Sad Memories

Romeo and Juliet

GO's pov

"You." I grabbed Ji Yeon's shoulder. She stopped talking to her friends and shooed them off. The giggled and ran off. "You made things worse."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me very innocently. SHe actually looked really pretty when she wasn't angry.

"So Young hates me now, too! I feel terrible." I pouted. Ji Yeon tilted her head like she was...thinking about something.

"You look..."

"GO!" So Young hugged me. I froze in shock. I felt so happy that she had hug.....

"MInho and I are back together! He did the sweetest thing for me! Im so happy!" SHe grinned at me very brightly. My smile disappeared and I nicely pulled her arms away from me.

"That's nice. Im happy for you guys." I pushed her away and started walking away.

"Oh, GO, I forgot that......." she stared at the ground sadly.

"GO." Ji Yeon had followed me. "Why are you so sad, anyway? Do You like her that much?"

"Well, I......" I started to explain to her an old memory...

I was 14, and I had a major crush on this girl. She was really pretty and nice to me all the time. SHe seemed kinda aloof at first, but when you get to know her, she was really nice. Anyway, one day she moved away to Ohio. I was devastated. But right before she left she told me,"GO. I promise to come back someday, and I will come back for one reason. YOu. I always liked you, GO. Someday, I will be your grifriend. I promise with my heart." She kissed me on the cheek gently and left. A year later, she came back, but she never talked to me. One day, I saw her walking with MInho. His arm was around her and she was giggling at what he had said. I went up to her and asked her," Hey! I can't believe you came back! Read yto keep your promise?" I was so happy. I was waiting for her to come back, and she finallt had, but then she confusedly replied," I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I was heartbroken. I stumbled back and ran away before I could be any more embarassed. I hadn't liked anyone lese until I met So Young. SHe was the nicest, prettiest, and the best girl ive ever met...not counting the one who broke my heart the first time. That's why I'm sad."

"I understand how you're feeling." Ji Yeon looked at me, worriedly.

"You do?"  I didn't think she would....well......

"That girl was me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fun...............i think. People, please subscribe...