Truce

Romeo and Juliet

MInho's POV

As we walked towards the cafeteria, i called my friends to meet us there. b the time GO and I got to the caf, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, and Onew were waiting for us at our usual table. When they saw GO, they squinted at him angrily.

"What's he doing here?!" Key grumbled at me.

"We're here to drink coffee. You guys in?" I tried to sound cheerful.

"You know what I mean." Key replied.

"We called a truce. I feel bad for him so.......ya." I turned around to see GO looking off into the distance sadly.

"Hey GO! Come with me to buy something! You guys wait here." I started walking to the cash register with GO trudging behind.

"Why you so sad?" I tried to act understanding, but I guess because I'm me...it didn't work.

"Well, duh. Have you not been paying any attention to what had happened to me since the beginning of the year?!"

".......muffin?" I had nothing else to say, so i said what nobody can resist.

He grabbed the muffin out of my hand and stuffed the muffin into his mouth.

Pointing at me, he said," Yoof donf underftand becuf yoof aw wike pofuwa (popular) an stuff."

I wiped his muffin spit off my shirt with a napkin.

"Come on, man. You can start a new life starting from now. You stilll lhave about a half of the year left! We have spring formal and we graduate this year! This year is the year you make things right."

Hmmmm, that sounded pretty good.

He tilted his head at me as though he ws thinking about something. He finally patted my shoulder and said," You're actually a not bad guy."

"Well, of course! Im minho! Im totally irresistible!" I grinned as GO rolleed his eyes, but I saw a glint of happiness sparkle in his eye.