Brother vs. boyfriend

Romeo and Juliet

 1 week before spring formal....

It was after school and I was just closing my locker when somebody yelled my name. His voice was familiar.......then other people started calling me.

"So Young!"

"So Young!!"

"So Young!!!"

"SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I turned around to see my brother and his friends!

"Baro!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran to him. I hugged him tightly and let go.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I wanted to visit my little sister. It's been forever since I've seen you. After I moved to be in training for my group,  I couldn't keep in touch. It's great to see yoiu again, sis." He and I did our extremely long secret handshake, then we hugged again.

"Hey So Young, who are you cheating me with?" MInho walked up and smirked at his joke. He gave a quick kiss on the cheek hello.

"Minho! This is my brother Ba....."

"Baro?!"

"Minho?!"

_______________________________

MInho's pov

I can't believe it! My girlfriend is related to Baro?! Why Baro of all people?!

"What are you doing here?" I growled at him.

"I'm So Younh's brother. Why did you just kiss my little sister on the cheek?!"

"We're dating." I glared at him.

"Ummmmmm....you guys.....know each other???" So Young sounded clueless.

"He stole my girlfriend." Baron replied.

"I did not steal her. She just liked me."

Last year...... (before So Young came)

Minho was 17 (junior) and Baro was 18 (senior). Baro and his girlfriend Misun were on a  date at a little restaurant. When they walked out, Minho spotted the girl and immediately walked up to her.

"Hey, babe." MInho flirted with Misun and she giggled.

"Ay, back off my girl." Baro lightly pushed Minho in the chest. MInho grinned and kissed the girl. Then he walked away. 

He said with his back turned," I did what you said. I'm going away."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr come on, Misun. Let's go."

Misun pursed her lips and replied," I...think I dont want to go out with you anymore. I like MInho now. He's way more hotter than you."

"MIsun!" Baro glared at her back as she ran to catch up with MInho.

So Young listened carefully throughout the story as Baro explained.

"Oh MInho, you shouldn't do that. And Baro, MInho will never do that again. He's changed. Please be nice to eachother."

Baro looked as though he was thinking then he put his hand out (for a shake) and we shook hands.

"Kay man. That's the past."

"Deal."

I heard somebody clear his throat.

"So Young........." A guy with seriously chinky eyes stepped away from Baro's friends.

"G....G... Gongchan......." So Young had a weird loook on her face.

"You guys know eachother?" I asked.

"Yah.....we used to date." Gongchan replied.