Christmas bear

Romeo and Juliet

After that, we started hanging out more together. We seemed as though we were dating, but Minho wasn't able to ask me out yet, sadly. BUt we were happy together.

______________________________________________

3 months later.......................

The air was chilly, happy couples were everywhere bundled up in scarves and sweaters, and 4 days until Christmas!

"OMG! It's almost Christmas!" My friend Nahyung and I screamed with glee at my house.

"What do you think Taemin's gonna give you?" I asked her. Oh yeah, Nahyung's dating Taemin. (Nahyung is a random girl who is now best friend)

"Oh~ I dont know. But i bet it's gonna be caaaaa~ute!" She giggled. She was the cutest, nicest person ever....just like Taemin! "do you thinkk Minho will give you a present?"

"HUh. I dont know. Were not even dating yet. I bet he won't" I sighed sadly.

"You never know. Maybe he'll ask you out for Christmas! Then we can go out for double dates!" SHe hugged me encouragingly.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe."

__________________________________________

Christmas!!!

9:05 AM

streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch~ oh! its christmas!

I ran to my Christmas tree to see 2 boxes. I ripped them open vigorously. One was a cute little purple notebook (with paper) and the other was.... an ipad! I opened the notebook and flipped through the pages. Each page had 1 dollar and there were 100 pages! (I bet you can do the math... :) )

"THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and heard a quiet your welcome come from her room. pshhhhhhhhhhh, probably reading.

DING~DONG~dingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong.....

I knew it was Minho. It was his signature doorbell ring.

I threw open the door to find a gigantic teddy bear! I grabbed the bear and behind it was a tired Minho with the cute blue scarf I had made him. 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww~ you're wearing my scarf!!!!" I hugged him.

"I...I.......gosh, can i come in?" he barged in before I could say yes and fell on the sofa.

"Oh my gosh, that teddy bear needs to lose some weight!" 

"Hahahah... So what you doing here?"

"Let's go out and celebrate Christmas together."