class," He hurried off, but right when he turned around, time slowed. I saw one tear fall onto the ground. I felt like the most terrible person ever.

"Wait, GO....." he was already gone. I looked back at minho, who looked confused.

"What just happened?"

"I...I think.....GO is heartbroken."

______________________________________

Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria with Key, Taemin, Nahyung, Onew, Jonghyun, and MInho. "HEy guys, I'll catch up eith you later." I hugged MInho quickly and gave Nahyung's hand a nervous squeeze (i told her what happened). As I ran off, I heard JOnhyun mumble,"Where's my hug?" and Key punched him in the arm.

"HEy guys," I sat down next to MIr, who was sitting with GO, Joon, Sungho, and Thunder. 

"I...gotta go," GO went into the bathroom.

"Hey, what did you do to him?" Sungho asked me curiously.

"Did you hurt him?" Thunder asked.

"DId you put a bug on him?" Joon whimpered,"scary."

"What did you do?" MIr asked me. Oh, he's cute too. huh, not changing the subject,.

"I broke his heart."

"Did you punch him in the heart?"

"Did you put a bug on him?!!!!!!?!!!!!!"

"How?" I guess MIr's the most reasonable one.

"Well, he....likes me...and now that I'm dating MInho.."

"Wait, you're dating MInho?!" Sungho jumped up from the table.

"Are! YOu! Serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" MIr yelled. Ow, my ear.

"Well, ya..."

"He stole my crush,too!"

"And mine!"

"What?!" I was surprised. I knew he was a playboy, but I didn't think he would go that far!

I opened my mouth to reply back to SUngho and MIr, but they weren't sitting where they were just a second ago. I looked toward y friends' table to see them marching up to MInho.

"Why, you @$#*@&^$&$##%@%!" 

Sungho punched MInho in the eye. 

"MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"