Making things right

Romeo and Juliet

So Young's pov

"SO Young So Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I could tell it was MInho calling my name. Right now, I wanted to punch him in the gut. He hurt me, so I want to hurt him. That son of a bish( XP).

"What do you want?" I grumbled at him.

"So YOung! You mistook what just happened..."

"I understand perfectly."

"You do?! That's great!" I glared at him and gave him the stink eye.

"YOou're glad that you just broke my heart?! You're happy that you ripped my heart in half? You're happy that you are the worst person in the whole wide world right now?! I'm heartbroken MInho. And it's all because of you!" I pushed him into the dirt and ran from the scene. I cried and cried and cried and couldn't stop.

Minho's pov

"I'll make things right. You'll see." I whispered to myself.

"What's he talking about?" GO questioned outloud.

I loooked at him like he was a weirdo, so GO just walked away with his hands up, as if he's saying,"What are you looking at me for? I didn't say anything.".

So Young's pov

Friday night.......

RIng...ring...ring

I lifted my head from my pillow, which was all wet from my tears. 

I looked at my phone to see that it was Nahyung. 

I answered the call. "He..."

"Hey hey, Sooooey. I know you're feeling bad, so go to the park and I'l meet you there. Don't be late!" SHe hung up before I could reply.

I was gonna say no but guess not. Better go then...-sigh-

At the park...

I waited on a bench, but I saw no one  at the park. I saw a weird black shape in the distance. It was big and rectangular. I got up and wwalked towards it. There was a random chair there so I just sat down in depression.

FLASH!!!

The screeen lit up, showing a movie screen with a gigantic stage. It said 'The best days of my life'

The first picture was of me and Minho at the coffee shop. We were laughing because of the weird waitress who had served us. She had a funny accident and she had tripped on something. She had cursed to us in a funny language and stuck her middle finger. We couldn't help but laugh at her foreignness.

Another picture was of us at the movies. Minho was feeding me popcorn while I was trying to see how many of them can go in my mouth (11 XD). When I couldn't put in anymore,  I ate them and MInho kissed me and said," The popcorn tastes good."

The next was of us at a garden. Supposedly, the garden was for couples. We were on a boat on a little river there. MInho was kissing me on the cheek after he told me he loved me.

PIcture after picture, the screen showed so many I couldn't count. Each picture brought tears of joy to my eyes. Finally the last picture was of me and Minho on Christmas, the mistletoe thing. My eyes glittered in the moonlight. I quickly wiped my eyes. After the last pic, some words appeared.

You are my Juliet

MInho walked up onto the stage and started singing Juliet to me (in this story, Juliet is not SHinee's song). 

"So Young. I would never hurt you. You are my one true love. You are my Juliet."

MINho came down the steps and walked up to me. I threw myself into his arms and happily replied," and you are my Romeo."

Just then, fireworks in the shape of hearts burst into the sky. We watched the sky in awe. One time, I got cold, so Minho gave me his jacket and scarf. It smelled like him. Wow, I sound weird.

Minho, MInho, MInho <3 <3 <3