The perfect dress

Romeo and Juliet

1 week before spring formal......

" I can't believe you didn't get your dress yet!" Nahyung screamed as we walked into the mall.

"Haha, I got mine. It's sooooooooooooooooo blue!" Ji Yeon exclaimed.

"Well, we're at the mall now, so let's buy it!" I linked arms with my friends.

FIrst, we stepped into a cool, funky store called Burn ( made up store name).

"How bout this?" I held up a sparkly black dress, but Nahyung shook her head.

"IT's too dark and stuff. What about this?" She held up a rose pink dress with a gigantic ribbon.

"Pwahhhahahhaaa! Are we auditioning to be in the Barbie princess movie?!" Ji Yeon squealed with laughter and I laughed with her. Nahyung just frowned and continued looking.

"I don't like any of the dresses here. They're totally not your style."

We walked out and looked in a few stores, but they weren't right.

"So....tired....want.....drink..." Nahyung exxaggerated.

"KK, let's go to the food court." I replied.

We went to get some lemonade. As we sat down at a table, a new store caught my eye.

"Hey guys.....let's try that store."

I pointed my finger at a huge store called ____________ (can't think of name :P)

"Yay! Let's gooooooooooooooooo!" Ji Yeon jumped out of her seat and grabbed her purse.

"What about the lemonade?????" Nahyung pouted as we walked towards the store.

"Goodbye, lemony goodness~" she dropped it into the gigantic green trash can next to the store.

"You know, she couldv'e taken it into the....." Ji Yeon whispered to me.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her." As we walked into the store, a fresh scent of perfume welcomed us.

"Let's start hunting!"

We looked all over the place, but we couldn't find the perfect dress.

I sat down on a chair in exasperation when I saw something purple.

I ran towards it to see a beautiful dress.

"Go try it on!!!!!" Ji Yeon pushed me towards the dressing rooms.

I struggled to put it on as Nahyung rushed me.

"What do you think?" I pushed the door open and the girls gaped at me.

"You look so awesome!!"

"Um....So. Look at the price," Ji Yeon grabbed the price tag and lifted it so I could see.

I nearly fainted at the sight of the numbers.

"4......459!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We'll hep you pay for it." Nahyung and Ji Yeon showed me some money.

I tried to deny the money, but they wouldn't back down so I accepted it gratefully.

After we bought the dress, we bought some accessories.

By the end of the day, we were piled with shopping bags and could barely walk.

_______________________________________________________________

Soooooooooooooooooooo boring......but she needs a dres rite?